Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 56. (Read 197313 times)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
it might be best for emmanuel not to answer and just deploy the 100 terrahash machinezzzz. i don't know how CH can pull this off but it's brilliant if they do.

i understand that some pro miners here keep posting CH as a scam because they are going to get difficulty way way higher once more and more people buy mining contracts from CH.

it might be best for these miners to...  nvm.

This has nothing to do about protecting my share of the network hash rate (which is very small.)

I hate to see people get scammed and lose money, but I can tell you're not the brightest crayon in the box, so go ahead and do what you want with your money.

CLASSIC , not the brightest crayon in the box , this fool hasn't even got lead in his pencil lol

It's youuuuu!!!  Hi coinhoarder!

Coinhorder is back guys!!!  And he's still angry at the world as ever. He still hasn't resolved his daddy issues. And needs to release his angst on here. Cheesy
legendary
Mis-selling , Misleading , Poor Communication, Contract Change with out Consent , Failed to deliver by there own dates , Inadequacy in Compensation -10% management fees, ............ would you like me to continue !!!
Once the judge request more detailed data from the company you will see what a scam it is when its on CoinDesk!! Refund the people 100% or they will take action

"They"Huh  Not you?  Are you even a customer here? Go home you dead beat white trash.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha dam you was dropped on ya head when you was a baby wasn't you , i like the RACIST TOUCH how can you tell someones color is it in the FONT? go choke oin ya bong you poor excuse for a human being!!!!!! i will let you know the outcome of my case with them...............befor they close the doors and shut down.

also considering when they get up and running buying a 20Ghash miner will be more than twice as cheap as there contract so even by today's standard there contracts suck balls . if your stupid enough to spend your money with them from today your a Epsilon Semi Moron! 

You gonna use your mom's credit card to pay the lawyer?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
it might be best for emmanuel not to answer and just deploy the 100 terrahash machinezzzz. i don't know how CH can pull this off but it's brilliant if they do.

i understand that some pro miners here keep posting CH as a scam because they are going to get difficulty way way higher once more and more people buy mining contracts from CH.

it might be best for these miners to...  nvm.

This has nothing to do about protecting my share of the network hash rate (which is very small.)

I hate to see people get scammed and lose money, but I can tell you're not the brightest crayon in the box, so go ahead and do what you want with your money.

CLASSIC , not the brightest crayon in the box , this fool hasn't even got lead in his pencil lol
Mis-selling , Misleading , Poor Communication, Contract Change with out Consent , Failed to deliver by there own dates , Inadequacy in Compensation -10% management fees, ............ would you like me to continue !!!
Once the judge request more detailed data from the company you will see what a scam it is when its on CoinDesk!! Refund the people 100% or they will take action

"They"Huh  Not you?  Are you even a customer here? Go home you dead beat white trash.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha dam you was dropped on ya head when you was a baby wasn't you , i like the RACIST TOUCH how can you tell someones color is it in the FONT? go choke oin ya bong you poor excuse for a human being!!!!!! i will let you know the outcome of my case with them...............befor they close the doors and shut down.

also considering when they get up and running buying a 20Ghash miner will be more than twice as cheap as there contract so even by today's standard there contracts suck balls . if your stupid enough to spend your money with them from today your a Epsilon Semi Moron! 
legendary

Address: 145-157 St John Street,
London EC1V 4PW,
England United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 207 193 HASH
We are fully incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 as a private company.
Company Number: 8418155, VAT registration number 17024124

Mining Status Update - 9th October 2013: We are stable at 30% mining capacity for september contracts (members, read more)

thats the joke of it all right there 30% should have been 100% when you purchased the contract or the contract should not have been made available for sale

under the sale of goods act UK

I hope you guys take them to the FUCKING CLEANERS

Part II Formation of the Contract
Contract of sale
2 Contract of sale.

(1)A contract of sale of goods is a contract by which the seller transfers or agrees to transfer the property in goods to the buyer for a money consideration, called the price.

(2)There may be a contract of sale between one part owner and another.

(3)A contract of sale may be absolute or conditional.

(4)Where under a contract of sale the property in the goods is transferred from the seller to the buyer the contract is called a sale.

(5)Where under a contract of sale the transfer of the property in the goods is to take place at a future time or subject to some condition later to be fulfilled the contract is called an agreement to sell.

(6)An agreement to sell becomes a sale when the time elapses or the conditions are fulfilled subject to which the property in the goods is to be transferred.

YOUR CONTRACT WITH CLOUDHASH WAS (ABSOLUTE)

Tokeweed go smoke more weed you brain dead hippy, only thing i could get off you is stinky trackpants you live in everyday and a dirty stinky bong , i feel sorry for you i really do
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
CAN YOU PLEASE PM ME SO I CAN START TO CREATE A CASE FOR ACTION AGAINST THIS COMPANY (CLOUDHASH LTD)
Are you a customer of Cloudhashing ?

EXACTLY. He can't do anything. Hahahaha.

Im a solicitor that covers UK Trade & Standards 10 years experience and you are a massive Surf as we say in the business, go turn on jermery kyle , that's more your level  

Pffffft. Sue me bitch.

Hmmm....getting sued, OR, watching an episode of Jeremy Kyle? The former seems a far more attractive situation to be in, TBH.
legendary
CAN YOU PLEASE PM ME SO I CAN START TO CREATE A CASE FOR ACTION AGAINST THIS COMPANY (CLOUDHASH LTD)

Im a solicitor that covers UK Trade & Standards 10 years experience and you are a massive Surf as we say in the business, go turn on jermery kyle , that's more your level  

Pffffft. Sue me bitch.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
. As always I will not deal with customer services issues on forums. Raise a ticket and I will gladly respond within 24 hours.

Emmanuel

i raise a ticket and i have no positive answer for my refunds

Just wait a little while longer.  We will be mining at 100% very soon.
I hope so, they are now at 15%, its a long way and a lot of mining equipment to go to 100% or better 120%.

15% ??

Don't you mean 30%.

Emmanuel,

You are not answered the relevant point. Your customers bought a contract starting in September, all 100%. You are by your own admission only delivering 30% now, 15% a few days before that and nothing at all in September. They are entitled by law to a refund if they request one.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
The prices are ridiculous: $1,000 per 10GH/s - right, they buy the machines from KnCMiner, which cost $7,000 per 350GH/s, and they sell them for $35,000... And they have the guts to say the the estimated yearly revenue for 10GH/s is aprox. 50BTC

Yeah, so we are all going to be rich.

Jokers...

SCAM
I'm ready to lend.my 21Gh for that 1000$ if anyone interested...both miners in hand so waiting time. DOES IT LOOK LEGIT ENOUGH?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
English is not his first language so he is a scammer?

He claims he is from the UK, so English should be his first language.

Really? Dude, what u just wrote made me laugh.

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
. As always I will not deal with customer services issues on forums. Raise a ticket and I will gladly respond within 24 hours.

Emmanuel

I hope so, they are now at 15%, its a long way and a lot of mining equipment to go to 100% or better 120%.

Well, i'm too not happy to all this new delays, but (as mentioned from the CH staff, in yersterday newsletter) The september contracts are now 30%, not 15%, hope to see tomorrow another upgrade of this percentage.

Sorry Emmanuel, but all this delays after a series of announces made, by you, a few weeks ago, had a bad reflection on some people, waiting the launch date, and see it, waived off. I'm still confident that your compensation will be good...

Best Regards to all.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody

Emmanuel

15% ??

Don't you mean 30%.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Emmanuel

legendary

Emmanuel

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

Emmanuel

legendary

legendary
Instead of whining, just get off your ass, get a lawyer and sue.

Oh wait, you can't. Haha. Ok back to whining. And fuck UK law you mong.
Pages:
Jump to: