Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][BOUNTY][IND] Indorse - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 9. (Read 28795 times)

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
Wow I received my signature campaign bounty, and now waiting for social media bounties to distribution i know that will take some time because of they have count of  stakes in manually, and thanks to indorse and the campaign manager.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
TELL US THEN HOW MANY CYBERNETWORK ACCRUED ON AIRDROP
Activity: 938
Merit: 111
I have not yet received the award . Looking forward to!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
I confirm that I just received the Indorse Token for joining signature campaign. Congrats to all and hoping for the good development of this project.
Activity: 255
i would like to thanks all the members of the indorse and also for irfan. i am confirming that i received my bounty already for the signature campaign. please dont forget to update us whenever possible. i will be following your thread then. again, thank you.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I received all bounties.

Thank you to the Indorse Team for offering this opportunity
Thank you Irfan_Pak and Avadhood for working hard to remove the garbage and to reward those who deserved it.

I'm am satisfied with my stake, I appreciate the recalculations, and I am looking forward to the development of the project!

I will be removing this thread from my watchlist, but I will continue to be active on the Main {ann} thread where I will wait in anticipation to be one of the first to use the Indorse platform.

If you need alpha testers, reviews, or ideas. I'm willing to help in any way I can!

Congrats and thanks again

Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Thank you team Indorse! I got a bounty for all campaigns besides to fb and twitter, when are the payouts for it?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

the indorse project has successfully distributed the prize even though not yet equally, have fun for you who have received the token gift Cheesy .
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Japanese Community Management and Translation
Hi, Dev! Thank you for your hard work. I have alreadly received my token.
I hope your project's future success.  Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
Dear manager! Unfortunately I've got payments for only 2 of my 3 approved blogs...Should I send you PM with details?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
thank you devi for his hard work. I have received a token
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
How to claim bounty signature campaign?
I tried it claim in bounty portal but it did not work.

thanks.
I think for signature campaign you didn't need to claim on bounty portals, cause Indorse team will sent directly to your ETH Address when you fill the form for signature campaign registration.

Beside the Etherdelta and GateCoin Indorse will listed in other exchange?

Confirm received my bounty payment from blog bounty.  Thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
How to claim bounty signature campaign?
I tried it claim in bounty portal but it did not work.

thanks.
Activity: 1432
I have been paid only for articles. When will the payment for a signature and social media?
I think indorse team has started to distribution the bounties to all participates but some articles bounties has distribute and all remaining bounties will distribution will done soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
I have received the coin from INDORSE thank you, go to myetherwallet wallet but why the price keeps going down when this is a good coin .. what because on the stampede on sale so the price immediately dropped sharply

just hold your token and wait for the bounty hunters dump their gift. the price will rise after that because it has many investors Cheesy
Activity: 630
I have been paid only for articles. When will the payment for a signature and social media?
Activity: 686
I have received the coin from INDORSE thank you, go to myetherwallet wallet but why the price keeps going down when this is a good coin .. what because on the stampede on sale so the price immediately dropped sharply
Activity: 448

that's a good news, I'm excited on Indorse  bounty payment
Activity: 630
I just want to confirmed that i already received my blog bounty.
I will HODL this until the coin rise up again. thank you dev. Goodluck to the project
Activity: 252
dev, I want to ask you. is bounty from sisial media distribution already?
because all the people who say if the token has been distributed and i see in myether not balance indorse tokens ?
Pages:
Jump to: