Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]🔥Tetarise – blockchain platform for booking hotels and apartments - page 2. (Read 7527 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

no, you cannot remove it, do not panic!
you dont know story about palkadot and raised funds?
no, I don't know that, and that's not the point, let's discuss this project, anyone have any thoughts on this project?
Only one thought - this project can easily do x5 in 3-6 month.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

no, I don't know that, and that's not the point, let's discuss this project, anyone have any thoughts on this project?
One of devs delete smart contract with all raised funds. Now noone cant get this ETH without Hardfork like in story with The DAO
Activity: 476
Merit: 108

I mean exactly that) For now smart contracts are not safe
vite

Not only that, also all done automatically and you do not need to constantly monitor.
The contract greatly facilitates the ICO and save investors from hack attack
but last parity vulnerabiluties say different)
About human factor. One of palkadot's dev delete smart contract and waste all investor's ETH
vite

sure, smart contracts have many advantages absolutely and platform for booking on blockchain is great decision
I know one booking platfrom on blckchain (lockchain). They already finish their ICO and got some succes
Activity: 518
the moon

Not only that, also all done automatically and you do not need to constantly monitor.
sure, smart contracts have many advantages absolutely and platform for booking on blockchain is great decision
vite

The contract greatly facilitates the ICO and save investors from hack attack
that's why people created smart contracts - to exclude the human factor (corruption) from the relationship
The matter of fact smart contract can be hacked so it is not 100% secure
but you and me know, that smart contracts much safer then what we have now in our countries right now
You are right. After improvements in the structure of smart contracts they will became really safe
vite
About human factor. One of palkadot's dev delete smart contract and waste all investor's ETH
the moon
but you and me know, that smart contracts much safer then what we have now in our countries right now
vite
i think developers are smart guys and protect themselves by concluding agreements with early investors
all devs are smart guys, but a lot of project dump after ICO
that's why people created smart contracts - to exclude the human factor (corruption) from the relationship
the moon
i think developers are smart guys and protect themselves by concluding agreements with early investors
It is all about the people) People have a habit to break the agreements

It is smth like a trick. Because these early investors could sell all their tokens for the ICO price and still be in the profit
Because of that price will dump right after listing on exchanges
I think that such presales before presale itself are killing the ICOs because early investros immidiately dump their coins for prifits but theis profits mean the loss for ordinary investors
I don't agree. Early investors is good, they always make a large amount thereby give life to the project, and then small investors...
the moon
Pages:
Jump to: