Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]#KN-R001 3TH/s Neptune KnCMiner, ord. #K27-BFYW-014072, PAID - page 16. (Read 33397 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Nice work James. I'm glad to see the progress that you've made compared to Version 1.0. Smiley

Just continue to keep it nice and simple, and you should do well.

Also: just a suggestion, but don't forget to include the link to my orig. vetting statement in your OP, or a quote of it.

Cheers!
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
Batch 2 Neptunes available down too 1144 from 1340+, We need to jump on this or miss out!

Contract Specifics

• Full Contract - Total of 80 with 3 SOLD each @$160 for 30GH/s
  • Partial Contracts - Total of 300 with 22 SOLD each @$5.45 for 1GH/s
  • Reserve Contracts - Total of 10 (Full) held for previous investors
I have added 1 FREE BitShare valued at 0.01 BTC to the purchase of a Full Contract for this GB. A BitShare is one of the company's regular investment options. The eventual payout for any BitShare is 0.5 BTC
This will be 'Batch 2' because the other batch sold out before full funding was reached. This is a standard GB, so each buyer receives only the purchased GH/s worth of BTC profits. Although, if anyone wants to change their purchase into one of the other offerings that the company has, it can be arranged. Its easy to be flexible with this type of setup.

***Just a point of order, there are only 1200 units available in 'Batch 2' just as was the case with 'Batch 1.' We know how fast the first batch sold out, so funding for this batch has to happen quickly or we may miss it as well (don't want that to happen!)***
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
This GB is now LIVE again. There is now a slight price increase which I have corrected in the previous posts and at the company store.

For those who have already purchased a share I will not be increasing the amount you need to pay, the price increase is on me!

Hey that's great, thanks. Couple of q's, inevitably..

Is this now a batch 2 Neptune, or did you finesse something to keep us batch 1?

And do we get 'just' the 30 gigs, or a proportion of the rig's btc ouput?
This GB is now LIVE again. There is now a slight price increase which I have corrected in the previous posts and at the company store.

For those who have already purchased a share I will not be increasing the amount you need to pay, the price increase is on me!
Placing everything on hold until I get everything cleared up.

Thanks, James
If your pre-order has not been paid for, it's too late.  They are all sold out.  Go look at your account and you will notice that it now says cancelled on your order.

And for clarification you already paid for it?  Since they are sold out.
I have a pre-order which has to be paid within 7 days.
I just checked my order the day before yesterday because I saw that the Neptunes were soldout and my order had not been canceled, but I'll check again.

Thanks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
If your pre-order has not been paid for, it's too late.  They are all sold out.  Go look at your account and you will notice that it now says cancelled on your order.

And for clarification you already paid for it?  Since they are sold out.
Thought I would share this cool little webpage. http://btcrobot.com/#cashflow

*UPDATE*

Contract Specifics

• Full Contract - Total of 80 with 3 SOLD each @$135 for 30GH/s
  • Partial Contracts - Total of 300 with 22 SOLD each @$4.50 for 1GH/s
Activity: 448
OK fella's,

There is less than three days left to get this lower cost Neptune GB funded. KnCMiner has stated that this is a special price for current customers, if we wait for the general release of the Neptune we will HAVE to pay a higher price So let's take advantage lower cost and get those shares bought!

Thanks!
James
For those of you who purchased a Contract Position, please PM me the information for your account so I can link your bitcointalk UserID with your purchase.

Thanks,
James
Contract Specifics

• Full Contract - Total of 80 with 2 SOLD each @$135 for 30GH/s
  • Partial Contracts - Total of 300 with 14 SOLD each @$4.50 for 1GH/s
Total Contracts Update: 2/90 with 88 remanding.
Welcome railzand and gh2k your orders and payments are confirmed!

Can't pay with bitcoin? =/

You can only pay in Bitcoin, the amount is only displayed in $. [EDIT: If you continue checkout to the very end the Bitcoin payment option is displayed.]
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Can't pay with bitcoin? =/
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
In for 1, let's see how this goes. :-)

The "Easy purchasing..." link to your store in the first post is broken. The one in the second post works just fine though.
Pages:
Jump to: