Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 57. (Read 197313 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
CAN YOU PLEASE PM ME SO I CAN START TO CREATE A CASE FOR ACTION AGAINST THIS COMPANY (CLOUDHASH LTD)
Are you a customer of Cloudhashing ?
Activity: 56
Don't worry Emmanuel, these little cry babies can't do shit. They're just bluffing. If they weren't, they would have taken action by now.

cry babies i can tell you have the IQ of a potato, he is breaking UK law on Terms of sale its that simple !!!!!!!!!!

FOR ALL WHO HAVE NOT BEEN REFUNDED/WHO WANT A REFUND. CAN YOU PLEASE PM ME SO I CAN START TO CREATE A CASE FOR ACTION AGAINST THIS COMPANY (CLOUDHASH LTD)
"Breaking the law. Breaking the law...  Blah blah blah"

Instead of bluffing, why don't you actually do something.

I thought so. You still live in your mom's basement and all of you clueless fucking mongs can't do shite.

thankyou for your very clever comment i bow to the immense magnitude of your intellect you really showed me m8 back to my moms basement for me 
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Don't worry Emmanuel, these little cry babies can't do shit. They're just bluffing. If they weren't, they would have taken action by now.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
"Breaking the law. Breaking the law...  Blah blah blah"

Instead of bluffing, why don't you actually do something.

I thought so. You still live in your mom's basement and all of you clueless fucking mongs can't do shite.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Ok I respect your views.

Well for us we are working hard to get customers to 100 percent capacity. I won't come on here to argue. As always I will not deal with customer services issues on forums. Raise a ticket and I will gladly respond within 24 hours.

On other news, we have had a few sign ups for the cloudhashing mining pool soft launch. Will be sending login details to the registered parties soon. Give us a day or two. It's not too late to be included on the list of testers if you have an ASIC. PM me to register.

July contract and September contracts will be paid biweekly until the pool is launched.

Another point to note is we do have a lot of encouraging emails from customers even in light of current delays (contrary to the tone of this thread). Thanks for your understanding. As mentioned before please bare with us as we build out cloudhashing for you.

One we reach 100 percent capacity we can then announce what we can do to compensate the lost time. Wouldn't make sense to have those discussions until that had been done at least. Shouldn't take much longer :-)

Kind regards

Emmanuel

The highlighted part is what disturbs me. This looks like an attempt to make your customers wait until you are at the promised rate, thus making the case a little harder for them to press. Be honest and tell them now what they will get to make up for their losses. If it is full cash payment to cover what they would have mined in that lost time then it would be fair, anything less then obviously not. Your refusal to offer full refunds to those legally entitled to them is blatantly a breach of UK consumer law. Comply with the law, rather than trying to cloud the issue with vague promises that it will all be OK in the end.
Ok I respect your views.

Well for us we are working hard to get customers to 100 percent capacity. I won't come on here to argue. As always I will not deal with customer services issues on forums. Raise a ticket and I will gladly respond within 24 hours.

On other news, we have had a few sign ups for the cloudhashing mining pool soft launch. Will be sending login details to the registered parties soon. Give us a day or two. It's not too late to be included on the list of testers if you have an ASIC. PM me to register.

July contract and September contracts will be paid biweekly until the pool is launched.

Another point to note is we do have a lot of encouraging emails from customers even in light of current delays (contrary to the tone of this thread). Thanks for your understanding. As mentioned before please bare with us as we build out cloudhashing for you.

One we reach 100 percent capacity we can then announce what we can do to compensate the lost time. Wouldn't make sense to have those discussions until that had been done at least. Shouldn't take much longer :-)

Kind regards

Emmanuel

sorry but your response dose nothing but compound the fact your BREAKING THE LAW theres nothing for you to argue here , you dont have a fully functioning system so you can not make people promises you cant keep i will keep supporting the people who feel you have done them wrong , they have LEGAL grounds for compensation though the courts

you have made amendments to your contract without the consent to the of the people who hold the contracts you can not do this , you are breaking the law
Ok I respect your views.

Kind regards

Emmanuel

sorry but your response dose nothing but compound the fact your BREAKING THE LAW theres nothing for you to argue here , you dont have a fully functioning system so you can not make people promises you cant keep i will keep supporting the people who feel you have done them wrong , they have LEGAL grounds for compensation though the courts
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
Ok I respect your views.

Kind regards

Emmanuel
Can a Dutch Infester in cloudhasing do that to?

Yes. There is no restriction on foreigners taking a UK company to a UK court.

Mr Anthony akingbade. It is time to start offering refunds, you are breaking uk law.

1) You have to official request a refund stating your reasons why, offer them 48 hours to rectify this situation that meets your satisfaction.
2) Refuse the reply based on the fact they wont be able to reach your satisfaction because they cant!!.
3) Give them 7 days for a FULL refund (UK LAW)
4) If no refund is received then go straight to court proceedings via https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome
5) Fill in the details
6) They will then hear from a UK Court asking them for there response to this matter and how they would like to proceed , Defended or Settle

Also claim more then the total you spent , Your Time & Costs + Loss of earnings from your Investment , you will have to calculate this

BITCOIN CANT CONTINUE IF WE ARE ALL GET RIPPED OFF

EU laws should have the same system to protect you as well in dealing with a UK based company you will have to search out the same system in your country
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Mr Anthony akingbade. It is time to start offering refunds, you are breaking uk law.

1) You have to official request a refund stating your reasons why, offer them 48 hours to rectify this situation that meets your satisfaction.
2) Refuse the reply based on the fact they wont be able to reach your satisfaction because they cant!!.
4) If no refund is received then go straight to court proceedings via https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome
5) Fill in the details
6) They will then hear from a UK Court asking them for there response to this matter and how they would like to proceed , Defended or Settle

Also claim more then the total you spent , Your Time & Costs + Loss of earnings from your Investment , you will have to calculate this

5) Fill in the details

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
i'm not in uk, france

That is not a problem, CH is registered in the UK so is bound by UK law which fully entitles you to a refund. Their legal advisers would most likely advise them to settle before it gets to small claims court as they don't have any defense. Not supplying what they promised, it is as simple as that.

Edit: fixed typo

Address: 145-157 St John Street,
London EC1V 4PW,
England United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 207 193 HASH
We are fully incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 as a private company.
Company Number: 8418155, VAT registration number 17024124

Mining Status Update - 9th October 2013: We are stable at 30% mining capacity for september contracts (members, read more)

thats the joke of it all right there 30% should have been 100% when you purchased the contract or the contract should not have been made available for sale

under the sale of goods act UK

I hope you guys take them to the FUCKING CLEANERS

Part II Formation of the Contract
Contract of sale
2 Contract of sale.

(1)A contract of sale of goods is a contract by which the seller transfers or agrees to transfer the property in goods to the buyer for a money consideration, called the price.

(2)There may be a contract of sale between one part owner and another.

(3)A contract of sale may be absolute or conditional.

(4)Where under a contract of sale the property in the goods is transferred from the seller to the buyer the contract is called a sale.

(5)Where under a contract of sale the transfer of the property in the goods is to take place at a future time or subject to some condition later to be fulfilled the contract is called an agreement to sell.

(6)An agreement to sell becomes a sale when the time elapses or the conditions are fulfilled subject to which the property in the goods is to be transferred.

YOUR CONTRACT WITH CLOUDHASH WAS (ABSOLUTE)
i'm not in uk, france

you will have to check EU trade laws to see how you fair, CloudHash is UK based so UK customers will have a clear cut case and i will help give them advice as i know about the moneyclaimonline system they will have to use , cloudhash will then have to defend them selfs in a court room or pay the demand made by a UK Court on behalf of the claimant,

ive followed cloudhash for a few months heard them talk on internet radio stations and on other related shows trying to blag people into useing them , ive serched this forum and all i hear is a NON supply of service  and VERY weak responses from the company.

THERE HASHING WITH YOUR MONEY RIGHT NOW AND MAKEING MONEY FOR THEM SELFS IMO 
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
i would suggest if you are in the UK you can take cloudhash to small claims court and get your money back with out issue , they clearly have not delivered on there contract and a contract in a UK court of law is a black and white issue!!!!!!! they failed you win. simple

sorry cloudhash but your clearly a scam so fuck you
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
Cloudhasher

you doesn't answer to my question

i have buy a contract for september, who said paid daily

contract seems to start on october, but in 15% of capacity and no daily paiement so

i whant a refund and i don't care of your excuse or delay

i just whant a refund

and i doesn't whant answer like as the seven day limit.

if you doesn't whant to answer really to this request i will open here a thread with people who whant a refund and we will take a lawyer

is it clear?
Pages:
Jump to: