Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudmining 101 - page 4. (Read 27761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
November 25, 2014, 09:39:06 PM
Hi, i was about sending fund to my new account at cloudminr.io but i was waiting for my bitcoin confirmation before i found this thread, seriously i have scammed by cointellect.com because i ran there software on my pc with HD 7950 cards, i actually earned dogecoin but it was always be withdrawn by someone else unknown to me, also at my home page of cointellect there is nothing like a withdraw button.
SCAM SCAM SCAM

when you log in.
top left corner is your current balance, with a nice green "COLLECT" button. that's your withdraw.
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
November 25, 2014, 09:36:11 PM

cointellect do not require you to use their mining software.

from
https://cointellect.com/download/advanced/

you can point your own miner at ...

Server: stratum+tcp://66.55.92.73:8000
Mining algorithm: scrypt
Password: Any password (ex.: 123, etc...)
User: Read below

Your designated username is simply your miner license with the dashes removed. You can find your miner license towards the bottom of the "Downloads" page.
https://cointellect.com/download/

For example, if your miner license was 1b68-77ec-5c96-0fde → YOUR_USERNAME_NUMBER would be 1b6877ec5c960fde
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
November 25, 2014, 09:22:30 PM
So, why should I NOT sell my LTCgear shares?

Because you'd have some extra money that you might decide to spend on drugs and bad hookers?
the only bad hooker is the one that takes your drugs LOL i aint going to let no hooker near my blow, she can blow me all she want but dont touch the blow
 Cool
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004
November 25, 2014, 04:59:15 PM
You're not asking me because of my sig, are you? Wink
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
November 25, 2014, 04:58:41 PM

Because you'd have some extra money that you might decide to spend on drugs and bad hookers?
Activity: 812
I <3 VW Beetles
November 25, 2014, 04:51:38 PM
The only hash power that I currently own (besides a few 280X's Tongue) is 400 shares on LTCGear.
I have wondered from day 1, how can this be legit?

My mind says: sell everything asap
My gut feeling says: sell everything asap
My relatives say: why the fuck did you not sell allready?

Here I am, still with 400 shares, I don't know what the power is that keeps me staying there. I've been scammed big time before, why do I not stop?

legendary
November 25, 2014, 04:36:50 PM
No, its worse than that. Domain is registered on
Registrant Name: GRmining GRmining
Registrant Organization: Print Wear Comercio
Registrant Street: AV. Feliciano Sodre, 900 - Lj. 2
Registrant City: Teresopolis
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 25976
Registrant Country: BR
If you search for that, you find:
Type of profile: Company
ID: 1298596
ISIC main activity: 2220 - Manufacture of plastics products
Address:
PRCE DE CORREGO DO SN, 2 DISTRITO, TERESOPOLIS (25964390), Río de Janeiro, Brazil
This company is registered since 1996, but has no internet page or email.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)
November 25, 2014, 04:32:53 PM
Hi, i was about sending fund to my new account at cloudminr.io but i was waiting for my bitcoin confirmation before i found this thread, seriously i have scammed by cointellect.com because i ran there software on my pc with HD 7950 cards, i actually earned dogecoin but it was always be withdrawn by someone else unknown to me, also at my home page of cointellect there is nothing like a withdraw button.
SCAM SCAM SCAM

Try to run DRK on CEX with your hardware. No minig-fees and you can convert DRK to GHS everytime in daytraiding. Wink I used that with a CC.Cudaminer, but now it's too expensive, because I have to pay 0.028€ for a Kw/h. Perhaps your cart is better, because HD.
legendary
November 25, 2014, 04:21:53 PM
If you care to include grmining.com into your list - be it just to warn others - I have some evidence (or, better, hint) that it is indeed a scam.

No shit. Just another copy/paste run of the mill mining ponzi. Checked out what I could find and rated it a solid 7. Small bonus points for not using whoisguard, but with no contact info on the site and no way to verify the domain registration data, I stick with 7.

Go for it sunny1!
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
November 25, 2014, 03:51:02 PM
Why is that so? Because you say so?

Asks  the guy who got suckered by bitcoin trader and esoteric investments despite me (and countless others) pointing out the obvious.

Not a very fast learner are you?

Playing HYIPs since 2004. Made a 5-digit profit with BT and more with some other HYIPs that lasted 2 years or so. So there is nothing for me to learn. Esoteric on the other side was a dead project from day one, no experienced player would've put a dime in it.
legendary
November 25, 2014, 03:43:25 PM

Asks  the guy who got suckered by bitcoin trader and esoteric investments despite me (and countless others) pointing out the obvious.

Not a very fast learner are you?
legendary
November 25, 2014, 03:41:40 PM
If you care to include grmining.com into your list - be it just to warn others - I have some evidence (or, better, hint) that it is indeed a scam.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
November 25, 2014, 03:35:14 PM
No opinion on grmining.com, puppet? Their offer sounds nice but I couldn't find much information..

These ponzi's are a dime a dozen, new one's started seemingly every day.

If you do come across one that doesnt raise 5 or more of my red flags, or for other valid reasons does not strike you as a scam, do post it and I will check it out. Everything else, especially if you "cant find much info" should be treated as ponzi until proven otherwise. And to be clear, that burden of proof lies with the "company".

legendary
November 25, 2014, 11:28:10 AM
No opinion on grmining.com, puppet? Their offer sounds nice but I couldn't find much information..

These ponzi's are a dime a dozen, new one's started seemingly every day.

If you do come across one that doesnt raise 5 or more of my red flags, or for other valid reasons does not strike you as a scam, do post it and I will check it out. Everything else, especially if you "cant find much info" should be treated as ponzi until proven otherwise. And to be clear, that burden of proof lies with the "company".
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
November 25, 2014, 09:44:10 AM
never heard of grmining.com are they a new company? I am sure there is old companies out there i have not heard off as i am sure they either just came public. Then again some are like hidden gems have to look real hard in my opinion  Wink
legendary
November 25, 2014, 09:24:54 AM
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
November 25, 2014, 07:58:56 AM
Puppet, sorry, didn't see your opinion. What do you think about GAW? You call them still "Probably legit", don't you?

They are in the list. Too many red flags for "probably", so I labeled them "possibly legit".

Aside from the rating, I have a unsubstantiated suspicion they are mostly preselling; ie they are selling hashrate they dont have, but that they do expect to deploy in due time. If true, it gives them cheap financing and potentially lets them overprice the hashrate (at least for scrypt) , as the impact on difficulty is delayed. And of course, customers take on the full risk if for whatever reason the hashrate doesnt materialize.

Thank's, Puppet! Your rating is very helpful for many people!
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
November 25, 2014, 04:26:57 AM
SCAM SCAM SCAM

How long do you wait? It is possible that your fund is under way
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 25, 2014, 04:14:00 AM
SCAM SCAM SCAM
legendary
November 25, 2014, 03:57:56 AM
I have also an account at that site. i get daily payout. but im in since a week. wait what coming.

read the subsequent posts on the matter, and you will hopefully realize not much good is coming.
Pages:
Jump to: