Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][BOUNTY][IND] Indorse - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 8. (Read 28795 times)

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
are the bounty distributed?where we can trade them?
For signature campaigns have been shared. but for social media is still in the process of calculation.
You can trade IND at Etherdelta and Coss.io https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/indorse-token/#markets

So when do they plan to distribute the bounty tokens for Facebook and Twitter campaigns? I heard there are a lot of participants involved. It's gonna be bloody work to sort and check those posts.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
sorry  I have not received any bonuses have been distributed it.
Activity: 406
For signature campaigns have been shared. but for social media is still in the process of calculation.
You can trade IND at Etherdelta and Coss.io https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/indorse-token/#markets
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
Hello

Thank you, everyone, for your positive reviews, You guys can give reviews about my services if you like. Reviews are Open.

Also write your issues here, we'll check them.

you are a good campaign manager and you are always updating quickly keep going thanks.
Activity: 256
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I can't find social bounty spreadsheet. Give a link, please.
Activity: 406
I did not receive tokens for myetherwallet
Did you join the campaign?
What campaign do you follow?
For social media campaigns they are counting them manually. So I thought it would be long.
Thanks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I did not receive tokens for myetherwallet
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
I confirm I also received my bounty , can someone please tell me how to add the token manually ?

Contract: 0xf8e386eda857484f5a12e4b5daa9984e06e73705
Symbol: IND
Decimals: 18
I think it's not mandatory to add manually because of indorse tokens will added automatically.
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
I confirm I also received my bounty , can someone please tell me how to add the token manually ?

Contract: 0xf8e386eda857484f5a12e4b5daa9984e06e73705
Symbol: IND
Decimals: 18
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
I've received an article campaign payment, thanks good luck.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON
Social media tokens still Pending. Is it ok?

It seems to me that social media has not been distributed too.
be patient campaign manager is doing the stake calculation because they do it manually

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

It seems to me that social media has not been distributed too.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
Hello

Thank you, everyone, for your positive reviews, You guys can give reviews about my services if you like. Reviews are Open.

Hello dear manager! Numbers of my approved blogs in the spreadsheet is 231, 242 and 246. But I have got payments only for 2 blogs...
https://etherscan.io/address/0xe8EEeB3bCFF40c6fA2a1e3D4e95bDa7f7a327E9c#tokentxns

Can you check it please?
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hello

Activity: 630
I got my bounty in full, a great project, I think he has a good future I will keep the tokens
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Bounty Manager
Thank you, devs. Tokens in my wallet Smiley
Activity: 602
Thanks to all the team that worked well during this campaign run, I am very glad to have seen a gift for a signature campaign on my wallet ... Smiley Wink
Pages:
Jump to: