Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 55. (Read 197313 times)

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
The prices are ridiculous: $1,000 per 10GH/s - right, they buy the machines from KnCMiner, which cost $7,000 per 350GH/s, and they sell them for $35,000... And they have the guts to say the the estimated yearly revenue for 10GH/s is aprox. 50BTC

Yeah, so we are all going to be rich.

Jokers...

SCAM
I'm ready to lend.my 21Gh for that 1000$ if anyone interested...both miners in hand so waiting time. DOES IT LOOK LEGIT ENOUGH?

This is a good point. I hash at my home and have about 24gh on line does anyone want a contract for 24gh?

1 year  contract.  pay me 5btc or 600 usd. you will start to collect tonight.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
@ tokeweed , your are a troll you live under a bridge sucking on ya mamas tits , ive read though all your posts in this tread and im not the ONLY on to insult you for your pure mental retardation, serious you are a proper RETARD in the medical sense! whats your IQ i bet below 90?

Your the angry one because you know full well you have lost your investment and cant handle that simple fact, so you attack people who point out the obvious.

instead of seeing the trees though the forest you will keep defending a sinking ship with blind ignorance and fail to see you have lost your money , you post at other people that they are upset because CH will take money away from them ..................Pathetic attitude to take and again an ignorant one .

I bet your poor after a life of bad decisions and cant face the fact you made another one with CH , the ships sinking head towards the life raft people CH is going down, and thats from there own LIES on this post

+1
legendary
Quote from: tokeweed
Go home you dead beat white trash.

I'm white. So I can call all white people whatever I want. Are you white?  Cos I can call you a lot of things you've never heard off before.
Does it matter if im white? I don't see the point to bring this to the conversation just because u didn't like someones comment.

Typical kid.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Just FYI guys, refunds are available.
Cloudhashing isnt being honest with you guys and thats not ok.

I received a refund for my contract after sending them a fairly degrading email with 10+ vulgar words in it. They then offered me a refund saying they didnt want to work with me, after all the delays I accepted it.

Im glad im out of this fiasco now. CH clearly hasnt been truthful

lol you gotta share that email man lol, and fair play im glad ive seen one happy person after dealing with the company , and thats not a good sign lol
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Just FYI guys, refunds are available.
Cloudhashing isnt being honest with you guys and thats not ok.

I received a refund for my contract after sending them a fairly degrading email with 10+ vulgar words in it. They then offered me a refund saying they didnt want to work with me, after all the delays I accepted it.

Im glad im out of this fiasco now. CH clearly hasnt been truthful and have never proved their hashrate.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Mis-selling , Misleading , Poor Communication, Contract Change with out Consent , Failed to deliver by there own dates , Inadequacy in Compensation -10% management fees, ............ would you like me to continue !!!
Once the judge request more detailed data from the company you will see what a scam it is when its on CoinDesk!! Refund the people 100% or they will take action

Related? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2423174
WTF!!
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
Any proof that they are actually mining by now? They say 30%, but how can we know? Stats shown somewhere?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Mis-selling , Misleading , Poor Communication, Contract Change with out Consent , Failed to deliver by there own dates , Inadequacy in Compensation -10% management fees, ............ would you like me to continue !!!
Once the judge request more detailed data from the company you will see what a scam it is when its on CoinDesk!! Refund the people 100% or they will take action

Related? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2423174
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Tokeweed, MerchantMiner - keep to the subject under discussion, and refrain from such childish namecalling.

MerchantMiner - I think Cloudhasher probably can be sued or taken to small claims court, but you have lost my respect and any business that I may have put your way.

I understand i let tokeweed distract me from what i was trying to achieve and that was to point out that we have to stick up for each other here and support the community from being ripped off by company's like CH when they take good money from good people (exclude Tokeweed) and string them along when they are hashing with OUR money. theres no ROI they at 30% its a shambles !!!

take it easy Stinky Pete  

You're not even a customer, yet you're the biggest whiner on here. Jesus...  Just go home kid. Your daddy might be waiting.

Stating facts about UK law and Trading Standards , helping people understand that CH is in the wrong and acting Illegally isn't whining its called education , i can see why your confused !!!
you don't have anything constructive to say so you insult people ,WHY?

can anyone here tell me they have received what they CONTRACTUALLY paid for ?

Tokeweed are you angry because im a success in my life and ive taken the time to help other people with CH issues ?

please for the benefit of all explain your self

No you're not. Did your mommy tell you that?  If you really are you wouldn't waste your time trolling these threads.

And you know what?  You are using a fake account. You might be from another hashing company for all we know. OR you are angry at asics miners because you're now mining power coins with your obsolete gpu farm. Lol. Good luck mining those power coins. I'm sure your daddy will be proud.
Tokeweed, MerchantMiner - keep to the subject under discussion, and refrain from such childish namecalling.

MerchantMiner - I think Cloudhasher probably can be sued or taken to small claims court, but you have lost my respect and any business that I may have put your way.

I understand i let tokeweed distract me from what i was trying to achieve and that was to point out that we have to stick up for each other here and support the community from being ripped off by company's like CH when they take good money from good people (exclude Tokeweed) and string them along when they are hashing with OUR money. theres no ROI they at 30% its a shambles !!!

take it easy Stinky Pete  

You're not even a customer, yet you're the biggest whiner on here. Jesus...  Just go home kid. Your daddy might be waiting.

Stating facts about UK law and Trading Standards , helping people understand that CH is in the wrong and acting Illegally isn't whining its called education , i can see why your confused !!!
you don't have anything constructive to say so you insult people ,WHY?

can anyone here tell me they have received what they CONTRACTUALLY paid for ?

Tokeweed are you angry because im a success in my life and ive taken the time to help other people with CH issues ?

please for the benefit of all explain your self
legendary

take it easy Stinky Pete  

take it easy Stinky Pete  
legendary
@ tokeweed , your are a troll you live under a bridge sucking on ya mamas tits , ive read though all your posts in this tread and im not the ONLY on to insult you for your pure mental retardation, serious you are a proper RETARD in the medical sense! whats your IQ i bet below 90?

Your the angry one because you know full well you have lost your investment and cant handle that simple fact, so you attack people who point out the obvious.

instead of seeing the trees though the forest you will keep defending a sinking ship with blind ignorance and fail to see you have lost your money , you post at other people that they are upset because CH will take money away from them ..................Pathetic attitude to take and again an ignorant one .

I bet your poor after a life of bad decisions and cant face the fact you made another one with CH , the ships sinking head towards the life raft people CH is going down, and thats from there own LIES on this post

It's ok coinhoarder. Your daddy loves you. But if you're mad at the world because you secretly like men. Don't talk to me. I am allergic to your lot.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

Emmanuel,

You are not answered the relevant point. Your customers bought a contract starting in September, all 100%. You are by your own admission only delivering 30% now, 15% a few days before that and nothing at all in September. They are entitled by law to a refund if they request one.

it's that !

thanks to you to resume my situation

for the other people here, please don't troll this topic

Trankil,

I understand you are in France and not familiar with UK legal procedures. MerchantMiner gave very good advice here.

1) You have to official request a refund stating your reasons why, offer them 48 hours to rectify this situation that meets your satisfaction.
2) Refuse the reply based on the fact they wont be able to reach your satisfaction because they cant!!.
3) Give them 7 days for a FULL refund (UK LAW)
4) If no refund is received then go straight to court proceedings via https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome
5) Fill in the details
6) They will then hear from a UK Court asking them for there response to this matter and how they would like to proceed , Defended or Settle

Also claim more then the total you spent , Your Time & Costs + Loss of earnings from your Investment , you will have to calculate this

I'm not a legal professional, but I know enough about my rights not to except the brush off answers CH is giving. I would follow the steps above immediately if I were you. The longer you accept the excuses the more CH can argue that you just want a refund as the returns were not good. The real relevant fact is simply that they did not supply what they contracted to.
legendary
Stinky, he is actually coinhoarder using another account. It is pretty obvious the way his posts are.

He has daddy issues. Or maybe he's still in the closet?  Hmmmm.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

legendary
Is this racist comment is.really necessary? Really?

I'm white. So I can call all white people whatever I want. Are you white?  Cos I can call you a lot of things you've never heard off before.
legendary
Is this racist comment is.really necessary? Really?
Activity: 854
Merit: 539

Emmanuel,

You are not answered the relevant point. Your customers bought a contract starting in September, all 100%. You are by your own admission only delivering 30% now, 15% a few days before that and nothing at all in September. They are entitled by law to a refund if they request one.

it's that !

thanks to you to resume my situation

for the other people here, please don't troll this topic

Pages:
Jump to: