Pages:
Author

Topic: [CMD] FarmWatchBot Ewbf, Claymore, Bminer, Dstm, CC, Eth, CastXMR, Phoenix - page 6. (Read 36965 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 0
Hi,

Nice work on bat Smiley

Im testing the functionality, but i have two doubts.

If i want to add an backup pool i add this on Config_xClay:

# =================================================== [Miner]
# Set the main server mining command here to auto-create Clay_miner.bat file if it is missing or wrong. [keep default order]
commandserver1=NsGpuCNMiner.exe -xpool stratum+tcp://eu.xxxxmine.graft.network:4444 -xwal xxxx -xpsw x -allpools 1 -tstop 80 -logfile miner.log -wd 0
# When the main server fails, ClayXMRautorun.bat will switch to the additional server below immediately. [in order]
commandserver2=NsGpuCNMiner.exe -xpool stratum+tcp://pool.graftpool.online:4444 -xwal xxxx -xpsw x -allpools 1 -tstop 80 -logfile miner.log -wd 0
# Configure miner command here. Old Clay_miner.bat will be removed and a new one will be created with this value. [keep default order] internetcheck=1 required.
# The default number of servers is 5, however, you can add or remove as many as you need. e.g. you can have servers 1 2 3 or you can have 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. There is no upper limit - e.g. you can have 1000 if you want. The minimum is 1.
# =================================================== [Overclock program]

But when for example i put purposely an error in my first server1, the program doesn t shift to commandserver2!   Cool

Its ok my syntax? or have to change the ClayXMRautorun instead of Config_xClay..

Another thing is If i tried to change :

# Set how many GPU devices are enabled.
gpus=1

and have 8 gpus, doens t gives me any error too..

and why it comes with default valor of 0, and worked good with 0 value? Smiley Even if i have more gpus installed..

Regards
Activity: 6
Hi,

I use the PhoenixMiner.exe ver 2.6,
Link - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/phoenixminer-62c-fastest-ethereumethash-miner-with-lowest-devfee-winlinux-2647654

And HSRMINER
Link - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hsrminer-nvidia-mining-software-for-various-algos-by-palginalexkap-2565979

which of the scripts versions will fit, if any? if not, I would LOVE if you'll support those in the very near future Smiley

Thanks again for the great work!
Activity: 159
Merit: 5
Hi,
I have a bug with the Claymore zcash 12.6 version of autorun:
When Claymore generates the error "GPU 0 mining has stopped because -tstop temerature reached" autorun closes. Claymore continues running but autorun does not.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Hi, do you planning to add phoenix miner support?
Activity: 6
Can we get an option to disable the scheduled miner restart messages? I have multiple rigs with audio alerts on the telegram bot chat in case of problems so it is annoying to be spammed with "scheduled miner restart" and "miner started" messages only to find out there is nothing that requires my attention when I check the app.
Activity: 17
How can we remove thE GPU | Power usage and Efficiency, its wasting of time.. ! I don't know why its keeping showing.
 Huh
Activity: 3
Hello!

Im got error Sad use dstm 0.6 win10

zm.log is missing. Probably zm.exe hangs...
Activity: 14
Today version 1.9.1 released!

Ewbf Equihash
Dstm Equihash
Claymore Equihash
Claymore CryptoNote
Claymore Dagger-Hashimoto
Ccminer tpruvot, alexis (palgin), KlausT

Awesome little script Acrefawn!
You should make one for hsrminer! Grin
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
  • The ability to update the script via the Telegram command is added.

Everything works great! One minor comment - in the Telegram bot, when you click "/" there is no "update" in the auto-complete options. Also, "update" is not in the "/help" result. I tried the "/update" and it worked just fine, it's just not in the list (using the premium 1.9.2). Thanks!

Activity: 118
Merit: 13
FarmWatchBot script Developer
Today version 1.9.1 released!

Shocked Cпиcoк измeнeний - 1.9.1
  • Дoбaвлeнa пoддepжкa пocлeднeй вepcии Claymore, Dstm, Bminer.
  • Иcпpaвлeнo oтoбpaжeниe тeмпepaтypы Bminer.
  • Бoльшиcнтвo пapaмeтpoв пepeнeceнo в фaйл кoнфигypaции.
  • Paзpeшeнo иcпoльзoвaть cкpипты для paзныx мaйнepoв oднoвpeмeннo нa 1 кoмпьютepe.
  • Иcпpaвлeнo и дoпoлнeнo тeкcтoвyю cocтaвляющyю cкpиптa. Teпepь бoльшинcтвo фyнкций oпиcaны бoлee гpaмoтнo и дeтaльнo. Haдeюcь бyдeт peшeн cпop нa тeмy нyлeвoгo cepвepa.
  • Увeличeнo вpeмя oжидaния дo пepeзaгpyзки или выключeния кoмпьютepa нa 30 ceкyнд.
  • Увeличeнa paзницa мeждy oтпpaвлeнными и пpинятыми шapaми дo 15 минyт.
  • Иcпpaвлeнa cитyaция кoгдa нoмep в имeни кoмпьютepa oшибoчнo вocпpинимaлcя кaк чacть кoмaнды.
  • Дoбaвлeнa вoзмoжнocть oбнoвлять cкpипт чepeз Teлeгpaм кoмaндy.
  • Иcпpaвлeнo нeпpaвильнoe oтoбpaжeниe cepвepa для Bminer.
  • Teлeгpaм кoмaнды тeпepь дocтyпны для иcпoльзoвaния дo пoлнoй зaгpyзки cкpиптa.

Shocked Changelog - 1.9.1
  • Added support for the latest version of Claymore, Dstm, Bminer.
  • Fixed Bminer temperature display.
  • The majority of the parameters are transferred to the configuration file.
  • It is allowed to use scripts for different miners simultaneously on 1 computer.
  • The text component of the script has been fixed and added. Now most of the functions are described more competently and in detail. I hope the dispute on the topic of the zero server will be resolved.
  • Increased the waiting time before restarting or turning off the computer for 30 seconds.
  • The difference between sent and received shares is increased to 15 minutes.
  • Fixed a situation where the number in the computer name was mistakenly perceived as part of the command.
  • The ability to update the script via the Telegram command is added.
  • Fixed incorrect server mapping for Bminer.
  • Telegram commands are now available for use until the script is fully loaded.

Ewbf Equihash
Dstm Equihash
Claymore Equihash
Claymore CryptoNote
Claymore Dagger-Hashimoto
Ccminer tpruvot, alexis (palgin), KlausT

Premium price 0.05ZEC
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Feature suggestion:

Ability to stop mining for specific hours. For instance:
- every day from 6AM to 9 AM
- Monday to friday from 13:00-14:00

Basically a logic:
#day of the week, time off, time on
With 0 = every day, 1 = monday, 2 = tuesday, etc...
and the ability to write several lines, ie:

Would mean stop mining monday from 10:00-12:00 and Tuesday from 18:00-22:30 and every day from midnight to 1:30AM

Thank you for consideration

I second that. I would also find this feature very useful!
Activity: 7
Can you make a config file and .bat for Excavator please. Will donate!
I'm confused how this works with windows and restarting the computer.  When you put items in the startup folder they don't run until the user has logged in.  How are people getting this to start automatically when the computer restarts?
You disable login: no password, no login.
Activity: 3
I'm confused how this works with windows and restarting the computer.  When you put items in the startup folder they don't run until the user has logged in.  How are people getting this to start automatically when the computer restarts?

i don't understand this request. the whole point of this script is to keep mining uptime at 100% or close to it as possible. if you want to NOT mine, i would suggest another alternative.

Easy: I am limited by total power consumption in my building and there are specific moments in the day where I cannot run my miners and the other electrical appliances. So I want to stop my miners at these moments.
Activity: 1
Awesome script! Thanks for the effort, much appreciated!
Activity: 118
Merit: 13
FarmWatchBot script Developer
Hello guys! Thank you all for your replys.
About server 0 discussion you can all read all messages here: https://forum.z.cash/t/cmd-miner-autorun-watchdog-for-ewbf-claymore-dstm-ccminer-bminer/20640
About another features and updates I will think about it.
Activity: 50
Feature suggestion:

Basically a logic:

Would mean stop mining monday from 10:00-12:00 and Tuesday from 18:00-22:30 and every day from midnight to 1:30AM

i don't understand this request. the whole point of this script is to keep mining uptime at 100% or close to it as possible. if you want to NOT mine, i would suggest another alternative.
Activity: 1
Thank You for this script!  I have had all kinds of issues with DSTM miner stopping and crashing while using Awesome Miner.  It really bugged me that Awesome Miner just dismisses this as "Once it is launched we have no control over it" so what's the point of Awesome Miner then??

I started running this last night and DSTM has crashed once and also had a GPU error which stopped it.  This script resolved both issues and only was down for a few minutes instead of probably hours.  Great work!  I will be donating or upgrading to premium in the near future after testing a bit more.

Feature suggestion:

Basically a logic:

Pages:
Jump to: