Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 60. (Read 197313 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September contract status is "Mining!".
When do you start "daily" payout?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
btc down 18.47% get ready to buy  Grin

difficulty should come down, hopefully

estimated increase is 22.17% in 4 days

23   Cloudhashing   829.83 GH/s

What's happening?

they have to unplug old machines to plug new ones in
Activity: 5
23   Cloudhashing   829.83 GH/s

What's happening?
Activity: 140
btc down 18.47% get ready to buy  Grin

Yes, i autobuy at 104 USD, 101USD and 98USD.  Nex Diff will be >195.000.000

Big question are we hasing?

Activity: 205
btc down 18.47% get ready to buy  Grin

Activity: 707
Merit: 505
Very interesting, never really gave much thought to those who must be turning their equipment off now it is no longer profitable, changed my mental image of a 'difficulty graph' into a 'difficulty band' we nee to stay inside of.
I don't fully understand 'selective transactions' yet.
Adjustable fees would be excellent, could see myself throwing it into the high 90's during the months I'm flush enough to not need my bitcoin cushion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
Agreeably so.

Truth is we are 1 to 2 days late. A lot better than waiting 8 months with other providers  Grin

Bonus hash rate should go a way to appease the masses.

Kind regard

Emmanuel

Nothing about this in the newsletter ?

yes. where is bonus?

Will announce that once all boxes are up
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Agreeably so.

Truth is we are 1 to 2 days late. A lot better than waiting 8 months with other providers  Grin

Kind regard

Emmanuel

yes. where is bonus?
Activity: 11
Agreeably so.

Kind regard

Emmanuel

Hey guys,

1) Payments are being processed as we speak. Once the pool launched, it moves to a daily automated payment. You will be able to protect your account by locking your wallet.

2) Setting up and installing 320 ASIC machines is no easy piece of cake. We are working around to clock to get it all up. There is a whole 150 terahash to come on-line.

Bare with me for sure :-)

I am on your side.

Emmanuel
I do believe that you are doing your best to get the ASICs up and running but in the future could you avoid using countdown clocks and the like if you are anything other than 100% sure that you will hit your target. To my mind the negatives of counting down to a deadline like that out way the positives, especially when dealing with bitcoin mining where it seems delays are guaranteed. I think that announcing things though your website, this thread or both at various stages of the process (Conformation of Order, ASIC arrive on site, ect) would be much better at giving insight in to how things are going and lead to less disappointment.

Good point. The counter bit us in the ass.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Hey guys,

1) Payments are being processed as we speak. Once the pool launched, it moves to a daily automated payment. You will be able to protect your account by locking your wallet.

2) Setting up and installing 320 ASIC machines is no easy piece of cake. We are working around to clock to get it all up. There is a whole 150 terahash to come on-line.

I am on your side.

Emmanuel

1) is the payment for july contracts holder ?
2) We never said it was an easy piece of cake, neither we set a countdown on your website home page.
3) Where is the mail you were supposed to send us yesterday night ?

The clues are there. September contracts missed on being fulfilled. If I was a September contract holder I would be breathing a sigh of relief as I would now be entitled to a full refund under UK consumer protection law.

1) yes.
2) give him a break.
3) he too tired.  give him a break.
I didn't ask for his mother.
Activity: 26
Hey guys,

I am on your side.

Emmanuel
I do believe that you are doing your best to get the ASICs up and running but in the future could you avoid using countdown clocks and the like if you are anything other than 100% sure that you will hit your target. To my mind the negatives of counting down to a deadline like that out way the positives, especially when dealing with bitcoin mining where it seems delays are guaranteed. I think that announcing things though your website, this thread or both at various stages of the process (Conformation of Order, ASIC arrive on site, ect) would be much better at giving insight in to how things are going and lead to less disappointment.
legendary
Hey guys,

I am on your side.

Emmanuel

2) We never said it was an easy piece of cake, neither we set a countdown on your website home page.

1) yes.
2) give him a break.
3) he too tired.  give him a break.
Hey guys,

I am on your side.

Emmanuel

2) We never said it was an easy piece of cake, neither did we set a countdown on your website home page. It's all your fault if there are people complaining here.
legendary
Because I can't get to the UK on my bike plus how am I supposed to eat without my mom cooking for me and bringing it down to the basement.   Tongue

LOL
Because I can't get to the UK on my bike plus how am I supposed to eat without my mom cooking for me and bringing it down to the basement.   Tongue

LOL
Hey guys,

I am on your side.

Emmanuel
Pages:
Jump to: