Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]R3/R4: Extended HF FLASH SALE PRICING! 2 HF Sierras, At-Cost+Host, PAID - page 5. (Read 16172 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 756
When is this rig supposed to ship and has anyone kept up on if they are on schedule so far?

Hi tripppn

Sure NOT 

See here: https://hashfast.com/updated-shipping-news/

They are on schedule with everything but the MOST important piece

And fuck the customer

You and I pay real money for bullshit news and hope and advertising

I know it well from communist time in Poland - yes we will deliver yes a lot and yes for everyone and yes you will be one happy Mac but only if you are dead or in the top party rank and fuck off or we will send police to take care of ye

Enjoy the feeling it is priceless

So, it is mid November and yes it will be anywhere in December 2020 when btc will be 1M$ per piece

Sorry for rambling but this is my third GB and every time the honest GB organizers are fucked big time by the smart ass producers

Cheers anyway,
Tom

Wow... Why don't you tell us how you really feel   Wink

It sucks getting burned which I have by BFL and Cloudhashing to some extent... STILL WAITING ON MY SECOND JALLY BFL!!!!!! Angry
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
When is this rig supposed to ship and has anyone kept up on if they are on schedule so far?

Hi tripppn

Sure NOT 

See here: https://hashfast.com/updated-shipping-news/

They are on schedule with everything but the MOST important piece

And fuck the customer

You and I pay real money for bullshit news and hope and advertising

I know it well from communist time in Poland - yes we will deliver yes a lot and yes for everyone and yes you will be one happy Mac but only if you are dead or in the top party rank and fuck off or we will send police to take care of ye

Enjoy the feeling it is priceless

So, it is mid November and yes it will be anywhere in December 2020 when btc will be 1M$ per piece

Sorry for rambling but this is my third GB and every time the honest GB organizers are fucked big time by the smart ass producers

Cheers anyway,
Tom
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
I don't have the cash right now, but I'll still put my 3 share votes in for a fund raiser. I don't mind reinvesting enough hashing power to cover the expenses even if it means a longer wait time for a payout.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Noted.

Thank you for the votes gents!

Also, please remember: you're always free to change your mind on your early vote, when new information becomes available.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I unlocked voting for the MPP chips decision process.

If you're in Round 3: Please vote so that your voice can be heard.

Every share you own counts as 1 vote as usual, if you vote publicly or via PM, which is the official vote vs. the poll, which is a public vote.
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
Already included we merged the UPS funds from a bunch of rounds and bought one big UPS to cover all of them an A/C to keep them cool and a gas generator to keep it going in case of power failure

UPS keeps it up until bobsag3 can get there to turn the generator on.

So easiest way to put it DZ rounds going to bobsag3 for hosting will have an A/C / gas generator / UPS system.

Science! Dont forget the Science!
Already included we merged the UPS funds from a bunch of rounds and bought one big UPS to cover all of them an A/C to keep them cool and a gas generator to keep it going in case of power failure

UPS keeps it up until bobsag3 can get there to turn the generator on.

So easiest way to put it DZ rounds going to bobsag3 for hosting will have an A/C / gas generator / UPS system.
Activity: 89
All the open rigs would be placed on some sort of secure mounting on a non-conductible surface. That means hot glue if I have too.

I am sure you addressed static electricity angle somehow, just checking..

Lol the joke was I have 50% shares so if one person w/ one share voted its insta win.

Good one Cheesy #insertMissingThumbUpIconHere Smiley
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
With the idea to be prepared for upgrade in advance, we probably won't be able to wait for HF empty rigs?

Still, a 4U (to be able to fit a standard PS) rackmount case is ~$80 at Newegg. Fans are like $4 a piece. PS approx. $120.
Roughly $250 total.

I vote for a fundraiser.

Dont even need case etc, If you guys are ok with it my plan was 1 miner/rack, so that when MPP kicks in plent of space for my to run them in the open. No reason to spend extra money

Even better Smiley
I believe if mrm0 has shares in R3 that the official majority vote = open air...well hell bobsag3 has shares so insta open air.

Now.. where did I put that spreadsheet?... ahh, yes, I seem to have some Wink

Cheesy

If bobsag3 thought of a safe solutionin advance (as it seems he has) then spending extra is unnecessary.

All the open rigs would be placed on some sort of secure mounting on a non-conductible surface. That means hot glue if I have too.
With the idea to be prepared for upgrade in advance, we probably won't be able to wait for HF empty rigs?

Still, a 4U (to be able to fit a standard PS) rackmount case is ~$80 at Newegg. Fans are like $4 a piece. PS approx. $120.
Roughly $250 total.

I vote for a fundraiser.

Dont even need case etc, If you guys are ok with it my plan was 1 miner/rack, so that when MPP kicks in plent of space for my to run them in the open. No reason to spend extra money

Even better Smiley
I believe if mrm0 has shares in R3 that the official majority vote = open air...well hell bobsag3 has shares so insta open air.

Cheesy

If bobsag3 thought of a safe solutionin advance (as it seems he has) then spending extra is unnecessary.

Lol the joke was I have 50% shares so if one person w/ one share voted its insta win.

Roughly $250 total.

I vote for a fundraiser.

Even better Smiley

Cheesy

Roughly $250 total.

I vote for a fundraiser.

Even better Smiley

Roughly $250 total.

I vote for a fundraiser.

Even better Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: