Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]Minion Chip Assembly GB - page 62. (Read 77306 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 08, 2014, 02:46:59 PM
Thats cool are we able to sell spare chips to others in the group buy
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
July 08, 2014, 02:43:13 PM
Everyone should accept/decline this deal based on the face value costs, and consider any discount to be bonus for the reasons of planning. Also all those PMing me asking for special things or consideration, sorry but this GB is already going to eat into what little time during the day I have left, and cant be taking 30 minutes per person to make special arrangements.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
July 08, 2014, 02:38:45 PM
So with 100 chips (x3 comp):

48 chips for minersource

48 chips for me

minersource take my 48 chips and populate them onto:

12 x Technobit HEX4M boards.

The 4 remaining chips I could pay minersource EUR_205 to give me a total of:

13 x populated Technobit HEX4M boards == 13 * 0.4 == 5.2 TH

with scope to overclock to ~6.2 TH

EDIT: yes it seems this is the deal after reading other thread, I will probably be PMing bobsaq.

If we accept this,do we have some more investments?
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
July 08, 2014, 02:20:52 PM
So with 100 chips (x3 comp):

48 chips for minersource

48 chips for me

minersource take my 48 chips and populate them onto:

12 x Technobit HEX4M boards.

The 4 remaining chips I could pay minersource EUR_205 to give me a total of:

13 x populated Technobit HEX4M boards == 13 * 0.4 == 5.2 TH

with scope to overclock to ~6.2 TH

EDIT: yes it seems this is the deal after reading other thread, I will probably be PMing bobsaq.
July 08, 2014, 02:01:08 PM
I'm still on the fence waiting to see if my offer is taking up I'll let you know
July 08, 2014, 01:42:59 PM
But if I go for this I avoid the taxes as it's comes from the euro zone
July 08, 2014, 01:36:19 PM
yeah but 600euros for the boards and then shipping and 3 400w psu's
July 08, 2014, 01:23:26 PM
that would be good but I have 2 x1's 12 chips 4 board 4 making it and maybe 4 for cooling and shipping and a psu refund maybe
Activity: 374
July 08, 2014, 01:23:16 PM
This could work out well if he charged 1 - 2 chips per Assembly for X-1. I would definitely be very interested in that, so interested i am willing to trade my X-1 into chips and have them sent off to Marto and put on a board and pay 2 chips for the assembly and board if i could. (especially if it would cover the shipping Wink )

I agreed.  For X1 costumers it would be nice to give 2 Minions for assembly cost and put the other 4 on the board. If that's the case I would go along. If not I have to dit this one out.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
July 08, 2014, 01:23:02 PM
Not to try and derail anything but before considering the chip offer. Everyone should gather a calm mind and consider just what the extra costs you will have to end up paying.

Something I found on the MS facebook page.

As far as I can tell, it's 6 chips for each X1. My order is 6 x X1 which translates in to 36 minion chips. If I understand this right. Technobit uses 4 chips to achieve 400Gh/s which means of those 36 chips I would get 3.6Th/s of mining power. Would I be correct in this ? Also, to make these "miners" run stable. What would I need to provide in way of cooling, power supplies etc ?

Basically, you get my chips, Technobit builds miners... and I provide what for safe and effective functioning of the machines ? And what would the associated fees for all this work be in my example ?
It's about $278 USD for each HEX4M so 9 of them would cost about $2500, without considering proper cooling requirements because you're also going to be running minimum 3.6KW and dealing with the heat from that, and you'll need cooling heat sinks for each of the 36 chips so that's another expense. considering your cash outlay for the original 6 X-1's, it could easily clear the $6K range that an X-3 would have cost (with the compensation hashing unit included computing out to close to 4TH/s). so it looks like a wash except that you don't get the case to enclose the whole thing in 1 clean enclosure with a display/touch screen and the controller board with CGMiner already built in. I think I'll stay with BA to produce my machines. It looks like approx. 4 weeks before delivery on these units, and BA & Minersource.net says they'll have all orders processed by the end of the month in 3 weeks. Jus sayin'.......
July 08, 2014, 12:21:40 PM
so if we take this and have paid for psu what about that chap
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
July 08, 2014, 11:06:27 AM
Offering this to all BA/MS/other customers who want to group together to have marto over at technobit assemble minion chips.

Closed the other thread due to off topic, this is now self moderated. If you have something to say that is not related to this, it will be deleted.

Current Exchange offers for BA/MS Customers:
6 Chips per X1
100 Chips per X3

Now:
7 Chips/ X1
120 Chips / X3

Each technobit board needs:
1x http://technobit.eu/index.php?id_product=79&controller=product&id_lang=1
4x http://www.amazon.com/ARCTIC-Freezer-Rev-Cooler-Multi-Directional/dp/B002G392ZI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404768489&sr=8-1&keywords=freezer+7+pro

+ PSU and Controller

This GB is an effort to gather a larger number of chips together for orders.

We are working on the option of paying chip for assembly.

Boards Ordered: 1103/XXXX [No Max]

We will not be collecting any funds, and all money due for assembly will need to be paid to marto. We can however expedite having your BA/MS order directly into chips, and shipped to marto ASAP.

Edit:
For those that want, assembly per board can be paid for with 4 chips, so 4 chips per board.

Previous thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kinda-gb-minion-asic-to-technobit-aseembly-681085

Heres the plan. Should keep it simple, give everyone including marto plenty of time, and get things going ASAP.

First Batch of this will go off like this: NOW ON 2ND BATCH

1. You must PM me your Order Number [BA/MS] Email used to place the order, units ordered, total chips , Exchange Chips for assembly cost [Yes/No] (you must do all one or another, will be too much to keep up otherwise)

2. The Above must be done by Thursday Night 8PM Mountain Time USA

3. We will get all of the submitted orders converted to chips by BA, and shipped to us first thing Friday morning. Chips will arrive to us Monday/Tuesday, be counted for accuracy, and reshipped to marto via DHL Express.

4. By Wednesday, you will need to have paid for your assembly, either by electing to use chips, or by paying the assembly value of 164EUR (Includes our 20% discount) in BTC to an address, so that we can pay marto as a group for the order.

5. When your miners are assembled, you will have the option of having it shipped from us here in the US, or shipped direct from marto at your cost either way. From marto will be much cheaper for EU, from us will be cheaper for US.

Please keep the PMs to me to just the requested information, I dont want to miss any ones order. If you have any questions, please ask it here.

We will be offering discounted PSUs and Coolers as we get a little bit closer.

FIRST BATCH CLOSED
SECOND BATCH OPEN

Now collecting info for Batch 2 conversions

We will Be offering the following PSUs for Special GB pricing: [We Accept CC/BTC/Cash Deposit]

http://minersource.net/products/dell-750w-psu-slash-adapter
For $48.99 + Shipping
Coupon Code: "miniondell"

For 2/3 Boards:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817153155&cm_re=thermaltake_1375w-_-17-153-155-_-Product
PM ME FOR AVAILABILITY
$199 Ea + Shipping

For 4 Boards:

COMING SOON DPS2000W Server Supply W/ Adapter
PSU:
http://minersource.net/products/delta-dps2000w-server-power-supply

Controllers:
http://minersource.net/products/technobit-hex4m-only-tp-link-tl-mr3020-portable-3g-4g-usb-modem-preflashed-non-preflashed

USB Hubs/Cables [Coming Soon]

From Marto:
"So the code is for discount for the GB for the ones paying for assembly with USD or BTC.
For chip Vs assembly just place an order with bank wire , do not pay it and send a msg with the order that you wish 4 chips for assembly and you are part of the GB
than when I have your chips I'll mark the order as payment accepted"

FROM NOW ON ORDERS WILL BE SUBMITTED TO BA every 500 CONVERTED CHIPS.

7/10/14 First Batch Closed

7/10/14 Order List submitted to BA for conversion

7/11/14 Chips from B1 Sent Direct to Marto

7/12/14 Batch 2 Opened

7/12/14 IF YOU WISH TO ARRANGE FOR ASSEMBLY PAYMENT SEPARATE, PM ME FOR DISCOUNT CODE

7/27/14 Batch 2 submitted to BA

7/27/14 I have let marto74 know to use the 400 chips Minersource sent him to fulfill customer orders (B1/B2) incase of dead chips in the first batch, missing orders due to my mistake, or if batch 2 chips are delivered to him late. Want to make sure you guys dont loose out on mining time as much as possible.

This GB is now closed.
Pages:
Jump to: