Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]🔥Tetarise – blockchain platform for booking hotels and apartments - page 3. (Read 7527 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

It is smth like a trick. Because these early investors could sell all their tokens for the ICO price and still be in the profit
Because of that price will dump right after listing on exchanges
I think that such presales before presale itself are killing the ICOs because early investros immidiately dump their coins for prifits but theis profits mean the loss for ordinary investors
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

It is a good idea) they gave a lower price per coin and got the money for some time to develop a product.
Its all about risks. if you invest in project on pre-sale stage - you have big risks
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

Just look at the picture below. It says the on the closed presale they gathered 270k$. So it is like presale before presale) Grin
Wow, sorry mate. I didnt see this before
It is a good idea) they gave a lower price per coin and got the money for some time to develop a product.
It is smth like a trick. Because these early investors could sell all their tokens for the ICO price and still be in the profit
This can be investment funds, which occupy a large half of the investment of all ICO
vite

Because of that price will dump right after listing on exchanges

Just look at the picture below. It says the on the closed presale they gathered 270k$. So it is like presale before presale) Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 108

vite

Activity: 518
the moon
seems like there was private sale where large investors could get  big bonus
I know that the project has already reached the 200k$. Were any contributions since that?
You are ralking about tetarise? How they can reached 200k if pre-sale will start in 4 hours?
vite
I know that the project has already reached the 200k$. Were any contributions since that?
You are ralking about tetarise? How they can reached 200k if pre-sale will start in 4 hours?
Review ICO Tetarise on the portal "Mining CryptoCurrency" https://mining-cryptocurrency.ru/tetarise-ico/ (in Russian)

Good review and great news. Everything is clearly and clearly painted.
Is there any similar review in English?
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Review ICO Tetarise on the portal "Mining CryptoCurrency" https://mining-cryptocurrency.ru/tetarise-ico/ (in Russian)

Good review and great news. Everything is clearly and clearly painted.
and this is only the beginning, in any case, the team falsely enough of that money on product development
Activity: 518
the moon
@Ska-Punk

such a great article! more good artilces = more users will be involved in project and we will gain more money  Grin
vite

This is a good sign for new investors

Wow, that's very cool! We are waiting for new investors now)
Activity: 392

vite

Probably so. But where should we compete with those bots where followers are more than 20 thousand and more?)
Nowadays we have a lot of soft which checks subscribers or folllowers in social media
Pages:
Jump to: