Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]R3/R4: Extended HF FLASH SALE PRICING! 2 HF Sierras, At-Cost+Host, PAID - page 7. (Read 16172 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
I use Ethernet cable. Beat that Tongue

Also: GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

I found out today I had my first power outage. Only at my apartment complex. I drove all the way to my warehouse without noticing if the power was on, only to find everything working great! So... 1 for the city 0 for me early in the morning.

Let's see.  Paper wraps Ethernet cable so it doesn't work.  Scissors cut Ethernet cable so it doesn't work.  Rock smashes Ethernet cable so it doesn't work.   Doesn't seem like much of a winner, that one.  Probably best not to use it in rock-paper-scissors-Ethernet cable games...
Drop box of ethernet cable on other player > victory!
Or Rock-Paper-Scissors-Network Switch is better?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

I found out today I had my first power outage. Only at my apartment complex. I drove all the way to my warehouse without noticing if the power was on, only to find everything working great! So... 1 for the city 0 for me early in the morning.

Let's see.  Paper wraps Ethernet cable so it doesn't work.  Scissors cut Ethernet cable so it doesn't work.  Rock smashes Ethernet cable so it doesn't work.   Doesn't seem like much of a winner, that one.  Probably best not to use it in rock-paper-scissors-Ethernet cable games...
No - you are winning.  Rock smashes paper, yes?  Rock also smashing scissors - rock always winning.  Rock can even be smashing other rock.   Is why I always losing when playing strip rock-paper-scissors. Smiley

TMI Sis. 

Ha Ha, paper wraps rock, so I win.  So, now I'm a third-rate-spare-backup-extra-remote-admin or something ??
Owner, Minersource.net

Activity: 427
Merit: 100
No - you are winning.  Rock smashes paper, yes?  Rock also smashing scissors - rock always winning.  Rock can even be smashing other rock.   Is why I always losing when playing strip rock-paper-scissors. Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
OK.  Paper.

Rock.  Darn it, I lose.  It's all you.   Smiley

However, if you guys do end up needing another admin, just let me know.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
And I'm a UNIX guru, if that's a consideration....

There you go, you got your volunteer. ^

See how I did that.  Grin

Ha!

Perhaps you guys should do rock-paper-scissors to see who's the 3rd admin. Or as we call it in Hawaii: "Jun Ken Po"

There you go, you got your volunteer. ^

See how I did that.  Grin
So, we don't have any one else that wants to be a 3rd co-admin for R3/R4? You'd be able to keep an eye on things directly and fill in if jungle_dave or I can't get to the miner's remote control for whatever reason. Dave has no shares in R3/R4 but he's willing to be a backup admin.

Network Engineers such as myself tend to build as much robust redundancy into any network they tend to design and build; usually as much redundancy as the project can afford. I've followed this philosophy when building the network of GBCs, vetted miner hosts, and remote admins that service this cooperative and my GBEC services.

I promise it's not too hard if anyone's interested.  Wink

I was always told never to volunteer, but....

...I'm a network engineer.  I mostly deal with Microsoft networks and server crap these days, but if nobody else is up for it, I'll do my bid for king and country.   Wink
I have an extra $120 USD that I sent down to bobsag3 hosting.  You can apply that as my UPS contribution across all the boxen...
Funds transferred from R3/R4 wallet for Thomas for his R2 upgrade shares at $43 ea.

Awaiting address confirmation fr. Thomas re: balance of refund.

1 R4 PP share floating still incoming on my end & that should be it as far as my inputs to the R3/R4 wallet. [FWIW: Myself, Thomas, and even bobsag3, are all committed paying extra to get extra A/C and UPS/battery power for R2-R5 as the extra ability to Overclock could be a big difference maker. I'm also paying extra for R1 to an R1 co-op member for UPS/Battery backup.]

If anyone would like to donate to extra power for a A/C, UPS/Battery backup you can use this address

1GcAau869hTtFgwTtS36BK3JAhPrzbKK8A
Funds transferred from R3/R4 wallet for Thomas for his R2 upgrade shares at $43 ea.

Awaiting address confirmation fr. Thomas re: balance of refund.

1 R4 PP share floating still incoming on my end & that should be it as far as my inputs to the R3/R4 wallet. [FWIW: Myself, Thomas, and even bobsag3, are all committed paying extra to get extra A/C and UPS/battery power for R2-R5 as the extra ability to Overclock could be a big difference maker. I'm also paying extra for R1 to an R1 co-op member for UPS/Battery backup.]
Just an update: all R3/R4 shares are now accounted for. Yay!

Nice to have that out of the way. Also, no update from HF yet re: our 2 Sierras but I expect to hear from them shortly and did hear back from them yesterday regarding the co-op's shipping destination & ownership transfer for R2, so I know that they're hard at work, even on weekends.

Also R5, Version 2.0 features a 400-600GH/s KnC miner that should be shipping from Sweden in the next day or two...
R5 - Batch 1, Order 1 Hashfast Babyjet @ cost

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedr5-knc-jupiter-below-costhost-78bonuses-hashing-1st-payouts-sent-304377

Open for reservations for anyone who missed R3/R4 or if you are in R3/R4 and want some more shares.

Yes this order is from Batch 1 and is the first in the order queue.

So, we don't have any one else that wants to be a 3rd co-admin for R3/R4? You'd be able to keep an eye on things directly and fill in if jungle_dave or I can't get to the miner's remote control for whatever reason. Dave has no shares in R3/R4 but he's willing to be a backup admin.

Network Engineers such as myself tend to build as much robust redundancy into any network they tend to design and build; usually as much redundancy as the project can afford. I've followed this philosophy when building the network of GBCs, vetted miner hosts, and remote admins that service this cooperative and my GBEC services.

I promise it's not too hard if anyone's interested.  Wink
Code:
Round 3: HashFast Sierra Flash Sale, with MPP. 20-30 minute UPS/Battery Backup built into at-cost share price. 

Payouts sent every 2 weeks. Before payout, 2.75% Hosting/Management fees are deducted every 2 weeks once operations begin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Shares|    Username     |          Wallet Address             |Share Status|             Notes                     |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|  2   |  DyslexicZombei | 17a29H9BhUnaPZgZSdFifPndGxxWQXayuH  |    PAID    |  / Your GB Coordinator / Net. Eng. / Primary Remote Admin      |
|  1   |  bobsag3        | TBA                                 |    HOST   | World Class vetted Hosting Avail., W/ Lowest hosting costs        |
|  1   |  a..........m    | TBA                                 |    PAID  |                                                                  |
|  0   |  jungle_dave    | TBA                                 |   N/A   | Backup Admin, former EE/Net. Engineer. Plants trees in Amazon!    |
|  2   |  firsttimeuser  | TBA                                 |    PAID   |    2 / DZ Co-op Round1 HashFast BabyJet Vetted Miner Host         |
|  1   |  corather     | TBA                                 |    PAID    |                                                                                               |
|  1   |  tripppn     | TBA                                 |    PAID   |            Previous co-op member                              |
|  20  |  -Redacted-  | TBA                                 |    PAID   |         Boxed Set of DZ MC shares                     |                      
|  4   |  baros008      | TBA                                 |    PAID   |                                                                   |
|  50 |  thomas_s     | TBA                                 |    PAID  |    Co-GBC / Donated 1.5 Share to R1 member 0.5 to charity  |
| 10   |  Anonymous      | TBA                                 |    PAID   | Votes ceded to GBC. Manual override avail. GBC votes last. In R2|
|  5   |  Tomdraug | TBA                                 |    PAID   |                                        |
|  1   |  Miramym    | TBA                                 |    PAID   |        |  

98 shares.
* 1.5% restock fee for Refunds ** 1.5% fee for optional BTCcrow Escrow protection and dispute resolution. **

PLEASE SEND A PM IF YOU SEE INCORRECT INFO. Mahalo!

Code:
[DRAFT; in editing]

Round 4: HashFast Sierra Flash Sale, with NO MPP. 20-30 minute UPS/Battery Backup built into at-cost share price.

Payouts sent every 2 weeks. Before payout, 2.75% Hosting/Management fees are deducted every 2 weeks once operations begin.

|Shares|    Username     |          Wallet Address             |Share Status|             Notes                     |
|  0   |  DyslexicZombei | 17a29H9BhUnaPZgZSdFifPndGxxWQXayuH  |    PAID    |  / Your GB Coordinator / Net. Eng. / Primary Remote Admin      |
|  0   |  bobsag3        | TBA                                 |    HOST   | R3 member. Ultra low cost vetted Hosting/Mng. Fee. 2.75%|
|  5   |  a..........m    | TBA                                 |    PAID  |                                                                  |
|  0   |  jungle_dave    | TBA                                 |    N/A    | Backup Admin, former EE/Net. Engineer. Plants trees in Amazon!    |
|  2   |  firsttimeuser  | TBA                                 |    PAID   |    DZ Co-op Round1 HashFast BabyJet Vetted Miner Host         |
|  1   |  corather     | TBA                                 |    PAID    |                                                                                               |
|  1   |  vaprx     | TBA                                 |    PAID   |                                          |
|  10  |  -Redacted-  | TBA                                 |    PAID   |         Boxed Set of DZ MC shares                     |                      
|  6   |  baros008      | TBA                                 |    PAID   |                                                                   |
|  5 |  thomas_s     | TBA                                 |    PAID  |    Co-GBC / Donated 1.5 R3 Share to R1 member 0.5 to charity  |
| 10   |  Anonymous      | TBA                                 |    PAID   | Votes ceded to GBC. Manual override avail. GBC votes last. In R2|
|  1   |  Miramym    | TBA                                 |    PAID   |   R3 member     |  

|  23 |  amer     | TBA                                 |    PAID  |    Largest voter for R4 open major decisions  |
|  2   |  minerphil | TBA                                 |    PAID   |                                        |
|  10   |  thehun    | TBA                                 |    PAID   |        |  

|  6  |  wontons    | TBA                                 |    PAID  |      |
| 5   |  jplacek      | TBA                                 |    PAID   | |
|  9   |  slayernine | TBA                                 |    PAID   |                                        |
|  2   |  tyyatis    | TBA                                 |    PAID   |        |  
|  2   |  unknown.usr    | TBA                                 |    PAID   |        |

100 shares. *Thomas_s and I reduce shares in R4 to solve oversale issue of 3 extra sales.
* 1.5% restock fee for Refunds ** 1.5% fee for optional BTCcrow Escrow protection and dispute resolution. **

PLEASE SEND A PM IF YOU SEE INCORRECT INFO. Mahalo!

Sigh, yes it's confirmed. For future GBs, in hindsight, because it's perfect 20/20 vision, perhaps just one person should be sent reservations even if 2 GBCs or more are involved.

I'm reducing my share to 0 shares for R4, and 5 shares for Thomas. So:

we still have 2 R3 shares available I'm waiting to hear back from members on the Backup share Q list.

Update: Thomas to be refunded 20 share overpayment - 2 share R2 upgrades to double hashrate.

Also, adding some funds via PP, etc.. from wayward PP payments. Taking a break, dem spreadsheets are like dealing with an anaconda, sometimes. Xcel spreadsheets will be available sometime tonight.
Owner, Minersource.net
Heh, ask any one of my vetted miner hosts about my miner host vetting process. Let's just say it's thorough and is deeper and more in-depth than any comparable Forum vetting agency. I work in Info Security (1 of my hats), so F that if a scammer's getting thru my vetting process. I've vetted 6 or more hosts and GBCs so far, for free.

Those 6+ weren't the only ones that approached me for vetting if you look through the detritus of abandoned GBs and miner host threads for those who realized how high the barriers to entry to overcome Group Buyer distrust is if they want to get vetted by me as a host or GBC.

I tend to say: My vetting services are free but they ain't cheap.  Wink

I put these guys thru the wringer to be a vetted miner host. I'm rougher on them than any customer could possibly be, but all for a good cause.  Grin
Do I hear "bend over and touch your toes"?

I've also learned that we don't do maths well. =)
Im telling you 1+1 = 11. I can prove it!
Pages:
Jump to: