Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED*]R1B: HashFast Baby Jet Upgrade Promo - DZ MC Round 1. Batch 1. Mahalo! - page 11. (Read 13839 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
You can vote via PM or public voting. You're free to state your case as to how much or how little overclocking we attempt.

We'll step up overclocking to check stability instead of taking huge jumps as far as clockspeed, whenever possible. You just need to vote before...gee, delivery in November, so there's no rush. Please vote or check in with your opinion whenever you have time. Cheers!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
10/17 PM update:

Thank you to firsttimeuser and the rest of the co-op for keeping this upgrade promo alive!

I listed this as Closed with an asterisk because orig. R1 shares owners *still* can purchase their allotted R1B shares all the way up until the upgrade parts ship.

However, I think it's fair if you pay the R1B purchaser of your allotted share $2 extra because they basically loaned you your $43 share. This R1B upgrade for Batch 1 buyers is now complete and is in the official order chain! See page 4 for details.

====

I'm setting up a thread for open voting, and discussions on major decisions for HashFast Baby Jet owners from Round 1 of my first Group Buy. Thank you gentlemen! I truly wouldn't be here offering a 2nd Group Buy and GBEC services, if you guys hadn't believed in me in the first place. From the bottom of my heart: thank you. This is a continuation of DZ MC Round 1.

Next decision WRT to voting is: For the miner being hosted by firsttimeuser: How much overclocking are we going to do on our HashFast Baby Jet?

Current choices are:

- None
- 10%
- 20%
- 30%
- 30%+, We got water cooling and A/C, yo!

FWIW: my first major overclock was an Intel Celeron II OC'ed from 300 Mhz to 450 Mhz for a free 50% performance upgrade! FSB change from 66Mhz to 100Mhz & you were golden, back in the day. [Yup, my kids say I'm old]
Pages:
Jump to: