Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSING DOWN] ScryptGuild Auto-Switching Pool - page 20. (Read 102211 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
i have notice the profitability of the alt coins has gone down a lot. it takes about twice the time it used too from time scyptguild started until now to earn the same amount of bitcoins.  i think the mining world changed some with the invention of scrypt asics.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Ochen huyovo Sad
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
Hi shinkel, scroll up and you'll find several comments on the issue.

So sad. And there will be no reward recalculation because of an error on the pool?

There's no reward to recalculate.  Nothing was found other than 5 Kittehcoin blocks (which were paid) in that time frame.

So sad. And there will be no reward recalculation because of an error on the pool?
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Huh
For several hours is not updated balance of BTC and other currencies. From 01:17 to 11:11. All miners worked normal.
uid: shinkei
Activity: 221
EDIT/UPDATE:  The reason shifts got "stuck" on Calculating is the PPLNS display simply assumes any open shift with 0 blocks paid hasn't been calculated yet.
They were showing zero for some hours.  They only started showing "Calculating" not long before I posted at 14h22 (UK time).
legendary
Activity: 1109
As usual, the second I go to bed something breaks, and not in a way that will trigger an alarm to wake me up.  Somehow the pool got stuck on LOT last night, but it was trying to solve a block in the past rather than the actual network block.  I've disabled LOT now.  I'm trying to see what actually happened, though the debug.log is not being particularly helpful.

Really appreciate the update. Helps to give miners confidence the issue was being worked and is resolved.
It's helpfull to know when issues happen so that the mining power can be redirected temporarily to avoid wasted work effort.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
As usual, the second I go to bed something breaks, and not in a way that will trigger an alarm to wake me up.  Somehow the pool got stuck on LOT last night, but it was trying to solve a block in the past rather than the actual network block.  I've disabled LOT now.  I'm trying to see what actually happened, though the debug.log is not being particularly helpful.

EDIT/UPDATE:  The reason shifts got "stuck" on Calculating is the PPLNS display simply assumes any open shift with 0 blocks paid hasn't been calculated yet.
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
Seems to be up again...
I've moved about 500kh/s to liteguardian just to mine something...I LOVE scryptguild and posted on the btcguild thread too to make sure El found out...I just hope it's back up and running properly here soon...
Something is happening: all ended open shifts are marked "Calculating" instead of just the most recent.  I haven't seen that before.
legendary
Are there any DEV's on this list for scryptguild who can let us know what's happening?
I should think his priority is to sort out what is happening.  Explanations can wait until later.

Well, in that case, with no ETA or even an awareness that anything is actually being done or that they even know an issue exists, I don't se any option except to jump ship for the time being.
Activity: 857
Anger is a gift.
I agree somthing odd is going on. There have been virtually no payouts in the past 6 hours.
Are there any DEV's on this list for scryptguild who can let us know what's happening?
I may want to switch pools if this keeps up, getting nowhere fast currently.

I woke up with the same balances I went to sleep with. Something is definitely not right.
I should think his priority is to sort out what is happening.  Explanations can wait until later.
legendary
I agree somthing odd is going on. There have been virtually no payouts in the past 6 hours.
I may want to switch pools if this keeps up, getting nowhere fast currently.
Hey El,
     Just noticing that blocks are not being solved very quickly in the PPLNS page.  There haven't been any in the last few shifts.  Just wondering if there is something going on on your end since all my mining rigs seem to be hashing away.  Also, when we do the switch, are we pointing to www.btcguild.com:scryptport?  Just want to make sure I have everything ready for the crossover time.  Will I have to add workers on btcguild to account for the workers I have on scryptguild?
I am guessing it's an issue of hot wallets running dry, but that's a wild stab in the dark.
That might affect payouts (and has done), but I cannot see that it would affect the actual mining process.

Wakey wakey, Michael!
Activity: 205
I am guessing it's an issue of hot wallets running dry, but that's a wild stab in the dark. If so, it should be corrected when Eleuthria is back in the land of the awake.

Not sure why we started paying so much attention to Lotto—spoke in value/lower difficulty?
What's happening?  From round 2086 onwards I have had almost nothing except LOT shares, with just 64 DOGE, 112 MEOW, and 16 CSC for a little variety.  Mined blocks were zero for the pool in 2092 and hardly any better in the previous two rounds.  My approx BTC value went up just BTC0.00000001 in the last couple of hours.  Shocked

[edit] and zero pool blocks again for 2093 and 2094.  Shurely shome mishtake?
Pages:
Jump to: