Pages:
Author

Topic: [CMD] FarmWatchBot Ewbf, Claymore, Bminer, Dstm, CC, Eth, CastXMR, Phoenix - page 9. (Read 36968 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 13
FarmWatchBot script Developer
Great script, thank you! Looking forward for bminer support, it really needs some watchdog features.

now it is time for the Bminer Wink I'm sure you're already on it Smiley

Working on it. On next weekend I want to add Bminer, Phoenix, CCminer Lux-mod, Ethminer support.
This weekend was very hard... here is changelog.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
now it is time for the Bminer Wink I'm sure you're already on it Smiley
Today version 1.8.8 released!

Wink Cпиcoк измeнeний 1.8.8
  • Дoбaвлeнa пoддepжкa нeкoтopыx oшибoк. Измeнeны пpиopитeты oшибoк для yвeдoмлeния.
  • Гpaммaтичecкиe измeнeния.
  • Oптимизaция кoдa, чиcткa, иcпpaвлeниe мeлкиx нeдoчeтoв.
  • Ecли кoмaндa /remember зaпoмнилa cepвep oтличaющийcя oт 1, cкpипт бyдeт иcпoльзoвaть eгo в кaчecтвe глaвнoгo.
  • Дoбaвлeнa пoддepжкa измeнeния знaчeний в Ccminer. Teпepь знaчeния вышe 9999 бyдyт oтoбpaжeны кoppeктнo.
  • Бoлee пpaвильнoe oпpeдeлeниe cepвepa. B кoмaндe мaйнepa пepвaя oпция дoлжнa быть “cepвep”.
  • Иcпpaвлeнa oшибкa пpи кoтopoй cкpипт нe пepeзaгpyжaл мaйнep в 12 чacoв нa cлeдyющий дeнь.
  • Oптимизиpoвaнa и oбнoвлeнa cиcтeмa oпpeдeлeния тeмпepaтypы и cкopocти мaйнepa. Haдeюcь этo yбepeт нaгpyзкy co cлaбыx пpoцeccopoв.
  • Увeличeнo вpeмя мeждy зaпpoaми нa “last share timeout” и oнлaйн/oфлaйн.
  • Пepeзaгpyзкa мaйнepa кaждыe 48 чacoв ycтaнoвлeнa пo yмoлчaнию.
  • Дpyгиe мeлкиe измeнeния o кoтopыx я зaбыл.

Wink Changelog 1.8.8
  • Added support for some errors. Priorities of errors for notification have been changed.
  • Grammatical changes.
  • Optimizing the code, cleaning, fixing minor flaws.
  • If the command /remember remembered a server other than 1, the script will use it as the main one.
  • Added support for changing the values ​​in Ccminer. Now values ​​above 9999 will be displayed correctly.
  • More correct definition of the server. In the command of the miner the first option should be “server”.
  • Fixed a bug where the script did not reboot the miner at 12 o’clock the next day.
  • Optimized and updated system for determining the temperature and speed of the miner. I hope this removes the load from the weak processors.
  • The time between requests for “last share timeout” and online/offline is increased.
  • Reboot the miner every 48 hours by default
  • Other minor changes that I forgot about.

Ewbf Equihash
Dstm Equihash
Claymore Equihash
Claymore CryptoNote
Claymore Dagger-Hashimoto
Ccminer tpruvot, alexis (palgin), KlausT

Premium price 0.05ZEC
Activity: 3
Thank you all guys for support!
Yes I'm working now to fix ccminer kH/s to mH/s speed (use ATM SET AverageTotalHashrate=0)
And yes im working on Bminer (and on Xmr miner for Nvidia based on ccminer KlausT)
Updates on weekends. Hope all will be done.

Thanks for the great support! Another issue I observed in ccminer is the script screen goes blue and not displaying anything after a while.
Is not systematic and I cannot reproduce it very time. But if you press a key in the window then it continues as normal.

Also I believe the count of runtime errors may be off as I always have one and it increases regularly but I don't see any errors in ccminer logs.
Activity: 15
great Fan of your product mate!
Started using it for 14 days ago and literally loving it.

However, due to recent BTC drop, I've started using Nicehash 2.0 Version, so that I can mine equihash and neoscript and some other algos, depending on the current profitability. Is there a way to integrate your script to Nicehash 2.0 version?
Thank you all guys for support!
Yes I'm working now to fix ccminer kH/s to mH/s speed (use ATM SET AverageTotalHashrate=0)
And yes im working on Bminer (and on Xmr miner for Nvidia based on ccminer KlausT)
Updates on weekends. Hope all will be done.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
Hello, thank you for your script, already had much fun with it because i just bought a miner rig and it had a lot of stability issues!
Now today i walked in with a new miner called Bminer: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbminer-a-fast-equihashethashcuckaroo29z-miner-for-amdnvidia-gpus-1649-2519271

It seems sol/s rates looks good and a little better than dstm what i used previously.
Would you by any chance be willing to look into this case and make your script also compatible with Bminer?
Thanks in advance

+1 , thank's to you  you show me Bminer
and tested it ,and look a bit faster than dstm ,  im staying on it Wink

if you can add/support it
you're welcome 
thank's to you Acrefawn
Activity: 3
Hi could you please fix ccminer version in the calculation on the average hash rate for some algo when it goes from Kh/s to Mh/s I believe the calculation is wrong as it just sum up the plain numbers:

For example

[2018-01-17 01:18:16] [S/A/T]: 0/1/1, diff: 0.025, 6563.49kH/s (yes!)
[2018-01-17 01:18:17] [S/A/T]: 0/2/2, diff: 0.491, 15.54MH/s (yes!)
[2018-01-17 01:18:18] [S/A/T]: 0/3/3, diff: 0.457, 18.96MH/s (yes!)

I believe the 6563 kH/s break the average calculation.

Else it is a fantastic script keep the good work!

Activity: 6
Registered just to say this script is excellent and I also contacted Acrefawn who responded instantly so I could donate for the premium version.

Looking forward to support for Bminer, great work.
Activity: 11
Thank you for this awesome script, was exactly what I was looking for. I've been running it for a week or so and so far it's brilliant. I am giving it a little more time to see it being updated and will support the dev. Using it with dstm so far, the telegram bot reporting is such a nice feature.
Keep up the good work!

Update: working flawlessly so far. donated to the dev today, instant response. Had a bit of trouble with the premium commands not working on my win7 machine as I did not have latest powershell installed, dev worked it out with me, it's now working perfectly.

Highly recommended, not only it's a smart script,but especially because I got to talk to the guy a bit and he's a genuinely nice guy, helpful and the opposite of the greedy mentality some other have. He actually offered to allow the premium bot on a channel so my buddy could use premium features after I told him i got my buddy to use it as well. You don't get that very often..

Hello, thank you for your script, already had much fun with it because i just bought a miner rig and it had a lot of stability issues!
Now today i walked in with a new miner called Bminer: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbminer-a-fast-equihashethashcuckaroo29z-miner-for-amdnvidia-gpus-1649-2519271

It seems sol/s rates looks good and a little better than dstm what i used previously.
Would you by any chance be willing to look into this case and make your script also compatible with Bminer?
Thanks in advance

Already contact with developer for some improvements.
Yes, soon will be Bminer support.
Activity: 2

Thanks in advance
1 hour of use and love this script gonna test it for 24 hours lets see how it goes be back with more feedback!

thank you!

Using this script with dstm 0.5.8, Does the watchdog reboot the miner on a general crash error? (Basically "zm.exe has stopped working") , because none of that is listed as a setting in the config batch file.

Yes, this is default option.
Activity: 4
Using this script with dstm 0.5.8, Does the watchdog reboot the miner on a general crash error? (Basically "zm.exe has stopped working") , because none of that is listed as a setting in the config batch file.
Activity: 148
Merit: 12
CryptoWorld!
1 hour of use and love this script gonna test it for 24 hours lets see how it goes be back with more feedback!
Activity: 6
Hi Acrefawn,

I am finding that this script makes maintaining my mining operation much easier and more profitable. It has operated without error for me since I've started using it. Thank you.

Regarding implementation of the pool switching feature in Autorun while using DSTM miner.
Sometimes the miner loses connection to the server. The following error appears: "connection closed by server r:0".
Autorun responds by closing the miner and connecting to the alternative pool for 30 minutes before returning to the primary pool.
I have found that when autorun is not active, the miner is often able to restore its connection to the pool within 15-20 seconds.
However, the miner's auto-reconnect is often interrupted when autorun closes it to change pool.
Would it be possible for autorun to wait and monitor for say, 30 seconds, to give the miner chance to reconnect itself before executing the pool change?

This would prevent nuisance pool switching and reduce the amount of notifications received by the user on Telegram.

(I understand that there is a bigger issue here which is the miner disconnecting from the pool. I blame it on my ISP.)

Thanks again,
Starky
awesome! thanks for adding ccminer so fast

haha Smiley maybe fast for you. but some peoples waiting for it for ~6 month Cheesy
im lazy little bit  Grin
Activity: 50
Today version 1.8.7 released!

☄️ Cпиcoк измeнeний 1.8.7
  • Иcпpaвлeнa oшибкa c нeкoppeктным oтoбpaжeниeм кoдa пpи cтapтe cкpиптa.
  • Oптимизaция oбpaбoтчикa oшибoк, дoбaвлeнo нecкoлкьo нoвыx oшибoк для oбpaбoтки.
  • Heкoтopыe гpaммaтичecкиe иcпpaвлeния.
  • Иcпpaвлeн aлгopитм oпpeдeлeния для тeкyщeгo cepвepa.
  • Дoбaвлeнa пpoвepкa нa нaличиe нyжныx oпций в кoмaнднoй cтpoкe мaйнepa.
  • Иcпpaвлeнa фyнкция пoдcчeтa и oтoбpaжeния cтaтиcтики видeoкapт.
  • Oбщaя oптимизaция кoдa.
  • Дoбaвлeнa пoддepжкa Ccminer. 🔥⚡️

☄️ Changelog 1.8.7
  • Fixed bug with incorrect code displaying when the script started.
  • Optimization of the error handler, several new errors have been added for processing.
  • Some grammatical corrections.
  • The algorithm for determining the current server has been fixed.
  • Added check for available options in the command line of the miner.
  • Fixed the function of counting and displaying the statistics of video cards.
  • General code optimization.
  • Added support for Ccminer. 🔥⚡️

Ewbf Equihash
Dstm Equihash
Claymore Equihash
Claymore CryptoNote

Premium price changed to 0.05ZEC

awesome! thanks for adding ccminer so fast
Today version 1.8.7 released!

☄️ Cпиcoк измeнeний 1.8.7
  • Иcпpaвлeнa oшибкa c нeкoppeктным oтoбpaжeниeм кoдa пpи cтapтe cкpиптa.
  • Oптимизaция oбpaбoтчикa oшибoк, дoбaвлeнo нecкoлкьo нoвыx oшибoк для oбpaбoтки.
  • Heкoтopыe гpaммaтичecкиe иcпpaвлeния.
  • Иcпpaвлeн aлгopитм oпpeдeлeния для тeкyщeгo cepвepa.
  • Дoбaвлeнa пpoвepкa нa нaличиe нyжныx oпций в кoмaнднoй cтpoкe мaйнepa.
  • Иcпpaвлeнa фyнкция пoдcчeтa и oтoбpaжeния cтaтиcтики видeoкapт.
  • Oбщaя oптимизaция кoдa.
  • Дoбaвлeнa пoддepжкa Ccminer. 🔥⚡️

☄️ Changelog 1.8.7
  • Fixed bug with incorrect code displaying when the script started.
  • Optimization of the error handler, several new errors have been added for processing.
  • Some grammatical corrections.
  • The algorithm for determining the current server has been fixed.
  • Added check for available options in the command line of the miner.
  • Fixed the function of counting and displaying the statistics of video cards.
  • General code optimization.
  • Added support for Ccminer. 🔥⚡️

Ewbf Equihash
Dstm Equihash
Claymore Equihash
Claymore CryptoNote

Premium price changed to 0.05ZEC
Activity: 41
Thank you for your hard work. I'm actually using with EWBF. Can I suggest update with CCminer?
Thanks again.
Pages:
Jump to: