Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]R3/R4: Extended HF FLASH SALE PRICING! 2 HF Sierras, At-Cost+Host, PAID - page 3. (Read 16172 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
You making any headway on the refund? Sounds like a lot of people are having problems with getting hashfast to respond. 
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
If they're starting to ship, why are we looking for refunds? Is there something I'm not clear on here?
read up on the company named BFL  a hated company that was guilty of huge delays in shipping.  this hash fast company is acting exactly like BFL did.   basically the best we could hope for  is a fast usd /fiat refund.

I'm quite familiar with BFL. I recently received two miners from them I ordered 5 months ago.

yeah i figure these will take more then 5 months to show. a refund and put the money into r 17 is my hope.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
If they're starting to ship, why are we looking for refunds? Is there something I'm not clear on here?
read up on the company named BFL  a hated company that was guilty of huge delays in shipping.  this hash fast company is acting exactly like BFL did.   basically the best we could hope for  is a fast usd /fiat refund.

I'm quite familiar with BFL. I recently received two miners from them I ordered 5 months ago.
legendary
legendary
Solarcoin.org
They shipped 1 developer version for bfgminer support, they are also a month past their they will be shipped by date and about to be 2 months from their expected ship date, they have also lied multiple times.

I see. Well blah. Not really depressed about the whole deal, just disappointed.
Activity: 574
They shipped 1 developer version for bfgminer support, they are also a month past their they will be shipped by date and about to be 2 months from their expected ship date, they have also lied multiple times.
legendary
Solarcoin.org
legendary
So in case of getting refunds, will these be the amount of BTC paid or the equivalent in fiat at the time of payment? In the second case, we would have every reason to be really pissed off.

My thoughts are they will skip and we get zip.

I have 1 share of r1 My losses will be about 200 usd.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
So in case of getting refunds, will these be the amount of BTC paid or the equivalent in fiat at the time of payment? In the second case, we would have every reason to be really pissed off.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
These are part of B2 so until they finally get around to B1 these won't go out, we're also in the process of getting them refunded if possible.

Thanks for all your hard work!
Activity: 574
Hi DZ and all.  Hope everyone is feeling refreshed and enjoyed their holidays.
Could we get an update?  DZ did you receive any tracking numbers?

These are part of B2 so until they finally get around to B1 these won't go out, we're also in the process of getting them refunded if possible.
Activity: 285
Hi DZ and all.  Hope everyone is feeling refreshed and enjoyed their holidays.
Could we get an update?  DZ did you receive any tracking numbers?

Activity: 756
Activity: 364
Crossing fingers on Sierra news, but other than that: all is quiet for Sierra news although it's good that the first BJ prototype is running.  Tongue

Anyhow...

Merry Christmas everyone! If you celebrate or don't celebrate this holiday, my toast of good cheers to you and yours is still the same. I'm thankful for our customers and I'm thankful for you co-op members that have helped make this co-op the success it is today by helping us improve things over time and helping one another out with knowledge. 5 months ago I had no idea I'd form the biggest public co-op in the world for BTC mining.

It's an honor to be the founder and co-leader of a co-op full of so many like minded miners, and I'm both humbled by our success and very thankful to have met my co-leaders, which has resulted in round after round of world class values, and a crypto umbrella company founded upon the core of the DZ MC (with the co-op shielded as a sub-company).

Here's to a successful 2014!
Unfortunately, it looks like they *may* be able to get Batch 1 Baby Jets out before the end of the year, but it's looking unlikely that Sierras will ship until January IMO.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I don't know but it looks like this company really has their act together. The chips seem to perform very well without any hiccups, all of their work is well documented, their boards and design looks very professional. I honestly don't care if it takes them a little longer. They aren't going to pull a BFL though from what I can see.

I am very optimistic from this point on, and I may even invest further in their technology. They have the best deals right now aside from Cointerra which also looks to be headed in a very positive direction.

If they actually deliver by end of December I'll be pretty happy. Might even consider investing in more of their equipment.  I like their design, its very straight forward and they seem to have a decent cooling solution.
legendary
Solarcoin.org
Here's the latest update posted on their site today:

https://hashfast.com/update-from-ciara/

"They’ve started assembling Baby Jets (overnight tonight). They aim by night’s end to have the first round of assembly done for 400 Baby Jets."

I put the emphasis on first round.

The wording is a bit vague: does this mean 400 units should be finished by tomorrow or is it that just the first round (of several rounds) of assembly per unit is finished, with more rounds of assembly to go to get to a finished miner?

I don't know but it looks like this company really has their act together. The chips seem to perform very well without any hiccups, all of their work is well documented, their boards and design looks very professional. I honestly don't care if it takes them a little longer. They aren't going to pull a BFL though from what I can see.

I am very optimistic from this point on, and I may even invest further in their technology. They have the best deals right now aside from Cointerra which also looks to be headed in a very positive direction.
Here's the latest update posted on their site today:

https://hashfast.com/update-from-ciara/

"They’ve started assembling Baby Jets (overnight tonight). They aim by night’s end to have the first round of assembly done for 400 Baby Jets."

I put the emphasis on first round.

The wording is a bit vague: does this mean 400 units should be finished by tomorrow or is it that just the first round (of several rounds) of assembly per unit is finished, with more rounds of assembly to go to get to a finished miner?
Pages:
Jump to: