Pages:
Author

Topic: [CMD] FarmWatchBot Ewbf, Claymore, Bminer, Dstm, CC, Eth, CastXMR, Phoenix - page 3. (Read 36965 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Dear Acrefawn,

I got more issues to flag unfortunately.

I am using FarmWatchBot v2.0.0 with DSTM miner v0.6.1 to mine Zcash. I have 3 GPUs, a GTX 1080 Ti, a GTX 970 and a GTX 750 Ti. They have hashrates of about 730, 280 and 90 Sols per second respectively, making my total hashrate at approximately 1100 Sols/s. I also use MSI Afterburner to overclock and tune my GPUs.

However, the first of my woes is that it has come to my attention that my average hashrate is always reported to be only at approx 280 (which is what my GTX 970 gives) instead of 1100, while the last hash often shows the correct values at around 1100 (I italicised the word 'often' due to the following issue below).

Next up, my last hash can sometimes go all the way down to just 5 Sols/s and cause the program to attempt to restart the miner, while in fact this is not the case at all.

For the above 2 issues, I have to set the average hashrate in the .ini file to be 0 to avoid this issue.

After which, I have just started receiving notifications that there is a long share timeout after the miner encounters rejected shares with code 20 ("Invalid Equihash solution") or 21 ("Stale job!"), again attempting to restart the miner. This was not the case in the past where the mining will still carry on as per normal even after encountering rejected shares. I had to disable last share timeout check in the .ini file in order to circumvent this problem.

Last but not least, not forgetting that the miner refuses to work with the string "--temp-target 80" in the .ini and DSTM_miner.bat files, as mentioned in the previous two posts in this forum.

I also need to mention that I just upgraded from DSTM v0.6 to v0.6.1 last night and these were the issues found when I was giving the new DSTM miner an extended test run throughout the night. It might not be your program's fault, but I thought it will be worth mentioning these issues to you in case you can provide a hotfix for those who use DSTM v0.6.1. These issues did not surface when I was using DSTM v0.6.

I will provide pictures later as I am currently working. Nonetheless, thank you for creating this program to allow me to watch over my miner when I'm not at home!
i have question.

i cant run the program, getting parse error dtsm_miner.bat  saying something like parse "error on temp-target 80"

dtsm miner wont run using its default "--temp-target 80" in config_dtsm.ini

i had to remote it to run the program, anyone knows how to correct it? thanks

Hi,

After removing "--temp-target 80" in the .ini file, you must also remove this string in the Dstm_miner.bat file too. Else the miner will simply refuse to work.

Other than that, this has been a great script to use and work with. Thank you Acrefawn!
Activity: 34
i have question.

i cant run the program, getting parse error dtsm_miner.bat  saying something like parse "error on temp-target 80"

dtsm miner wont run using its default "--temp-target 80" in config_dtsm.ini

i had to remove it to run the program, anyone knows how to correct it? thanks

Activity: 61
Merit: 3
just rename z-enemy.exe to ccminer.exe and use the ccminer script
works fine

does not work
does not determine the number of cards and with "gpurestart = 1" option restarts

as a solution: "gpus = 1"

ccminer log
[2018-05-10 08:26:45] 2 miner threads started, using 'x16r' algorithm.  

z-enemy log
[INFO   ] 18/05/11 11:18:34 Mining 'x16r' with 2 threads.  

Code:
+===================================================================+
             AutoRun v.1.9.8 for z-enemy_RVN_suprnova Miner - by Acrefawn
            ETH: 0x4a98909270621531dda26de63679c1c6fdcf32ea
               ZEC: t1S8HRoMoyhBhwXq6zY5vHwqhd9MHSiHWKv
                BTC: 1wdJBYkVromPoiYk82JfSGSSVVyFJnenB
+============================================================[53]===+
Process ccminer-x64.exe is running for 00:09:46 [0/5].
Rig [RIG14] using [1/1] GPUs.
Total current speed: 33/0 [0/99]
Total average speed: 14/0 [0/5]
Current GPU speed:
- G0 16, G1 17.
Current GPU temp:
- G0 63C, G1 66C.
[Disabled] GPU Overclock monitor
[Disabled] Autorestart at 00:00
[Disabled] Autorestart at 12:00
[Enabled]  Autorestart miner every 72h
[Disabled] Autorestart computer every hour
[Enabled]  Last share timeout check
[Disabled] Telegram notifications
[Disabled] Additional program autorun
Now I will take care of your miner and you can relax...
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
how about xmrig? Or at least SRBMiner..
Activity: 99
Please add support for z-enemy miner. Thanks!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3378390.0;all

just rename z-enemy.exe to ccminer.exe and use the ccminer script
works fine
Please please please add support for SRBMiner...it is really popular.
Activity: 3
For ccminer clones try to use CCautorun.bat
If miner write logfile (exist --log option) - it is possible to create script.
I have only Nvidia cards for testing so it is a reason for Nvidia miners priority.
Thx. And please contact me in Telegram t.me/acrefawn
Little bussy for now to be often online here. Sorry Sad

yes it works great with all ccminer clones i've used thus far, I just rename exe as it's faster than changing code.
Activity: 118
Merit: 13
FarmWatchBot script Developer
For ccminer clones try to use CCautorun.bat
If miner write logfile (exist --log option) - it is possible to create script.
I have only Nvidia cards for testing so it is a reason for Nvidia miners priority.
Thx. And please contact me in Telegram t.me/acrefawn
Little bussy for now to be often online here. Sorry Sad
Today version 2.0.0 released!

☄️ Cпиcoк измeнeний - 2.0.0

Hecкoлькo yтoчнeний в фaйлe кoнфигypaций.
Дoбaвлeнa вoзмoжнocть иcпoльзoвaть зepкaлo или url пpoкcи cepвep. Hacтpaивaeтcя чepeз кoнфиг.
Пoлнocтью пepeдeлaн кoд, кoтopый oтвeчaeт зa зaпycк пpoгpaммы для paзгoнa, иcпpaвлeнo зaвиcaниe мaйнepa пpи eгo пepeзaгpyзкe.
Дoбaвлeнo oбoзнaчeниe нoмepa тeкyщeгo cepвepa нa экpaн cкpиптa.
Иcпpaвлeния для кoмaнды config.
Удaлeнa oшибкa "dropped current job" из Clay cкpиптoв.
Иcпpaвлeнa пpoблeмa c groupname в Clay cкpиптax.
Иcпpaлeнa oшибкa нeпpaвильнoгo пoдcчeтa видeoкapт в Ccminer.

☄️ Changelog - 2.0.0
A few clarifications in the configuration file.
The ability to use a mirror or url proxy server is added. Configurable via config.
Completely redone the code that is responsible for running the program for overclocking, fixed the hang of the miner when it reboots.
Added the number of the current server to the screen of the script.
Fixes for the config command.
The error "dropped current job" from Clay scripts has been removed.
Fixed problem with groupname in Clay scripts.
The error of incorrect counting of video cards in Ccminer is fixed.

Ewbf [Equihash] - Ewbfautorun.bat
Dstm [Equihash] - Dstmautorun.bat
Claymore [Equihash] - ClayZECautorun.bat
Claymore [CryptoNote] - ClayXMRautorun.bat
Claymore [NeoScrypt] - ClayNSautorun.bat
Claymore [Ethash] - ClayETHautorun.bat
Ethminer [Ethash] - Ethrautorun.bat
Ccminer [Multialgo] - CCautorun.bat
Cast-XMR [CryptoNote] - Castautorun.bat
Phoenix [Ethash] - Phnxautorun.bat

Premium price is 20$ eq in any cryptocurrency from donations list.
Today version 1.9.9 released!

1.9.9 - Cпиcoк измeнeний

- Иcпpaвлeнa oшибкa зaпoминaния cтaндapтнoгo cepвepa.
- Дoбaвлeнa кoмaндa /group для oпpeдeлeния нaзвaния гpyппы.
- Дoбaвлeнa вoзмoжнocть выбиpaть кoгдa зaгpyжaть пpoгpaммy для paзгoнa, дo или пocлe зaпycкa мaйнepa. Peгyлиpyeтcя в кoнфигe.
- Дoбaвлeнa oшибкa для Claymore мaйнepoв.
- Дoбaвлeны гpyппы в фaйл кoнфигypaции.
- Увeличeны зaдepжки, дoлжнo cнизить нaгpyзкy нa пpoцeccop. Boзмoжнo нa нecкoлькo ceкyнд выpacтeт вpeмя oжидaния oткликa oт Teлeгpaм кoмaнд.
- Hecкoлькo мeлкиx и кocмeтичecкиx фикcoв.

1.9.9 - Changelog
- The error of remembering a standard server has been fixed.
- The /group command is added to determine the name of the group.
- Added the ability to choose when to load the program for overclocking, before or after the start of the miner. It is adjustable in the config.
- Added error handler for Claymores miner.
- Added groups in config file.
- Increased delays, should reduce the load on the processor. Perhaps the response time from Telegram commands will increase by a few seconds.
- A few small and cosmetic fixes.

Will be very glad if you support my work!

Still no SRBMiner support... Sad
Activity: 176
hi

works great with ncidia but i gave problem with amd:

how to put more than 1 card?

gpus=0   =1 card
gpus=4   =1 card
gpus=0,1,2,3 =1 card

what i misse?

on nvidia gpus=0  =5 cards Smiley
Today version 1.9.9 released!

1.9.9 - Cпиcoк измeнeний

- Иcпpaвлeнa oшибкa зaпoминaния cтaндapтнoгo cepвepa.
- Дoбaвлeнa кoмaндa /group для oпpeдeлeния нaзвaния гpyппы.
- Дoбaвлeнa вoзмoжнocть выбиpaть кoгдa зaгpyжaть пpoгpaммy для paзгoнa, дo или пocлe зaпycкa мaйнepa. Peгyлиpyeтcя в кoнфигe.
- Дoбaвлeнa oшибкa для Claymore мaйнepoв.
- Дoбaвлeны гpyппы в фaйл кoнфигypaции.
- Увeличeны зaдepжки, дoлжнo cнизить нaгpyзкy нa пpoцeccop. Boзмoжнo нa нecкoлькo ceкyнд выpacтeт вpeмя oжидaния oткликa oт Teлeгpaм кoмaнд.
- Hecкoлькo мeлкиx и кocмeтичecкиx фикcoв.

1.9.9 - Changelog
- The error of remembering a standard server has been fixed.
- The /group command is added to determine the name of the group.
- Added the ability to choose when to load the program for overclocking, before or after the start of the miner. It is adjustable in the config.
- Added error handler for Claymores miner.
- Added groups in config file.
- Increased delays, should reduce the load on the processor. Perhaps the response time from Telegram commands will increase by a few seconds.
- A few small and cosmetic fixes.

Will be very glad if you support my work!
Hello guys. Sorry, have not so much time, i red all your posts and i will think about it. ATM im working on FarmWatchBot website. And here is quick update with some of yours suggestions! Thank you very much!
Activity: 3
Love this Script and I use it on all my mining software except for XMR-Stak since it does not exist. Any plans to implement?
Thanks for the great work and keep it up!
Activity: 10
@acrefawn     Hi Acrefawn I have an issue with the startup sequencing of the FarmWatchBot. I need to start up the miner software a given amount of time prior to it applying an Afterburner profile selection
The default sequence is to start the OC software with or without an OC profile selection, then start the miner software. I need to do just the opposite.
#1 start miner software then #2 start an AB profile about 30 sec later

If I understand your question, and you want AB to start about 30 sec After the miner launches, go to your .config file, see the part where it says:

# Autorun and check to see if already running of GPU Overclock program. [0 - false, 1 - true XTREMEGE, 2 - true AFTERBURNER, 3 - true GPUTWEAK, 4 - true PRECISION, 5 - true AORUSGE, 6 - true THUNDERMASTER]
overclockprogram=2
# Additional option to auto-enable Overclock Profile for MSI Afterburner. Please, do not use this option if it is not needed. [0 - false, 1 - Profile 1, 2 - Profile 2, 3 - Profile 3, 4 - Profile 4, 5 - Profile 5]
msiaprofile=0
# Set MSI Afterburner wait timer after start. Important on weak processors. [default - 120 sec, min value - 1 sec]
msiatimeout=1
# Allow Overclock programs to be restarted when miner is restarted. Please, do not use this option if it is not needed. [0 - false, 1 - true]
restartoverclockprogram=0

...the 3rd # down, where I have a 1, you need to put 30 or even 40.  

That should delay AB to wait 30 - 40 sec to run before it launches the miner (upon restart).

Yeah, no this is just to delay launching AB a given number of seconds "before" launching the mining software (which is not what I was asking for. I need the opposite). I need to launch the mining software before launching the AB profile. I don't really care if it launches AB itself before launching the mining software, just not initiate the AB OC profile until a few seconds after it launches the mining software. As you are probably aware the WatchBot(by default) launches the OC software before it launches the mining software, this is true whether or not you set a delay of the OC software or whether or not you set an OC profile in said OC software. It always launches it first.

Thanks for the reply though.
Hello Acrefawn.

Awesome script!  Thanks so much.

I've used it with EWBF and it worked perfectly.  When I try to use it with ccminer, (Suprminer) it seems to lose Alexis78's RVN optimization.  The script changes the .exe file name from 'ccminer' to 'ccminer-x64'.  Does it do anything else that might cause me to Alexis78/OCminer's optimization? 

im using superminer with no issues.. Make sure you edit the config.ini file. Make sure that calls for the ccminer.exe and not ccminer-x64. You cant miss it in the config.
Pages:
Jump to: