Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSING DOWN] ScryptGuild Auto-Switching Pool - page 52. (Read 102241 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
I see pool speed is up over 3500 Mhash/s ... Just curious at what point it is worthwhile to put LTC back in the mix? 

Speaking for myself,  I'm here for the long-haul.. I wouldn't mind some variance if it increases profits in the long run...

Regards,
Sigg
Activity: 462
pointed 11.5mh at your pool

I like the convert to LTC idea. I will be using this.

Again:  There is no current plan (it's on a sideboard at the moment) to convert _TO_ LTC.  It may come in at some point, but it is not currently on the roadmap.

ah okay.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Please consider lowering the minimum payout on btc from .01 to .001 for us hashpowered impaired:) waiting a week to get paid sucks Sad

+1
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Well seeing I asked this in irc, thought i would ask here too, see if anyone else would want it Smiley

Please consider lowering the minimum payout on btc from .01 to .001 for us hashpowered impaired:) waiting a week to get paid sucks Sad

I mean you already do it on BTC Guild Smiley I am fine paying the .0001 fee to do it here as well.

Thanks

Icon

PS

I know of at least 1 maybe even 2 (does middlecoin do payouts below .01?) other multipools that pay that low..

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
In the mean time, point your BTC earnings at your exchange of choice and convert it.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 4543
diamond-handed zealot
I believe I agitated for the "convert to LTC option" on IRC last week so my support is implied, that said, our operator has a lot on his plate guys
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Please consider adding FRK.

I also like the convert to LTC option.  Shocked
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
This could become a meme.

Activity: 336

I have been here on and off, have now committed 1MH to this guild, will be bringing the rest tonite....and I second the "I like the Convert to LTC" option to!

sorry @el, I know you have enough on your plate.
legendary
Activity: 1750

Again:  There is no current plan (it's on a sideboard at the moment) to convert _TO_ LTC.  It may come in at some point, but it is not currently on the roadmap.
Activity: 462

legendary
Activity: 1750
Graphs for hash rate should become available late tonight/early tomorrow.  Idle Warning emails should start working around mid-day tomorrow as well.  Once these are done, I'll be splitting work between setting up BTC-e API integration for auto conversion of LTC (and soon FTC) and getting the daily earnings information available.  Both should be working before the end of the weekend.
Activity: 143
CGminer 3.7.2 Windows:

Downloaded this from ckolivas' site a few months back.

There's no way to verify this file is not modified from the original.  I would not recommend using this.

M

True, was just trying to help.
Activity: 150
FRY & KDC

So looking at the PPLNS stats, I can see that I'm submitting shares on both FRY and KDC (I'm 100% auto switch)  I can also see that we are finding blocks.  However I don't see on the dashboard where they are listed as having any balances in either of those.

Just curious if this is just a reporting thing? or is there a bug someplace...

Edit:  To be more specific:  I'm seeing the shares submitted and blocks found when I hover over the details buttons on the PPLNS Shares overview.  However If I switch to PPLNS Coins earned neither FRY nor KDC are listed.  They are not listed on the dashboard balances either.

thanks,
Sigg

siggi, I`m pointing my workers on them directly, e.g. changing the mining from auto to the specific coin. So the shares submitted are in pool shares. Diversification, half of the workers on auto, half trying the funny stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Does anyone know where I can find a Windows binary of cgminer 3.7.2?  This is the latest ver with GPU support if I recall.

The author's site.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=28402.0;topicseen

has a link to his file distribution, which includes old versions:

http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/3.7/

Those are just the linux ones, he removed the windows versions.

CGminer 3.7.2 Windows:

There's no way to verify this file is not modified from the original.  I would not recommend using this.

M
Activity: 143
Does anyone know where I can find a Windows binary of cgminer 3.7.2?  This is the latest ver with GPU support if I recall.

The author's site.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=28402.0;topicseen

has a link to his file distribution, which includes old versions:

http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/3.7/

Those are just the linux ones, he removed the windows versions.

CGminer 3.7.2 Windows:
https://mega.co.nz/#!0l5VkSgD!s06YLf0APAlyT-vdSMslnuEH7Us_1Edxjzh91DkcGA0

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Is everyone's auto-exchange still working?  My last conversion was at 10:10GMT this morning, and nothing has been exchanged for 7hrs...

From the News and Update section on the site:
Auto Conversion Update
Automatic conversion was updated today to set a minimum conversion value of 0.00001000 BTC before it converts a set of coins. This is to keep the effects of rounding on fees minimal, and reduce the amount of data logging required due to users with extremely low hash rates and conversions worth less than a penny each hour.

Once per day an automatic conversion will execute which ignores this 0.00001000 BTC minimum amount.

March 5, 2014

I'm aware of that, most of the coins I am holding are worth more than 0.00001

Mine are converting.  Except, oddly enough, I had two MOON payouts, when my MOON reserve was 0.

M
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Is everyone's auto-exchange still working?  My last conversion was at 10:10GMT this morning, and nothing has been exchanged for 7hrs...

From the News and Update section on the site:
Auto Conversion Update
Automatic conversion was updated today to set a minimum conversion value of 0.00001000 BTC before it converts a set of coins. This is to keep the effects of rounding on fees minimal, and reduce the amount of data logging required due to users with extremely low hash rates and conversions worth less than a penny each hour.

Once per day an automatic conversion will execute which ignores this 0.00001000 BTC minimum amount.

March 5, 2014

I'm aware of that, most of the coins I am holding are worth more than 0.00001
Activity: 381
FRY & KDC

So looking at the PPLNS stats, I can see that I'm submitting shares on both FRY and KDC (I'm 100% auto switch)  I can also see that we are finding blocks.  However I don't see on the dashboard where they are listed as having any balances in either of those.

Edit:  To be more specific:  I'm seeing the shares submitted and blocks found when I hover over the details buttons on the PPLNS Shares overview.  However If I switch to PPLNS Coins earned neither FRY nor KDC are listed.  They are not listed on the dashboard balances either.

Just to confirm, you are seeing FRY and KDC shares listed when you hover over the 'Your Shares' details, not just the 'Pool Shares' details?
Otherwise, it may be that you didn't find any shares yourself.

DOH !!!  Faulty keyboard driver error..   thanks for pointing out the obvious.  Was doing exactly that.. looking at the wrong column.

Sigg
Activity: 476
FRY & KDC

Edit:  To be more specific:  I'm seeing the shares submitted and blocks found when I hover over the details buttons on the PPLNS Shares overview.  However If I switch to PPLNS Coins earned neither FRY nor KDC are listed.  They are not listed on the dashboard balances either.

Just to confirm, you are seeing FRY and KDC shares listed when you hover over the 'Your Shares' details, not just the 'Pool Shares' details?
Otherwise, it may be that you didn't find any shares yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: