Pages:
Author

Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing - page 20. (Read 31938 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Quoting for future reference.

Investment Packages are now available for purchase on the CloudThink.IO official website so everyone can register in our affiliate program and earn 5% as commission which can even be 1.2BTC for a single sale! (Our Expert Package is $5.000 which means $250 as commission).

We keep sessions for 90 days so you have an increased chance to register a commission from your referrals.

Payouts are issued automatically after sale is confirmed, the dashboard offers professional reports, statistics, sales and many other data which is highly transparent and functional. Payouts are issued to the bitcoin address you provide in your profile settings immediately after 3 confirmations are confirmed for every sale your referral makes.

Register here: https://cloudthink.io/idevaffiliate/
Email your questions to: [email protected]

Earn more by using our signature: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudthinkio-signature-campaign-closed-1074144

Please note that this is a self-moderated thread. I will delete and report any post which contains: off-topic, accusations, questions which don't have anything to do with our affiliate program, questions about escrow and any post I deem irrelevant to this thread. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
The thing is that mirjangka is a n00b scammer. He doesn't know how to cover his track.

This is a good thing that It wont be hard for people to expose what He did. He doesnt even know how to lie, he says thing that are different from what stated on his website

So, he claiming $24,000 (100+ btc) "investments" in a few days just from Bitcointalk signatures? Lol.

Another stupid lie from him, this is 2015 and since last few months there is a lot of cloudmining that finally went down , I dont think the commnity here is stupid enough to trust a cloud mining after all that incident
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:  My affiliate reports show a total of around $1.200 earned by referrals made only from Bitcointalk in the past 2 days! Don't forget to add your affiliate link from here: https://cloudthink.io/idevaffiliate/   and earn much more!

I ask all users who received commissions to post a confirmation to this thread, I don't want to make this information public if you don't want it to be public. Thank you!
So, he claiming $24,000 (100+ btc) "investments" in a few days just from Bitcointalk signatures? Lol.

(Although I know people who had a lot of coins in PBMining too, guess some are naive, but 24k in few days seems bit ambitious.)
I received same PM btw..guy also want to stay anon.

anyway, they deleted by posts from their sg. thread:(

Reason: Off-topic, false accusations. Please feel free to apply only with the specified format, READ THE RULES! Thank you!

Will you make an non-self moderated ANN thread, so we can have a discussion?

Are you joking? Roll Eyes

@Xialla: Thanks! The thing is that mirjangka is a n00b scammer. He doesn't know how to cover his track.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
What accusations did he made?

I can tell you...

Hello Guys!

My name is Richard Coleman and I'm privileged with the honor to work at Cloudthink Mining Ltd. as Chief Executive Officer. I will be using this account to answer your questions about CloudThink company and the services which complete our portofolio. I'm afraid I will not be answering your questions in this thread as this is reserved for a Campaign managed by my colleague, mirjangka. A topic will be opened where you can discuss about general information about CloudThink.IO and the recent public parent company, Cloud Think Mining Ltd.
I just wanted to say hi to all of you who are participating in this campaign and the best of luck to you! cloudThink is here to stay!

Kind regards,

Richard Coleman

wow, this is new META, CEO of company using sold acc and fake photos.) this will be fun...staying tuned for sure.))

Richard I would say Hi! but that would be weird cause you just left my room:)

how to convict others, that you are lying? start with opposite, even nobody ask you about it^^
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Reason: Off-topic, false accusations. Please feel free to apply only with the specified format, READ THE RULES! Thank you!

Will you make an non-self moderated ANN thread, so we can have a discussion?

What accusations did he made? If he mad similar to the accusations in this thread, they aren't false and you can't deny it. Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

legendary
/dev/null

A PM I got.

Quote from: XXXXXX link=action=profile;u=XXXXXX date=1433295818
1st of all, I have chosen to PM this information in an effort to stay anonymous from any potential attacks from the forum.

I'm about 95% sure Cloudthink.IO is a scam....

Have you guys tried calling their phone numbers?

1-855-261-2270  - you get an automated recording that doesn't even pronouce the company name properly  Shocked
310-846-9028-  same automated message.  By the way, why does a UK/Thai based company have a US phone number?

Besides the obvious fake Twitter followers, take a look at the 41 people he is following: https://twitter.com/CloudThinkIO/following

Justin Bieber
Lauren Conrad
Maybelline New York
BabyCenter

Then the interesting ones:
Justice Department
Department of State
Speaker John Boehner

I think the guy is a cop trying to "bust" people involved in Bitcoin. 

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
soo our clouthink friends loves social network and fiverr jobs. here we go:

twitter joined April 2015 (4332 "followers")

youtube joined 20 April 2015 (49 "subs")

their first video from 20/4

0 likes

second one from 20/4

4.7k views
505 likes

seems legit.)))

Nothing but a quick fix right lol.

$5 gigs to pay and expect thousands of social manipulation, only to find it stops there. Like 4 views, like really?

And real followers would be commenting the video like crazy.
Activity: 574

http://i.imgur.com/m6dwu4K.png

0 likes

http://i.imgur.com/sJLWybk.png

second one from 20/4

4.7k views
505 likes

http://i.imgur.com/oxSxEjA.png

seems legit.)))
yeah thats totally fake. 5K followers with only 14 tweets , Lots of fan following .
At this stage they seem to be faking a lot of data . It is obvious now that they will not be paying out . Also I see no reason why would they buy an account and advertise the company. Seems a lot of his alts are helping him do advertising the scam.
legendary
/dev/null

0 likes

second one from 20/4

4.7k views
505 likes

seems legit.)))
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
Hehe thanks, I guess spotting alt accounts will never be more easy... just follow the neg trusts on my account the following days lol.

But seriously, I was definitely still willing to change my trust in case he would have been just a bit more transparent. The latest "answer" he gave was one of the worst possible replies, basically:

"All our information on our site is wrong because of my staff.. whoops! But it isn't cloudmining even though the whole website says that. Just other things that makes us very profitable. We have really a great business model. Big Investors have invested large sums in the last years but still we are asking for your money."

Sounds great man.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/probable-alts-of-owner-of-cloudthinkio-1076517

I did my work and found all his alts. Will you mind leaving a negative trust on all of his alts?

I`m a bit lazy, but can one of you guys list all the alts he has.

So I can do the same, cause I dont want no newbie crying and making a thread due to his services.

Edit: Never mind, just found the 3 lol.
legendary
DiceSites.com owner
Hehe thanks, I guess spotting alt accounts will never be more easy... just follow the neg trusts on my account the following days lol.

But seriously, I was definitely still willing to change my trust in case he would have been just a bit more transparent. The latest "answer" he gave was one of the worst possible replies, basically:

"All our information on our site is wrong because of my staff.. whoops! But it isn't cloudmining even though the whole website says that. Just other things that makes us very profitable. We have really a great business model. Big Investors have invested large sums in the last years but still we are asking for your money."

Sounds great man.
Activity: 770
So just got a request, or actually more like a threat, that I must remove the negative trust or else he will request a ban and force other users to give me negative feedback.

First of all got 2 PMs during my sleep, so for full transparancy:
1. For users asking for mining address, mining pool and other mining information:

How in the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that we are offering cloud mining? Did you even bother to READ OUR WEBSITE? Someone starting asking questions like: "where's the mining address?" "show us the mining address" and then others with NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER have started to ask these questions and calling us a scam or ponzy because we don't want to provide this information.

THIS SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR IF YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ OUR WEBSITE: https://cloudthink.io

WE DO NOT SELL CLOUD MINING CONTRACTS, CLOUD MINING HASHING POWER or anything like this.
We do not offer users mining power or mine in to their address. We do not give any public access to our mining farm.
We didn't say anything about cloud mining or offering hashing power to our users. This is NOT our business plan, this would be very a inefficient plan in comparison to what we do.

This and many other details about our business plan and services are available on our website.

Did you bother to read at least the first part of our posts? What about this one: Please note that we do not offer cloud mining contracts. I explained this to Muhammed Zakir over and over again but his lasts posts say: mirjangka couldn't provide me mining details.
I have read your site very well. Here are some quotes from your own site:

I will do anything in my power to provide the community with documents, explanations, technical data about our mining farm but it would be perfect if you could at least read our website and talk about our Strategy or Investment Plans, not this useless information.
Okay, looking forward, also include some photos and signed bitcoin addresses please. This kind of transparency is exactly what I am asking for.

The user which started the post in Scam Accusations (ReckLess.6) is in fact NLNico which is on a personal vendettap
This is incorrect. I agree it would be better if those newbie accounts wouldn't join the discussion or just on their main accounts. But I do not have any alt account except for unused "DiceSites". Since I am in fact posting my own accusations on my own account, I do not see any reason for me to be posting under newbie accounts.

He is acting like we deleted his posts or other to cover or tracks (really???)
I never said this. I replied to this topic because it seems fair to me to keep it out of the signature campaign topic. If this topic didn't exist yet, I would have made a new one.

Due to recent developments and at the recommendation the moderators, I formally request you to remove your negative feedback immediately or we must confirm our request to ban your user indefinitely. We strongly request you remove the feedback voluntarily and avoid this kind of things.

I think there is still enough reason to think your site is a scam in the making because of the following points:

- You claim to offer no cloud mining at all and even imply that you are insulted that we say this. Even though your site is full of information about you offering cloud mining.
- If you are offering cloud mining, I think it is fair to ask for some kind of proof and transparency considering all the scams we have seen in the "cloudmining industry".
- If you are a manufacturer of, I quote: "we are always trying our best to develop the best mining hardware in the world", you should give some transparency about that. This is a pretty big statement.
- I think the faking of the employees photos is still notable. Sure you can give a reason about "security", but I cannot imagine a legitimate company doing this.

Overall the contradictions in your statements about cloud mining are very concerning. You are basically saying "give us some money and we give 3%-80% profit with mining stuff and we guarantee profits", then wrap it all up in some "nice information" of how you have the best mining equipment in the world and how great your cloud mining platform is. For me this is still a clear sign of the typical "cloudmining" scam and therefor I am keeping my negative trust. You are free to request a ban for me, in my opinion my arguments are fair.

My conclusion is still exactly the same with your latest reply in this topic. So good luck with pursuing your threat.

Typical scammer, he's going to probably give you some neg feedback from his alts. Have a positive feedback from me!
legendary
DiceSites.com owner
So just got a request, or actually more like a threat, that I must remove the negative trust or else he will request a ban and force other users to give me negative feedback.

First of all got 2 PMs during my sleep, so for full transparancy:
1. For users asking for mining address, mining pool and other mining information:

How in the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that we are offering cloud mining? Did you even bother to READ OUR WEBSITE? Someone starting asking questions like: "where's the mining address?" "show us the mining address" and then others with NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER have started to ask these questions and calling us a scam or ponzy because we don't want to provide this information.

THIS SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR IF YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ OUR WEBSITE: https://cloudthink.io

WE DO NOT SELL CLOUD MINING CONTRACTS, CLOUD MINING HASHING POWER or anything like this.
We do not offer users mining power or mine in to their address. We do not give any public access to our mining farm.
We didn't say anything about cloud mining or offering hashing power to our users. This is NOT our business plan, this would be very a inefficient plan in comparison to what we do.

This and many other details about our business plan and services are available on our website.

Did you bother to read at least the first part of our posts? What about this one: Please note that we do not offer cloud mining contracts. I explained this to Muhammed Zakir over and over again but his lasts posts say: mirjangka couldn't provide me mining details.
I have read your site very well. Here are some quotes from your own site:

I will do anything in my power to provide the community with documents, explanations, technical data about our mining farm but it would be perfect if you could at least read our website and talk about our Strategy or Investment Plans, not this useless information.
Okay, looking forward, also include some photos and signed bitcoin addresses please. This kind of transparency is exactly what I am asking for.

The user which started the post in Scam Accusations (ReckLess.6) is in fact NLNico which is on a personal vendettap
This is incorrect. I agree it would be better if those newbie accounts wouldn't join the discussion or just on their main accounts. But I do not have any alt account except for unused "DiceSites". Since I am in fact posting my own accusations on my own account, I do not see any reason for me to be posting under newbie accounts.

He is acting like we deleted his posts or other to cover or tracks (really???)
I never said this. I replied to this topic because it seems fair to me to keep it out of the signature campaign topic. If this topic didn't exist yet, I would have made a new one.

Due to recent developments and at the recommendation the moderators, I formally request you to remove your negative feedback immediately or we must confirm our request to ban your user indefinitely. We strongly request you remove the feedback voluntarily and avoid this kind of things.

I think there is still enough reason to think your site is a scam in the making because of the following points:

- You claim to offer no cloud mining at all and even imply that you are insulted that we say this. Even though your site is full of information about you offering cloud mining.
- If you are offering cloud mining, I think it is fair to ask for some kind of proof and transparency considering all the scams we have seen in the "cloudmining industry".
- If you are a manufacturer of, I quote: "we are always trying our best to develop the best mining hardware in the world", you should give some transparency about that. This is a pretty big statement.
- I think the faking of the employees photos is still notable. Sure you can give a reason about "security", but I cannot imagine a legitimate company doing this.

Overall the contradictions in your statements about cloud mining are very concerning. You are basically saying "give us some money and we give 3%-80% profit with mining stuff and we guarantee profits", then wrap it all up in some "nice information" of how you have the best mining equipment in the world and how great your cloud mining platform is. For me this is still a clear sign of the typical "cloudmining" scam and therefor I am keeping my negative trust. You are free to request a ban for me, in my opinion my arguments are fair.

My conclusion is still exactly the same with your latest reply in this topic. So good luck with pursuing your threat.
legendary
/dev/null
perhaps they just need some extra money for living

I need some money for living - I will propagate obvious scam just because they are paying few bucks more.

^^right, or I missed something?
https://archive.is/rYuFm

{...} You are an inexperienced scammer and there are no services your company offers. Only lies.

I have to agree. At least, he is not lying all time unlike most scammers.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
For me the people taking part in the signature campaign deserve to be rated negative as well.

yeah, I had same impression like you about this.

btw here is lost of those smart guys, which traded their morale and trust for couple of dollars: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NyudlxXMgy_McqEKlnlF5PWb4r08qyu2SeoRgnXmHVs/edit#gid=0

crazyearner surprised me.(

This happened before , alot of guys were wearing ponzi signatures and they got negative reputation, alot of complains from that and I cant really blame the people who traded their morale for this especially the hero member because the payment of it is very high , perhaps they just need some extra money for living
Pages:
Jump to: