Pages:
Author

Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing - page 21. (Read 31938 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
For me the people taking part in the signature campaign deserve to be rated negative as well.

yeah, I had same impression like you about this.

btw here is lost of those smart guys, which traded their morale and trust for couple of dollars: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NyudlxXMgy_McqEKlnlF5PWb4r08qyu2SeoRgnXmHVs/edit#gid=0

crazyearner surprised me.(
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
We have made a lot of explanations on this thread and others which should cover all concerns that where raised. We do not have the time to post an explanation 5-10 times so the users see it. We will try our best to answer if the concern is real but please understand that we have a lot of work to do and these accusations are only making our hob harder.

Thank you!

You told you don't sell hashrates but your website tells you do. Care to explain why?

The content from our website was introduced by my staff. Some expressions may indeed suggest our service is similar to other cloud mining services. The irony in this is that we don't want our investors to think they are just buying hashing power and bitcoins will be mined and sent to their address. This no longer makes good profits, if not negative profits. Our services are comprised of many more departments which make CloudThink as whole be very profitable in this market. My hands are tied but it would do me a incredible pleasure to be able to at least explain our experience and how we sustain a great business model over time. CloudThink has never needed to go public in any way because we didn't need any 'help' or funds. Big Investors have invested large sums in the last years to sustain our business and our model.

Users from this thread or whatever posted a lot about me having more accounts and planning a huge scam. I confirm that I am using more than one account for this campaign and other business we are doing on this forum and I will post the full details about what accounts I use, who is also using them and what is their history if I really think there is no other way.
I really prefer not to do this at least for now as the hive mentality in many users will take this as as an opportunity to spam or hack or accounts for their own motives.

So thanks for the round 2 of negative feedbacks in my profile.

Did someone think that a single man could maintain 2-3 Affiliate Campaigns and much more?

I hate myself for falling into this idiotic hunt but I can't help myself when you are using such insulting words to me and the company.

There is no company. You are an inexperienced scammer and there are no services your company offers. Only lies.

Let me sum things up for you:

1) You don't have any ANN thread
2) Your website is made by an amateur
3) Your offers start at $499 investments. Are you ** kidding me?
4) You can't prove anything you say. Every information you give is made up.

If you are so pro, why don't you sign a message from one of your company's addresses where we can see some decent funds. Let's say like 1000-2000 BTC? How many persons work at your company?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118
If you're the PR man, then do some PR.

I have to agree here. The b/s "we do various things" excuse shows that you're either a scam or you don't care about your investors one bit. If you truly have large investors...have you told them about what you do? Surely you would have to increase their confidence somewhat, right? So why won't you do the same to Bitcointalk...?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
The irony in this is that we don't want our investors to think they are just buying hashing power and bitcoins will be mined and sent to their address. This no longer makes good profits, if not negative profits. Our services are comprised of many more departments which make CloudThink as whole be very profitable in this market.

So, mining is not the source of profit for an investor. What are these 'many more departments'?
You say you have the best miners and free power, but mining is not profitable?
You say your hardware is cutting edge. Ok, so do you sell it and/or use it?
You say you 'trade' and make profits. Care to elucidate?
You refer to large potential profits. How are they being made?

Honestly, the way this business has been presented is muddled and without focus. I don't know if that's your fault, your staff's fault or what, but I couldn't tell someone what you do and how an investment would be attractive for them.

Calling people names and getting defensive/aggressive doesn't do you much credit or get you anything but the same in return.
If you're the PR man, then do some PR.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
We have made a lot of explanations on this thread and others which should cover all concerns that where raised. We do not have the time to post an explanation 5-10 times so the users see it. We will try our best to answer if the concern is real but please understand that we have a lot of work to do and these accusations are only making our hob harder.

Thank you!

You told you don't sell hashrates but your website tells you do. Care to explain why?

The content from our website was introduced by my staff. Some expressions may indeed suggest our service is similar to other cloud mining services. The irony in this is that we don't want our investors to think they are just buying hashing power and bitcoins will be mined and sent to their address. This no longer makes good profits, if not negative profits. Our services are comprised of many more departments which make CloudThink as whole be very profitable in this market. My hands are tied but it would do me a incredible pleasure to be able to at least explain our experience and how we sustain a great business model over time. CloudThink has never needed to go public in any way because we didn't need any 'help' or funds. Big Investors have invested large sums in the last years to sustain our business and our model.

Users from this thread or whatever posted a lot about me having more accounts and planning a huge scam. I confirm that I am using more than one account for this campaign and other business we are doing on this forum and I will post the full details about what accounts I use, who is also using them and what is their history if I really think there is no other way.
I really prefer not to do this at least for now as the hive mentality in many users will take this as as an opportunity to spam or hack or accounts for their own motives.

So thanks for the round 2 of negative feedbacks in my profile.

Did someone think that a single man could maintain 2-3 Affiliate Campaigns and much more?

I hate myself for falling into this idiotic hunt but I can't help myself when you are using such insulting words to me and the company.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

Thank you!

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

Thank you!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

The main doubt is what do they do....?
They're a cloudminer that doesn't cloudmine according to them  Huh

From the way their contracts are structured it seems they provide some sort of ill defined trading income if you pay top wack and very little if you don't.
Whatever, it's a messy launch in an area where a lot of scammers operate.

As till i have read about them ..they say they invest your money in buying so called world class equipments that have high efficiancy..
they cannot clearify the internal structure as their machines are installed in other locations.
WE DO NOT SELL CLOUD MINING CONTRACTS, CLOUD MINING HASHING POWER or anything like this.
We do not offer users mining power or mine in to their address. We do not give any public access to our mining farm.
We didn't say anything about cloud mining or offering hashing power to our users. This is NOT our business plan, this would be very a inefficient plan in comparison to what we do.

their sites are in different locations(countries) where miners have different rules ,so they cannot provide the sensetive internal infos.

Quote from: mirjangka on May 29, 2015, 04:11:45 PM
Please note that we do not offer cloud mining contracts. This is no longer profitable for us, we prefer to use the funds in more locations which we deem to be profitable for our business as a whole. We do not allocate a fixed mining hashing power to each user. Mining is done separately and is only connected to funds received by investors in the sense that we are always trying our best to develop the best mining hardware in the world. We proud ourselves that our recent mining hardware is the most efficient in the world in comparison to other miners available for purchase. We offer clear fixed investment packages which will earn interest proportional to our profits. I can explain more but please ask me about anything regarding CloudThink. This may change in the future if the partners from CloudThink decide it but I know that information regarding the pool we use for mining or other clear information about this is strictly private. Our main mining farm is located in another country with which we have a contract, they have their own rules and they have been private from the beginning. There was no need to make the company/mining farm public or offer cloud mining contracts. The mining farm has always been and will also be (we're pretty sure) profitable without selling any equipment or cloud mining contracts.

it is really likely to feel it as scam ...but...
i say but..if cloudthink.io gives the detail infos and explain people over here with a new start then it the doubt can be solved..one more thing,that is needed is you guys are old here and dont join a rally or mutiny and start showing your power atleat you can give him a chance to explain..
thats all i wanna say....

You give them the benefit of the doubt if you like, and your money, let us know how you get on.
 Wink
at last...of you guys are not investing in it..then y should i..??
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

yup i have seen a lot of newbie accounts posting against cloudthink.io, i dont know whether it is scam or not but i am sure that some people are really in hurry to demolish cloudthink.io repo..
guys cool down ....
for this situation the cloudthink.io should be given benifit of doubt...!

The main doubt is what do they do....?
They're a cloudminer that doesn't cloudmine according to them  Huh

From the way their contracts are structured it seems they provide some sort of ill defined trading income if you pay top wack and very little if you don't.
Whatever, it's a messy launch in an area where a lot of scammers operate.
You give them the benefit of the doubt if you like, and your money, let us know how you get on.
 Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I wonder how many people will burn after this pyramid goes live. As a matter of fact I think their "contracts" start trading today. For me the people taking part in the signature campaign deserve to be rated negative as well. There is enough evidence that this business is a scam.
legendary
/dev/null
I think this website will go away soon and they may come up with new one though I doubt it as they already lost a good amount investing in this scam.

yeah...their brand is already so "damaged", that I really can't even imagine that they will be successful with current one. if they are legit business, they will for sure find a way how attract customers and become successful. otherwise, I expect, that they will leave us forever and very soon..
mirjangka sent me a PM telling not to post in his thread. If I don't stop posting, I will be banned.

Yeah that's a dealbreaker, not offering my services if he's now making local thread rules to stop people from criticising him. I'll make sure to tell him why I'm denying his escrow request in PM.

Thank you!

Another problem aroused for mirjangka.

Quote from: Quickseller's feedback on TheGr33k - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=177437
probable alt of puzzel.me

Used 1A1GhKXBB4nMDMmuAAVKNn1sANYV8UPcCj to request a loan https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/need-005-btc-loan-1073161

https://blockchain.info/tx/90ce8c27fa4ed5eba88bc4d113d7028047e1def234cf158e4037c80bae102fc3 was signed by both 1A1GhKXBB4nMDMmuAAVKNn1sANYV8UPcCj and 1HkS2uy1yZBQiX7M252Ej75SCAQyqemjyy

1HkS2uy1yZBQiX7M252Ej75SCAQyqemjyy was posted by cryptoforcause https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11122606

Yeah I saw that feedback XD Christ above I don't think they'll ever be able to find someone to act as an escrow agent at this rate...welp, I guess that's not our fault though, is it? If they could just show mining proof, y'know...

They don't need to provide mining proof because they can't. mirjangka also told they are not providing cloud mining. They only have to fix their website which tells they are proving cloud mining service. I think this website will go away soon and they may come up with new one though I doubt it as they already lost a good amount investing in this scam.
legendary
mirjangka sent me a PM telling not to post in his thread. If I don't stop posting, I will be banned.

Yeah that's a dealbreaker, not offering my services if he's now making local thread rules to stop people from criticising him. I'll make sure to tell him why I'm denying his escrow request in PM.

Thank you!

Quote from: Quickseller's feedback on TheGr33k - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=177437

Used 1A1GhKXBB4nMDMmuAAVKNn1sANYV8UPcCj to request a loan https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/need-005-btc-loan-1073161

https://blockchain.info/tx/90ce8c27fa4ed5eba88bc4d113d7028047e1def234cf158e4037c80bae102fc3 was signed by both 1A1GhKXBB4nMDMmuAAVKNn1sANYV8UPcCj and 1HkS2uy1yZBQiX7M252Ej75SCAQyqemjyy

1HkS2uy1yZBQiX7M252Ej75SCAQyqemjyy was posted by cryptoforcause https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11122606

Yeah I saw that feedback XD Christ above I don't think they'll ever be able to find someone to act as an escrow agent at this rate...welp, I guess that's not our fault though, is it? If they could just show mining proof, y'know...

Thank you!

legendary

legendary
/dev/null
That sound fair or should I not do it? They might not even agree to that to be honest Tongue

it is not about escrow founds. point is, that they didn't prove anything about their mining/hashrare and you will be connected with something, what will most probably ends up as scam.

it is on you, if you want to give your name to this kind of services. anyway, if you had enough morale credit, just avoid it until all will be clear.
I'd like to ask some opinions as Cloudthink has asked me to escrow. Under the terms I'm thinking of they would have to do the following:

- Make at least three more replies to this thread;

Sorry! I would request them to

- Remove every cloud mining related words from their website and make it more transparent by telling it is investment scheme with fixed payouts or in other words, this is a ponzi.
 - If they are not willing to do above, provide mining proof.

Their reply is their word without proof which is nothing.

- Escrow an amount of at least 10 BTC, in the event of them absconding excess would be used to repay Cloudthink investors - this would essentially double as an escrow for the website.

You will be in a big problem.

- You can't know who deposited in their site.
 - You can't know how much a person deposited.
 - You won't have any details which you can use to verify what victims tell because owners will be gone.

That sound fair or should I not do it? They might not even agree to that to be honest Tongue

You must not.

legendary
I'd like to ask some opinions as Cloudthink has asked me to escrow. Under the terms I'm thinking of they would have to do the following:

- Make at least three more replies to this thread;
- Escrow an amount of at least 10 BTC, in the event of them absconding excess would be used to repay Cloudthink investors - this would essentially double as an escrow for the website.

Pages:
Jump to: