Pages:
Author

Topic: [CMD] FarmWatchBot Ewbf, Claymore, Bminer, Dstm, CC, Eth, CastXMR, Phoenix - page 2. (Read 36965 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
What I found already concerning ewbf 0.4

Message output was changed, there is timestamp in front of every message

To override false positive last share timeout I've changed 659 line to
Code:
FOR /F "tokens=3 delims=: " %%A IN ('findstr.exe /R /C:".*INFO.* share .*" %log%') DO SET lastsharemin=1%%A

To properly find error messages Ive changed every entry of %lasterror% to !lasterror!
So far it seems working

Every line number was checked on version 2.0
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
Dear Acrefawn! Your watchbot is almost perfect but there is some problem when I’m trying to launch 2 miners at once in autorun. I’m using Claymore in mixed rig with RX480 and R9 290. Last one has problems to be undervolted simultaneously with others so I use two processes of Claymore at once. Your watchbot kill second process. Is it possible to switch off this option?
Activity: 2
Hey Acrefawn,

I'm using the latest EWBF with the new equihash algos and after 30+ hours get this error loop:

5.07.2018 16:31:30 CUDA: Device: 0 Thread exited with message: "all CUDA-capable devices are busy or unavailable"
15.07.2018 16:31:31 CUDA: Device: 1 Thread exited with message: "all CUDA-capable devices are busy or unavailable"
15.07.2018 16:31:31 CUDA: Device: 2 Thread exited with message: "all CUDA-capable devices are busy or unavailable"
15.07.2018 16:31:31 WARNING: Looks like GPU0 are stopped. Restarting...
15.07.2018 16:31:31 INFO: GPU0 are restarted.
15.07.2018 16:31:31 WARNING: Looks like GPU1 are stopped. Restarting...
15.07.2018 16:31:31 INFO: GPU1 are restarted.
15.07.2018 16:31:32 WARNING: Looks like GPU2 are stopped. Restarting...
15.07.2018 16:31:32 INFO: GPU2 are restarted.
15.07.2018 16:31:32 CUDA: Device: 0 Thread exited with message: "all CUDA-capable devices are busy or unavailable"
15.07.2018 16:31:32 CUDA: Device: 1 Thread exited with message: "all CUDA-capable devices are busy or unavailable"
15.07.2018 16:31:33 CUDA: Device: 2 Thread exited with message: "all CUDA-capable devices are busy or unavailable"
15.07.2018 16:31:33 WARNING: Looks like GPU0 are stopped. Restarting...
15.07.2018 16:31:33 INFO: GPU0 are restarted.
15.07.2018 16:31:33 WARNING: Looks like GPU1 are stopped. Restarting...
15.07.2018 16:31:33 INFO: GPU1 are restarted.
15.07.2018 16:31:33 WARNING: Looks like GPU2 are stopped. Restarting...
15.07.2018 16:31:33 INFO: GPU2 are restarted.
15.07.2018 16:31:34 CUDA: Device: 0 Thread exited with message: "all CUDA-capable devices are busy or unavailable"
15.07.2018 16:31:34 CUDA: Device: 1 Thread exited with message: "all CUDA-capable devices are busy or unavailable"
15.07.2018 16:31:34 CUDA: Device: 2 Thread exited with message: "all CUDA-capable devices are busy or unavailable"
15.07.2018 16:31:34 WARNING: Looks like GPU0 are stopped. Restarting...
15.07.2018 16:31:34 INFO: GPU0 are restarted.

This loop goes on indefinitely until the miner is manually restarted. The farmbot closes at some point and isn't available to restart the miner. A simple miner restart fixes this issue. Hope this helps when you work on support for the new EWBF. Thanks!
Activity: 118
Merit: 13
FarmWatchBot script Developer
Hello all. Sorry for the delay. Last 2 month without PC.
Working on update...
About CCminer and Ethminer if somewho knows how it is possible to enable miner logging (without additional software) please notify me and I will add this feature.
Thank you!

And thank you guys for moneys supporting. ATM I'm still without PC... It burned up Sad
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hello! That's a good idea. From the point of view of the law, it can be done? Acrefawn you can use or is it already built?
Activity: 21
no answer from developer so far... so i fix this by myself..

i have few suggestion also...  

when using ethminer or CC miner console is not displayed because miner itself has no log feature implemented so console prints it into log via command, but its not necessary to do i that way. it can be done, to make console to show progress and to log everything with a small program  so progress can be shown and log can be created for BOT purposes.. just to have this info for future releases maybe..

i fix all this by myself so i have all this working.. showing console progress and longing.  
Activity: 21
Any chance you'll be adding the new EWBF miner to the WatchBot? I tried the old EWBF WatchBot on it and it just kills the process after 5 mins or so until it reboot the system.  Here's the link to the new miner.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ewbfs-cuda-equihash-miner-06-4466962

same request here...  it restarts due to log change in this new miner, now its date and timestamp at the beginning of every line...
it restarts because it doesn't find my last hashrate  time and he things its more then 15 minutes with no shares...

i manage to fix it by myself because of a hurry... but  i want to professional to look for it, there are also other things needs to be fixed.. like temperature.. sols/s  etc... basically  log reading is not compatibly now. .

@anotherwave i can send you a quick fix if you are in hurry until author fix it and check everything.
Activity: 39
Any chance you'll be adding the new EWBF miner to the WatchBot? I tried the old EWBF WatchBot on it and it just kills the process after 5 mins or so until it reboot the system.  Here's the link to the new miner.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ewbfs-cuda-equihash-miner-06-4466962
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
As requested, link for SRBminer:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/srbminer-cryptonight-amd-gpu-miner-v193-native-algo-switching-3167363

Cannot find the link to xmrig for now, but SRBminer more popular and important.

What we especially need with SRB is the detection of force close errors, miner just stops and doesn't restart, give a force close window, but the sistem is not frozen. After closing, and reopening, the miner works. Also, 2nd issue, is when miner just stops hashing and showing new stats, but again sistem is not frozen, a windows restart is needed and it works afterwards.
Activity: 14
Thank you very much for your work! It's gorgeous! And how about adding XMR-Stak?
Activity: 61
Merit: 3
Upd script recognize cards amount by counting "Intensity" words. Tested on latest version and it is working fine for me.

Yes, it works good. Thanks!!!
hi

works great with ncidia but i gave problem with amd:

how to put more than 1 card?

gpus=0   =1 card
gpus=4   =1 card
gpus=0,1,2,3 =1 card

what i misse?

on nvidia gpus=0  =5 cards Smiley

hi still no solution?

Hello. Sorry but I dont completely understand your question.

gpus=0 - autodetect gpus number at miner start
gpus=1 - you use only 1 gpu for mining
gpus=2 - you use only 2 gpus for mining
gpus=4 - you use only 4 gpus for mining
gpus=1,2,3 - error, wrong syntax

This option is needed to check gpus crash. Script know exact gpus rig value and compare it.
And please give me know with what miner exactly you have this problems.

hi acrefawn Smiley

my problem with my rigs amd and castautorun:
gpus=0 - autodetect gpus number at miner start    ----->no: it detect ONLY one card,the gpu 0 not the 1.2.3.4

Hello. CastXMR? Please send me your logfile from miner I need to analyze it Thx!
t.me/acrefawn, or use mega and post here link to it (or into PM)
thx again

Shout out to @acrefawn  for the help.  There was absolutely no reason for you to answer my message and spend time helping me, but you did.  In the world of crypto where most things are not legit I am pleased with your level of professionalism and will happily pay for this program my friend. Thank you, very much.

@Andrew_BFSPN

You can read this thread and you can see that i answered to all questions of each user.
Thx for support. Smiley
Activity: 1
Shout out to @acrefawn  for the help.  There was absolutely no reason for you to answer my message and spend time helping me, but you did.  In the world of crypto where most things are not legit I am pleased with your level of professionalism and will happily pay for this program my friend. Thank you, very much.

@Andrew_BFSPN
Activity: 176
hi

gpus=0   =1 card
gpus=4   =1 card
gpus=0,1,2,3 =1 card

what i misse?

hi still no solution?

This option is needed to check gpus crash. Script know exact gpus rig value and compare it.

hi acrefawn Smiley

my problem with my rigs amd and castautorun:
gpus=0 - autodetect gpus number at miner start    ----->no: it detect ONLY one card,the gpu 0 not the 1.2.3.4
Today version 2.0.1 released!
☄️ Cпиcoк измeнeний - 2.0.1

- Дoбaвлeнa пoддepжкa нoвыx вepcий мaйнepoв (Phoenix, Dstm, z-enemy).
- Увeличeнo вpeмя oпpeдeлeния кoличecтвa видeoкapт для Ccminer.
- Иcпpaвлeны oшибки кoтopыe вoзникaли пpи зaпycкe MSI Afterburner.
- Измeнeн пopядoк зaпycкa дoпoлнитeльнoй пpoгpaммы и пpoгpaммы для paзгoнa.
- Дoбaвлeнa пoддepжкa OhGodAnETHlargementPill, нo для кoppeктнoй paбoты нyжнo измeнить нaзвaниe фaйлa нa бoлee пpocтoй, нaпpимep Pill.exe. Hикoгдa нe нyжнo ycлoжнять ceбe жизнь длинными нaзвaниями, нe иcпoльзyйтe пpoбeлы и cпeцcимвoлы. CMD нe мoжeт oбpaбoтaть тaкиe дaнныe.
- Иcпpaвлeния oтoбpaжeния cкopocтeй для Phoenix, Dstm.
- Hecкoлькo yлyчшeний oпpeдeлeния long share для Dstm и Ccminer.
- Дoбaвлeн пpимep (paбoчий) для иcпoльзoвaния url proxy. Oн внyтpи фaйлa config.ini. Peaлизaция пpoкcи c иcпoльзoвaниeм лoгинa и пapoля вoзмoжнa, нo личнo я cчитaю чтo url proxy бoлee пpocтoй кaк мexaнизм и eгo cлoжнee зaблoкиpoвaть пocкoлькy oн нe тaк пoпyляpeн.
- Иcпpaвлeниe лoжныx oшибoк тeмпepaтypы для Bminer.
- Дoбaвлeнa инфopмaция o long share нa экpaн.
- Teкyщиe ceкyнды кoтopыe cлyжили индикaтopoм зaвиcaния cкpиптa измeнeны нa бoлee paзвepнyтыe чacы.
- Дoбaвлeнa кoмaндa AnyDesk, пpинцип aнaлoгичeн кaк и для TeamViewer.

☄️ Changelog - 2.0.1
- Added support for new versions of miners (Phoenix, Dstm, z-enemy).
- Increased the number of video cards indicating for Ccminer.
- Fixed errors that occurred when MSI Afterburner was started.
- The order of starting an additional program and a program for overclocking has been changed.
- Added support for OhGodAnETHlargementPill, but for correct operation it is necessary to change the file name to a simpler one, for example Pill.exe. Never need to complicate your life with long names, do not use spaces and special characters. CMD can not process such data.
- Speed ​​Display Fixes for Phoenix, Dstm.
- Several improvements to the definition of long share for Dstm and Ccminer.
- An example (working) was added to use the url proxy. It is inside the config.ini file. Implementing a proxy using a login and password is possible, but personally I think that the url proxy is simpler as a mechanism and it's harder to block because it's not so popular.
- Correcting false temperature errors for Bminer.
- Added information about long share to the screen.
- The current seconds that served as the indicator for the hang of the script changed to more extended hours.
- The AnyDesk command is added, the principle is the same as for TeamViewer.

Ewbf [Equihash] - Ewbfautorun.bat
Dstm [Equihash] - Dstmautorun.bat
Claymore [Equihash] - ClayZECautorun.bat
Claymore [CryptoNote] - ClayXMRautorun.bat
Claymore [NeoScrypt] - ClayNSautorun.bat
Claymore [Ethash] - ClayETHautorun.bat
Ethminer [Ethash] - Ethrautorun.bat
Ccminer [Multialgo] - CCautorun.bat
Cast-XMR [CryptoNote] - Castautorun.bat
Phoenix [Ethash] - Phnxautorun.bat

Premium price is 20$ eq in any cryptocurrency from donations list.
hi

gpus=0   =1 card
gpus=4   =1 card
gpus=0,1,2,3 =1 card

what i misse?

hi still no solution?

Activity: 176
hi

gpus=0   =1 card
gpus=4   =1 card
gpus=0,1,2,3 =1 card

what i misse?

on nvidia gpus=0  =5 cards Smiley

hi still no solution?
Please add support for z-enemy miner. Thanks!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3378390.0;all

just rename z-enemy.exe to ccminer.exe and use the ccminer script
works fine

Thank you!

Please please please add support for SRBMiner...it is really popular.

how about xmrig? Or at least SRBMiner..

Please give me links to it. Thank you!

Requirements - Windows 10 Pro x64 Creators Update or higher (May not work on others)

Tested and working on Windows 7 Pro X64.

Thank you! Yes script can work on almost all versions of Windows but it can be some undefined errors...

Noted. I need more information how to configure it. Information about errors and problems to fix by my script.

just rename z-enemy.exe to ccminer.exe and use the ccminer script
works fine

does not work
does not determine the number of cards and with "gpurestart = 1" option restarts

as a solution: "gpus = 1"

ccminer log
[2018-05-10 08:26:45] 2 miner threads started, using 'x16r' algorithm.  

z-enemy log
[INFO   ] 18/05/11 11:18:34 Mining 'x16r' with 2 threads.  

Code:
+===================================================================+
             AutoRun v.1.9.8 for z-enemy_RVN_suprnova Miner - by Acrefawn
            ETH: 0x4a98909270621531dda26de63679c1c6fdcf32ea
               ZEC: t1S8HRoMoyhBhwXq6zY5vHwqhd9MHSiHWKv
                BTC: 1wdJBYkVromPoiYk82JfSGSSVVyFJnenB
+============================================================[53]===+
Process ccminer-x64.exe is running for 00:09:46 [0/5].
Rig [RIG14] using [1/1] GPUs.
Total current speed: 33/0 [0/99]
Total average speed: 14/0 [0/5]
Current GPU speed:
- G0 16, G1 17.
Current GPU temp:
- G0 63C, G1 66C.
[Disabled] GPU Overclock monitor
[Disabled] Autorestart at 00:00
[Disabled] Autorestart at 12:00
[Enabled]  Autorestart miner every 72h
[Disabled] Autorestart computer every hour
[Enabled]  Last share timeout check
[Disabled] Telegram notifications
[Disabled] Additional program autorun
Now I will take care of your miner and you can relax...

Noted, need to test it. Thank you very much!
Upd script recognize cards amount by counting "Intensity" words. Tested on latest version and it is working fine for me.

i have question.

i cant run the program, getting parse error dtsm_miner.bat  saying something like parse "error on temp-target 80"

dtsm miner wont run using its default "--temp-target 80" in config_dtsm.ini

i had to remove it to run the program, anyone knows how to correct it? thanks

Hi,

After removing "--temp-target 80" in the .ini file, you must also remove this string in the Dstm_miner.bat file too. Else the miner will simply refuse to work.

Other than that, this has been a great script to use and work with. Thank you Acrefawn!

Fixed. Thx for reporting!

Dear Acrefawn,

I got more issues to flag unfortunately.

I am using FarmWatchBot v2.0.0 with DSTM miner v0.6.1 to mine Zcash. I have 3 GPUs, a GTX 1080 Ti, a GTX 970 and a GTX 750 Ti. They have hashrates of about 730, 280 and 90 Sols per second respectively, making my total hashrate at approximately 1100 Sols/s. I also use MSI Afterburner to overclock and tune my GPUs.

However, the first of my woes is that it has come to my attention that my average hashrate is always reported to be only at approx 280 (which is what my GTX 970 gives) instead of 1100, while the last hash often shows the correct values at around 1100 (I italicised the word 'often' due to the following issue below).

Next up, my last hash can sometimes go all the way down to just 5 Sols/s and cause the program to attempt to restart the miner, while in fact this is not the case at all.

For the above 2 issues, I have to set the average hashrate in the .ini file to be 0 to avoid this issue.

After which, I have just started receiving notifications that there is a long share timeout after the miner encounters rejected shares with code 20 ("Invalid Equihash solution") or 21 ("Stale job!"), again attempting to restart the miner. This was not the case in the past where the mining will still carry on as per normal even after encountering rejected shares. I had to disable last share timeout check in the .ini file in order to circumvent this problem.

Last but not least, not forgetting that the miner refuses to work with the string "--temp-target 80" in the .ini and DSTM_miner.bat files, as mentioned in the previous two posts in this forum.

I also need to mention that I just upgraded from DSTM v0.6 to v0.6.1 last night and these were the issues found when I was giving the new DSTM miner an extended test run throughout the night. It might not be your program's fault, but I thought it will be worth mentioning these issues to you in case you can provide a hotfix for those who use DSTM v0.6.1. These issues did not surface when I was using DSTM v0.6.

I will provide pictures later as I am currently working. Nonetheless, thank you for creating this program to allow me to watch over my miner when I'm not at home!

Fixed. Thank you for detailed report. Test it please on 2.0.1 and report me again!

Hi Acrefawn! Would it be possible to add the ability to run special commands (batch file) prior to restarting the miner?

I am currently using cast-xmr but overclocking my cards using overdriventool. This app doesn't persist (so no process to monitor). It applies the settings and then closes.

The GPUs I use are Vega64s, which sometimes also need to have their drivers reinitialized (using device manager, disabling and re-enabling). There is a Windows app that can do this via command line but again there is no way for me to do this with your script right now. I think this would help the cast-xmr vega64 community significantly.

thank you!

Noted

Bug report

Code:
[2018-05-23][21:13:28] Miner was started. Script v.2.0.0.
[2018-05-23][22:06:58]  Received new job 1c                          
[2018-05-23][22:06:58] Miner restarting, please wait... Miner ran for *00:54:02*.
[2018-05-23][22:07:05] Process bminer.exe was successfully killed.
[2018-05-23][22:07:35] miner.log moved to Logs folder as miner_5.23_22.7.log
[2018-05-23][22:07:38] Miner was started. Script v.2.0.0.
[2018-05-23][22:29:58]  Received new job 2c                          
[2018-05-23][22:29:58] Miner restarting, please wait... Miner ran for *00:22:52*.
[2018-05-23][22:30:05] Process bminer.exe was successfully killed.
[2018-05-23][22:30:35] miner.log moved to Logs folder as miner_5.23_22.30.log
[2018-05-23][22:30:38] Miner was started. Script v.2.0.0.
[2018-05-23][22:31:23]  Received new job 2c                          
[2018-05-23][22:31:23] Miner restarting, please wait... Miner ran for *00:01:17*.
[2018-05-23][22:31:30] Process bminer.exe was successfully killed.
[2018-05-23][22:32:00] miner.log moved to Logs folder as miner_5.23_22.31.log
[2018-05-23][22:32:03] Miner was started. Script v.2.0.0.
[2018-05-23][22:36:18]  Received new job 2c                          
[2018-05-23][22:36:18] Too many errors. Threshold of 5 runtime errors reached. A restart of the computer to clear GPU cache is required. Restarting... Miner ran for *00:04:47*.
[2018-05-23][22:36:21] Computer restarting...
[2018-05-23][22:38:10] Config_Bmnr.ini loaded.
[2018-05-23][22:38:40] miner.log moved to Logs folder as miner_5.23_22.38.log
[2018-05-23][22:38:43] Miner was started. Script v.2.0.0.
[2018-05-23][22:59:48]  Received new job 3c                          
[2018-05-23][22:59:48] Miner restarting, please wait... Miner ran for *00:21:33*.
[2018-05-23][22:59:56] Process bminer.exe was successfully killed.

Script badly recognised new job ending with C as error

Fixed. Thank you!

Update tomorrow!
Please report issues on my GitHub page it is more simpler to read it. Thank you very much to all for your trust and support the project!

Activity: 6
Bug report

Code:
[2018-05-23][21:13:28] Miner was started. Script v.2.0.0.
[2018-05-23][22:06:58]  Received new job 1c                         
[2018-05-23][22:06:58] Miner restarting, please wait... Miner ran for *00:54:02*.
[2018-05-23][22:07:05] Process bminer.exe was successfully killed.
[2018-05-23][22:07:35] miner.log moved to Logs folder as miner_5.23_22.7.log
[2018-05-23][22:07:38] Miner was started. Script v.2.0.0.
[2018-05-23][22:29:58]  Received new job 2c                         
[2018-05-23][22:29:58] Miner restarting, please wait... Miner ran for *00:22:52*.
[2018-05-23][22:30:05] Process bminer.exe was successfully killed.
[2018-05-23][22:30:35] miner.log moved to Logs folder as miner_5.23_22.30.log
[2018-05-23][22:30:38] Miner was started. Script v.2.0.0.
[2018-05-23][22:31:23]  Received new job 2c                         
[2018-05-23][22:31:23] Miner restarting, please wait... Miner ran for *00:01:17*.
[2018-05-23][22:31:30] Process bminer.exe was successfully killed.
[2018-05-23][22:32:00] miner.log moved to Logs folder as miner_5.23_22.31.log
[2018-05-23][22:32:03] Miner was started. Script v.2.0.0.
[2018-05-23][22:36:18]  Received new job 2c                         
[2018-05-23][22:36:18] Too many errors. Threshold of 5 runtime errors reached. A restart of the computer to clear GPU cache is required. Restarting... Miner ran for *00:04:47*.
[2018-05-23][22:36:21] Computer restarting...
[2018-05-23][22:38:10] Config_Bmnr.ini loaded.
[2018-05-23][22:38:40] miner.log moved to Logs folder as miner_5.23_22.38.log
[2018-05-23][22:38:43] Miner was started. Script v.2.0.0.
[2018-05-23][22:59:48]  Received new job 3c                         
[2018-05-23][22:59:48] Miner restarting, please wait... Miner ran for *00:21:33*.
[2018-05-23][22:59:56] Process bminer.exe was successfully killed.

Script badly recognised new job ending with C as error
Activity: 2
Hi Acrefawn! Would it be possible to add the ability to run special commands (batch file) prior to restarting the miner?

I am currently using cast-xmr but overclocking my cards using overdriventool. This app doesn't persist (so no process to monitor). It applies the settings and then closes.

The GPUs I use are Vega64s, which sometimes also need to have their drivers reinitialized (using device manager, disabling and re-enabling). There is a Windows app that can do this via command line but again there is no way for me to do this with your script right now. I think this would help the cast-xmr vega64 community significantly.

thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: