Pages:
Author

Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing - page 23. (Read 31938 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Now they are telling they ain't mining?

It looks like TheGr33k will be escrowing their sig campaign. He has yet to post a signed contract though.

I have sent him a PM. Hope he won't escrow it.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
First of all got 2 PMs during my sleep, so for full transparancy:
1. For users asking for mining address, mining pool and other mining information:

How in the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that we are offering cloud mining? Did you even bother to READ OUR WEBSITE? Someone starting asking questions like: "where's the mining address?" "show us the mining address" and then others with NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER have started to ask these questions and calling us a scam or ponzy because we don't want to provide this information.

THIS SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR IF YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ OUR WEBSITE: https://cloudthink.io

WE DO NOT SELL CLOUD MINING CONTRACTS, CLOUD MINING HASHING POWER or anything like this.
We do not offer users mining power or mine in to their address. We do not give any public access to our mining farm.
We didn't say anything about cloud mining or offering hashing power to our users. This is NOT our business plan, this would be very a inefficient plan in comparison to what we do.

This and many other details about our business plan and services are available on our website.

Did you bother to read at least the first part of our posts? What about this one: Please note that we do not offer cloud mining contracts. I explained this to Muhammed Zakir over and over again but his lasts posts say: mirjangka couldn't provide me mining details.
I have read your site very well. Here are some quotes from your own site:

I will do anything in my power to provide the community with documents, explanations, technical data about our mining farm but it would be perfect if you could at least read our website and talk about our Strategy or Investment Plans, not this useless information.
Okay, looking forward, also include some photos and signed bitcoin addresses please. This kind of transparency is exactly what I am asking for.

The user which started the post in Scam Accusations (ReckLess.6) is in fact NLNico which is on a personal vendettap
This is incorrect. I agree it would be better if those newbie accounts wouldn't join the discussion or just on their main accounts. But I do not have any alt account except for unused "DiceSites". Since I am in fact posting my own accusations on my own account, I do not see any reason for me to be posting under newbie accounts.

He is acting like we deleted his posts or other to cover or tracks (really???)
I never said this. I replied to this topic because it seems fair to me to keep it out of the signature campaign topic. If this topic didn't exist yet, I would have made a new one.

Due to recent developments and at the recommendation the moderators, I formally request you to remove your negative feedback immediately or we must confirm our request to ban your user indefinitely. We strongly request you remove the feedback voluntarily and avoid this kind of things.

I think there is still enough reason to think your site is a scam in the making because of the following points:

- You claim to offer no cloud mining at all and even imply that you are insulted that we say this. Even though your site is full of information about you offering cloud mining.
- If you are offering cloud mining, I think it is fair to ask for some kind of proof and transparency considering all the scams we have seen in the "cloudmining industry".
- If you are a manufacturer of, I quote: "we are always trying our best to develop the best mining hardware in the world", you should give some transparency about that. This is a pretty big statement.
- I think the faking of the employees photos is still notable. Sure you can give a reason about "security", but I cannot imagine a legitimate company doing this.

Overall the contradictions in your statements about cloud mining are very concerning. You are basically saying "give us some money and we give 3%-80% profit with mining stuff and we guarantee profits", then wrap it all up in some "nice information" of how you have the best mining equipment in the world and how great your cloud mining platform is. For me this is still a clear sign of the typical "cloudmining" scam and therefor I am keeping my negative trust. You are free to request a ban for me, in my opinion my arguments are fair.
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
It looks like TheGr33k will be escrowing their sig campaign. He has yet to post a signed contract though.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
All these efforts, and in the end Tomatocage may be helping them.

I hope every participant agrees with me but I have taken the liberty to accept Tomatocage's proposal to host our funds as escrow until first payout on June 8.

Tomatocage, if you could please confirm that you will be holding the the funds as escrow, I will send 3BTC to an address which you provide on this thread and further send 1 or 2BTC if spots are filled. He will also send the payouts on June 8 from the data in the googledocs payout table containing participants which will be public very soon. The payout table will be updated regularly as participants are confirmed. If users have objections on payouts, they can state this in the thread.

Lets see if anyone has the guts to give him negative rating. Will dooglus do so as he did for BTCBLOGGER https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=403194

Runs a signature campaign that pays people to dishonestly promote a Ponzi scam.

The ads he pays people to post say things like ">> CRYPTO-MMM.com << Double Your Money in 1 Month 7% Payout Daily
● A Comfortable, Speedy and Easy Online Investment", without any mention of the fact that this is a Ponzi.

I would think twice before dealing with anyone willing to sell out to an obvious scam like this
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
Please note that we do not offer cloud mining contracts. We do not allocate a fixed mining hashing power to each user.
From your website
you receive daily payouts in bitcoins similar to regular cloud mining contracts. We allocate a specific hashing power to your contract, which mines bitcoins directly to your Bitcoin address.

Not quite sure I understand this seeming contradiction. Could you help?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Mr. Mark White is also pretty much shopped.
Yeah, his forefinger makes that obvious. Even the cloudthink logo on that doesn't look right and is just put there with MS paint or something.

Twipple, your posts have insulted me, CloudThink as a whole and my colleagues. I am really trying to be diplomatic about this but I can safely assume that your intentions are bad and you do not deserve even a second of our time.

Your false accusations, insults and threats which you keep sending will be sent to the moderators. We don't like to this kind of things but we see that your intentions are different from what you say here and you have made great efforts to hurt our business.

Twipple, you are a horrible human being and I hope you will stop this madness as soon as possible. You are doing harm to a lot of people who do not deserve it and I will do anything in my power to make the community see what kind of human you are.

Thanks for the compliment. I don't care about your business or your reputation. A lot of other people have pointed out your scam. It isn't called insulting. Also you say  " Your false accusations, insults and threats which you keep sending will be sent to the moderators. "    When did I even send you a message, care to prove it ? As for posting on this thread , Its a free forum. Mods don't go about blocking people who point out scams.

Do whatever you like, I don't care. Your business is full of false information. With fake photos on your site, incorrect information about your business.
You agreed to the photos being fake. Soon that will happen with your company , when you will say the company was fake during which you will pull an exit scam.

Sorry that someone figured out your scam before you could have that investment on the testinomial video/logo/website generate an ROI through your ponzi. Its also funny that you are coming after me after I posted only 2 posts on this thread, when a lot of others did the same.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

How in the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that we are offering cloud mining?

I know, it's crazy isn't it?
Maybe they rushed to that stupid conclusion after reading your website  Roll Eyes

CloudThink is Offering You 100% Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining....

Mine Bitcoins Remotely....

Become a member and start mining Bitcoins now.....

Join The Mining Revolution.....

We pride ourselves on providing far more than just a regular cloud mining service.....

provide you with the optimal cloud mining experience available on the market.....

Ad nauseum....people are so stupid, of course you don't offer cloud mining. What is it you do again.......?

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Yeah, his forefinger makes that obvious. Even the cloudthink logo on that doesn't look right and is just put there with MS paint or something.

Twipple, your posts have insulted me, CloudThink as a whole and my colleagues. I am really trying to be diplomatic about this but I can safely assume that your intentions are bad and you do not deserve even a second of our time.

Your false accusations, insults and threats which you keep sending will be sent to the moderators. We don't like to this kind of things but we see that your intentions are different from what you say here and you have made great efforts to hurt our business.

Twipple, you are a horrible human being and I hope you will stop this madness as soon as possible. You are doing harm to a lot of people who do not deserve it and I will do anything in my power to make the community see what kind of human you are.

Wow calling a potential customer "a horrible human being" best PR and campaign manager ever. Your explanation doesn't make any sense.

The photo which was posted as Richard Coleman (our Chief Executive Officer which is also helping me write this post) was indeed a photo taken from another website. This was a I mistake and Richard will fully assume this mistake. He asked the designer to post a temporary photo so his identity or family doesn't receive any weird messages or threats.

So basically your designer stole a picture from some guy's twitter account so he can "receive any weird messages or threats" instead of your boss?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
i stop all my btc miner

since electricity cost is high at my city

impossible to get profit for me

just a suggestion for you : better you buy BTC and keep it until price high

forget about home mining Smiley

so, times are changing, right?.)
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
@mirjangka if you are an employee, can you ask your boss and tell us when was the company founded ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
We know that some users in this thread are on a witch-hunt and more users are claiming their facts like sheep.

We have posted some answers and explanations to these accusations in our official thread. Please post your answers here as we do not want your spamming junk to fill our campaign thread.

Here is the post:

We are very disappointed on how the community received our Signature Campaign. First, some newbie accounts started spamming our thread with accusations and accusing us of theft!! (WTF?) and then other users followed with negative things about us without even researching the services we promise.

I will try to cover all accusations, questions and other problems which where posted in this thread or in any other threads which had posts about us. Please PM us if you need any other explanation regarding these or any other problems. DON'T POST THIS KIND OF POSTS IN OUR CAMPAIGN THREAD, OPEN ONE YOURSELF!

1. For users asking for mining address, mining pool and other mining information:

How in the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that we are offering cloud mining? Did you even bother to READ OUR WEBSITE? Someone starting asking questions like: "where's the mining address?" "show us the mining address" and then others with NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER have started to ask these questions and calling us a scam or ponzy because we don't want to provide this information.

THIS SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR IF YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ OUR WEBSITE: https://cloudthink.io

I AM JUST ONE OF MANY EMPLOYEES OF CLOUDTHINK, DON'T EXPECT ME TO KNOW EVERYTHING

WE DO NOT SELL CLOUD MINING CONTRACTS, CLOUD MINING HASHING POWER or anything like this.
We do not offer users mining power or mine in to their address. We do not give any public access to our mining farm.
We didn't say anything about cloud mining or offering hashing power to our users. This is NOT our business plan, this would be very a inefficient plan in comparison to what we do.

This and many other details about our business plan and services are available on our website.

Did you bother to read at least the first part of our posts? What about this one: Please note that we do not offer cloud mining contracts. I explained this to Muhammed Zakir over and over again but his lasts posts say: mirjangka couldn't provide me mining details. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and listen to us. And that's also why I'm deleting your posts.

I will do anything in my power to provide the community with documents, explanations, technical data about our mining farm but it would be perfect if you could at least read our website and talk about our Strategy or Investment Plans, not this useless information.

2. For users claiming that we stole (really?) photos.

The photo which was posted as Richard Coleman (our Chief Executive Officer which is also helping me write this post) was indeed a photo taken from another website. This was a I mistake and Richard will fully assume this mistake. He asked the designer to post a temporary photo so his identity or family doesn't receive any weird messages or threats.
The user which started the post in Scam Accusations (ReckLess.6) is in fact NLNico which is on a personal vendetta, we currently don't know his motive. He is posting a lot of confusing and false accusations to convince the community that we plan to fraud people. He is acting like we deleted his posts or other to cover or tracks (really???). WE ARE DELETING YOUR POSTS BECAUSE ALL OF THE ABOVE AND BELLOW REASONS

3. For users claiming that my user (mirjangka) has been used for a ponzy scheme.

This user has been purchased a few months ago. If necessary I will give full details about this transaction so everyone knows we didn't have anything to do with the activity of this account. The motive we purchased this account is because we needed an account from which we can respond to our users without having to wait ages. If this is seen as a red flag, I apologize for this and I will do anything necessary to prove that we have not been involved with anything illegal. Did you take the time to think of this? No, you just want to kill our business with.

4. For users complaining about Escrow

We have stated this in about 10 or 20 posts and PMs: We have absolutely no problem in sending the funds into a trusted escrow of your choosing to cover all costs. If you do not want to, PLEASE do not apply to our campaign until we have an escrow and the funds are confirmed. Why do you still complain about this. Why? Just decide on a trusted escrow and I will start sending funds to cover the spots. I will lower the available slots and price/post, at least for the first week. Do you really have something with us providing a very good price for quality posts? This is madness.... The funds will be escrowed, I will even put 30% more if that would satisfy your madness.

I will post details about how the payouts and slots will be changed and I will also change the main details in the official thread post. Stay tuned until I LOWER THE PAYOUT so we can be of more trust. Madness, I know, but what can I do? Continue to fall prey to these false accusations and we will terminate the campaign because it is starting to be very frustrating and its insulting our staff. We can not accept that, our staff has worked very hard to build this company.

I WILL DELETE ANY POST WHICH IS OFF-TOPIC OR IRRELEVANT
Please post any junk to the thread opened by NLNico and ReckLess.6 or any other thread of your choosing. We will respond to those threads if we think the posts have a decent point or question.

For users who already registered in our campaign or plan to: I'm very sorry but I may have to post another post in the following hours with details about how I am going to lower the payouts. I hate to repeat myself but I think I really have to repeat this a million times: we will very soon find a trusted escrow and we will send the funds so you know for sure that you will receive your payouts. We planned to keep this signature campaign a few months but this seems out of reach for now.

staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Since they are a registered company in the UK, if they do turn out to be a ponzi, then would get in some serious trouble with the law.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
I can't even post the reason for denying his request. Undecided Note that this deleted post was my second post because first one was deleted by mirjangka from that thread. Scammy!

Okay, then.

@mirjangka  I couldn't find an announcement thread on the forum for Cloudthink. When was the company launched in the beginning ?  Maybe you should also start an ANN thread.

mirjangka said that mirjangka or another user will make an ANN thread soon.

I request all users not to join this campaign and stay away from this site.

*Note: I posted this earlier but mirjangka deleted my post. Therefore, re-posting.

- Company in UK but somehow this Indonesian guy is the representative.

There is a huge gap of posting from January to March , post #33 and #34, I suspect that the account has change ownership because after the huge gap of post, the posting of the account is using a much better english. If you check on the previous post before, the original owner seems to have a crappy english

The previous owner is also active in the Indonesian forums which makes it certain he is not from the UK. The only excuse I see coming up from it is him saying that he is just a representative.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner

There is a huge gap of posting from January to March , post #33 and #34, I suspect that the account has change ownership because after the huge gap of post, the posting of the account is using a much better english. If you check on the previous post before, the original owner seems to have a crappy english
Yes, you indeed seem right. Which makes some of my points like him being Indonesian (which is nothing bad Tongue just didn't fit the UK company story) and joining ponzis before not true. Still you can question why a legitimate company would buy an account of some random guy just to have some more "activity points". I would assume this is mostly the strategy of a "bad company/person" to look more trusted and fool newbies with it.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
Do not assume the guy you're posting photos of is the actual man behind this website. It is bizarre the photos were removed when issues cropped up but the responses you posted seem so amateurish or written by someone with English as a second language. Maybe the other two photos were real and the his partners didn't want to take any more heat. The whole website is geared towards taking advantage of people with little knowledge of mining and/or bitcoin - their youtube video is a prime example

He might be from the UK, every country has it's fair share of scumbags, but if anyone did get ripped off you have a higher chance of receiving justice.
Pages:
Jump to: