Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 58. (Read 197313 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Cloudhasher: if you sell contracts for a certain date, you start paying from that date regardless of having received all the hardware or not. Otherwise, what's your risk in this venture? Don't you realize people buy your contracts precisely to offload the delivery/management risk of the hardware? Your premium is justified only if you absorb those risks.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

Short of visiting your home or writing you a letter I don't know what else to tell you.

When someone asks for a refund I want you to honour your obligation to give it. Not to bluff them with "7 days" nonsense and vague promises of making it right in the future. This is just a ploy to make it more difficult for them to claim the refund later.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
1) We had been given delivery dates by suppliers. Hence it is understandable to have a counter. Yes they were late so that hurt everybody. I don't understand why we are talking about the counter again when this has already been discussed.

2) We send out newsletters once we have news and also we make use of the announcement area on your user dashboard. On the website as we speak, a big red banner is visible that nobody could miss.

So register for the newsletter and visit the website.

Short of visiting your home or writing you a letter I don't know what else to tell you.

I understand people venting or getting upset, we are too but we get on and deal with it by working around the clock to get you hashing.

Kind regards
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Actually

1) Everything was done and ready weeks ago. Its the delivery of machines that is taking up time. Plus when some of the equipment arrived, it became clear that modifications to the cooling had to be done to get optimal performance. We deal with 3 major manufacturers.

2) Do not expect up to date info on this forum, we generally deal with our customers via our own channels.

Kind regards

1) Ok, then why not tell us that in the first place, that there will be some delays. Instead you gave us a countdown hyping things up only to be disappointed.

2) Where can I get up to date info?  Not in the CH site that's for sure.  So where?  This is the internet age, communication is supposed to be way easier.  Use it.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
All,

A point I think you would find noteworthy. RRP (revenue reinvestment) is entirely voluntary and at the same time fully configurable. Shortly, when you log onto the Cloud Hashing mining pool, you will be able to specify your RRP rate.

I am currently looking for a handful of guys with ASICS that want to BETA test the site/pool for us a few days before launch. PM me to register interest. Oh yes, and those without Cloud Hashing contracts can mine on our pool and also make use of our RRP if they so wish.

Kind regards

Emmanuel

what do i get for RRP? please explain becuase at the moment you seam to be loosing steam amongst the community!
Ok Guys,

So some more news. We will be installing additional machines tomorrow. As the newsletter states, we are working around the clock to get these machines installed and hashing.

I generally keep things on the newsletter in terms of updates as this forum is usually troll central. Subscribe to it to keep updated. I will announce what percentage you will be hashing at only when the machines are in and stable tomorrow. :-)

Alrighty.

Kind regards

Emmanuel

ROLF these guys are clearly ripping you all off , wake up and smell the coffee people !!!!!!!
All,

A point I think you would find noteworthy. RRP (revenue reinvestment) is entirely voluntary and at the same time fully configurable. Shortly, when you log onto the Cloud Hashing mining pool, you will be able to specify your RRP rate.

I am currently looking for a handful of guys with ASICS that want to BETA test the site/pool for us a few days before launch. PM me to register interest. Oh yes, and those without Cloud Hashing contracts can mine on our pool and also make use of our RRP if they so wish.

Kind regards

Emmanuel

Yes

Plan is to get you guys to 100% first. Once that is achieved then we can offer a booster. Currently the focus is building these racks and adding your machines daily.

Stay tunes.

Okay I'll continue to wait. Note that I haven't been attacking you at all. I'm waiting to see how this all turns out because right now it's all just speculation anyway.

Hey thanks :-)

We will certainly be rewarding our customers. We just want to deliver their purchase ASAP first. Hence the crazy long hours. We are getting there though.

Will have some more hashing power increases to announce.

Emmanuel

Sorry but after looking into your company CloudHashing i cant see how you have a business model, the equipment you have already is already running diminished returns no matter what you have purchased ,your behind the times!
When you ask people to reinvest 30% that's just a blatant scam on the customer to cover your own back. the contracts are weak and the returns will again be diminished your plugin a large hole with a small peg. as with all over companys your mining away before handing that power over to the customer giving them the same old spiel!

i dont get it i can buy and run my own kit you offer nothing i would purchase as an investment

sorry but your a scam!  
Actually

Everything was done and ready weeks ago. Its the delivery of machines that is taking up time. Plus when some of the equipment arrived, it became clear that modifications to the cooling had to be done to get optimal performance. We deal with 3 major manufacturers.

Do not expect up to date info on this forum, we generally deal with our customers via our own channels.

Kind regards
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
If only you communicate better with your customers, you would have at least calmed us down amid the delays. We do not know what's going on out there with you guys so customers naturally want a refund.

If there were delays getting the new farm online, why not inform us one week before?  I'd rather get bad news now than on the day it actually happens.

Yes

Plan is to get you guys to 100% first. Once that is achieved then we can offer a booster. Currently the focus is building these racks and adding your machines daily.

Stay tunes.

Okay I'll continue to wait. Note that I haven't been attacking you at all. I'm waiting to see how this all turns out because right now it's all just speculation anyway.

Hey thanks :-)

We will certainly be rewarding our customers. We just want to deliver their purchase ASAP first. Hence the crazy long hours. We are getting there though.

Will have some more hashing power increases to announce.

Emmanuel
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Yes

Stay tunes.

Yes

Stay tunes.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Have you registered to the newsletter? We will update you there

But it's not in there.
Have you registered to the newsletter? We will update you there
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
No communication. New delay without notice.

Why do they keep announcing in the first place things they cannot do ?

COM-MU-NI-CA-TION guys !

Dude Relax!!

Mining will surely start tonight. Actually working to finish the pool front end as we speak. I will send a newsletter tonight to give you details on how to login. You can also connect your existing mining equipment to the pool to mine for free.

We will be giving additional hashing power as a bonus to existing customers. I will announce the details on the newsletter also.

Kind regards

Emmanuel

CH, can you share some Information about the extras for early adopters (didn't get your response about early adopters switching to september contracts), since today we will start hashing, just want to know what we would get.

Regards,
Christian

What about this? This is the 3rd time that I ask...

I bought a 1 GHz perpectual for late june... I switched for a 4Ghz in september (later I found that you lie to me and instead of 2 years you gave me a 1 year contract...) We are in october, what are the beneficts for an early adopter like me?

This is not the best way to ask something, but is frustrating when you paid for something and nobody answer simple questions...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
I can understand peoples frustration, we're all dreaming of a future in which our bitcoin hoarding makes us millionaires but I don't think it's necessary to start cloudbashing just yet.
Throwing words like 'scam' around is just irresponsible, we know that's not what they're doing and announcing that emails have just been sent asking for a refund to the world as a scare tactic is not professional.
Some of us have a client base, deadlines and are in for thousands but you don't see us acting this way.

They will do their level best to turn a profit for us, their business depends on it because nobody in the future would buy a contract otherwise.
Disneyland didn't work when it first opened, columbia exploded, nobody went to see the shawshank redemption at the cinema.

Have a little faith my cloudhashing brethren Wink

Then you should have just bought bitcoins. You do realize that buying bitcoins has ALWAYS been more profitable than mining, apart from a very few exceptions like being the lucky owner of an Avalon batch #1, right?

In other words: if you'd bought BTC with the $$$ with which you bought your cloudhashing contract you would have got way more bitcoins than you will EVER get with that contract.

I guess noobs don't do due diligence, but anyhow even on blockchained.com and other mining calculators is stated clearly "Mostly buying has been historically more profitable than mining"

Plus, buying cloudhashing contracts you are paying: a) the mark up of the hardware manufacturers + b) cloudhashing markup; too much profit going out from your pocket to other people's pocket, an unprofitable move indeed.

I can understand peoples frustration, we're all dreaming of a future in which our bitcoin hoarding makes us millionaires but I don't think it's necessary to start cloudbashing just yet.
Throwing words like 'scam' around is just irresponsible, we know that's not what they're doing and announcing that emails have just been sent asking for a refund to the world as a scare tactic is not professional.
Some of us have a client base, deadlines and are in for thousands but you don't see us acting this way.

They will do their level best to turn a profit for us, their business depends on it because nobody in the future would buy a contract otherwise.
Disneyland didn't work when it first opened, columbia exploded, nobody went to see the shawshank redemption at the cinema.

I agree that calling it a scam is wrong. But I believe that people should be aware of their rights in regards of claiming a refund. It is also misleading, or at least factually incorrect, of CH to claim that there is a 7 day limit on claiming refunds. When the service does not match that advertised then the consumer is entitled to a full refund. That is the law in this country. Anyone who paid by credit card would be able to get the charge reversed. I think people should know this.

Activity: 707
Merit: 505

Pages:
Jump to: