Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]🔥Tetarise – blockchain platform for booking hotels and apartments - page 5. (Read 7527 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
So much projects everyday and you must have very good ANN to take question of users here ,i thnik you have done it ANN is realy cool one at once take atantion ,good luck this project ,good done Smiley
This project will have success! But I see thah it is not pressed for bouny hunters. And if the situation wont change it will be hard to spread the word and take at least soft cap.
Most of the funds raised will go to marketing, which will attract a larger investor.
Why do you think so? It depends on the way which the team will choose. Some projects first of all pay special attention to the developing the product and only then for marketing and PR
Without good marketing, there can not be a big investor. Just like without investment project development. But I think such a platform as Tetarise will find its audience and investors without unnecessary PR companies
There are many examples when project made a fortune without good PR. It was only for private investors and communications with them
The fact is that now a huge number of new projects that had not been on this if not be advertising that project, it just may not notice potential investors!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
So much projects everyday and you must have very good ANN to take question of users here ,i thnik you have done it ANN is realy cool one at once take atantion ,good luck this project ,good done Smiley
This project will have success! But I see thah it is not pressed for bouny hunters. And if the situation wont change it will be hard to spread the word and take at least soft cap.
Most of the funds raised will go to marketing, which will attract a larger investor.
Why do you think so? It depends on the way which the team will choose. Some projects first of all pay special attention to the developing the product and only then for marketing and PR
Without good marketing, there can not be a big investor. Just like without investment project development. But I think such a platform as Tetarise will find its audience and investors without unnecessary PR companies
There are many examples when project made a fortune without good PR. It was only for private investors and communications with them
Even for very good projects need advertising! If people don't know about him, he will not achieve great success.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
You will get tokens according to the amount of stakes you get after the completed week.
really? i thought i will lose all progress for the week
so it's mean that signature participant are in safer position than i thought
It is necessary to ask the Manager! Sometimes the bounty if you miss one or two weeks, then you ban and you lose all bets
No, you receive that amount of coins that you earned. But when you leave the bounty you shoul notify the baunty manager.
In each project different rules, even when the Manager will be reading this to answer our question.
Im talking about rules of this bounty campaign
You will get tokens according to the amount of stakes you get after the completed week.
It is necessary to ask the Manager! Sometimes the bounty if you miss one or two weeks, then you ban and you lose all bets
No, you receive that amount of coins that you earned. But when you leave the bounty you shoul notify the baunty manager.
In each project different rules, even when the Manager will be reading this to answer our question.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
the question for the bounty manager - can I join the twitter bounty if I have less then 700 followers?
Im not bounty manager but i can said that 100% you cant join this camapign
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
the question for the bounty manager - can I join the twitter bounty if I have less then 700 followers?
vite

Maybe you are right. But besides devs maybe people know smth about that and can shre it)
Anyway better ask in ANN ot Telegram channel. It will be reliable
Question for devs. Do you have any agreements with big investors now? Maybe you have some kind of whitelist?
Better ask about it in ANN thread. I dont thnk that bounty manager on devs board
Maybe you are right. But besides devs maybe people know smth about that and can shre it)
vite
Question for devs. Do you have any agreements with big investors now? Maybe you have some kind of whitelist?
Better ask about it in ANN thread. I dont thnk that bounty manager on devs board
vite

How much bonus stakes gan I get for activity?
You cant extra stakes anyway. Only which wrote in campaign description
As far as I know the person can quit the bounty in any time. He\she also gets the tokens for that period of time he\she took part in the baunty
you can quit any time but you will lose your stakes if you will quit in the middle of  the week
Dont forget that you cant get extra stakes for your activity
How much bonus stakes gan I get for activity?
Pages:
Jump to: