Pages:
Author

Topic: [CMD] FarmWatchBot Ewbf, Claymore, Bminer, Dstm, CC, Eth, CastXMR, Phoenix - page 12. (Read 36968 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 13
FarmWatchBot script Developer
By any chance can someone make this work for Linux (Ubuntu) running Dstm

You can use Dstm on Windows with same hashrate
Today version 1.8.1 released!
Changelog - [1.8.1]

• Support Palit Thunder Master.
  • Error handling: 0 mb, failed to connect.
  • Command /report has been added to manage the configuration of hourly notifications via Telegram.
  • Error handling in the first block (when the script starts), now if the script can not be started, the script can restart the computer.
  • Notification via Telegram in case of config.bat file is damaged.
  • Added more messages to the log file.
  • Cosmetic and minor fixes.
  • Added ETH miner support (test over).

Ewbf 0.3.4 version
Claymore 12.6 version (Equihash)
Claymore 10.2 version (Dagger-Hashimoto)
Dstm 0.5.6 version
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
By any chance can someone make this work for Linux (Ubuntu) running Dstm
Hello,
Thank for your code.
Could you add nvidiainspector to your OC software list ?

Hello! Thx! Will add in 1.8.1

Hello

How I can reboot computer all days at same hour??, 11.20AM

i put delay to 24 hour and reboot to 11:20 but 1 day later pc is not reboot.

Thank you, very interesting your proyect

Delay 24h means 24 RUNNING hours, if your script will be restarted by error or manually from new start time +24h.
Use midday/midnight restart at 12:00/00:00
Thx for reply!
Activity: 1
Hello

How I can reboot computer all days at same hour??, 11.20AM

i put delay to 24 hour and reboot to 11:20 but 1 day later pc is not reboot.

Thank you, very interesting your proyect
Activity: 8
Hello,
Thank for your code.
Could you add nvidiainspector to your OC software list ?
than you man, this is very great and useful scrypt!!
now I'm sure that my rig is working as intended and not masking for a working one))
will share the info about it, if you do not mind!

Thank you very much!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
than you man, this is very great and useful scrypt!!
now I'm sure that my rig is working as intended and not masking for a working one))
will share the info about it, if you do not mind!
Today version 1.8.0 released!
Changelog:

• Cosmetic changes.
  • Ability to adjust the delay after launching the Afterburner.
  • Ability to remember the last good bot to send online status.
  • Added ETH supporting

Ewbf 0.3.4 version
Claymore 12.6 version
Claymore 10.2 version (ETH)
Dstm 0.5.6 version
Hi, installed you program. It works great, but I cannot get id from Telegram Bot, I sent "/start" and get nothing in response. Thanks.

Hello. Was a problems with server, sorry for that. Now all is ok. Try again please.
Activity: 20
Hi, installed you program. It works great, but I cannot get id from Telegram Bot, I sent "/start" and get nothing in response. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631
Acrefawn there was an error this morning in my rigs, after which your Autorun.bat started mining for a completely different mining address !!!

It would be criminal and ridiculous if your updates somehow cause the miner to default to another address !!!! you have to act more professional man, or at least make it very clear in instructions to prevent this.

The Miner should never default to another Zcash address, that is insane, for all users out there, be very careful against cheap tricks like this.

I'm waiting for an explanation from you as to how your autorun.bat can default to another zcash address man...

FINAL NOTE: I think everyone using this program should also modify the original autorun.bat file and make sure that all the addresses there are changed to their own ZCASH address, otherwise in the case of any unexpected errors, the system very likely defaults to the miner address specified by Acrefawn, this looks to be the most likely explanation, but I'm open to being corrected...

I want to notify you that the script is open source, you have the right to make any changes you want.

To run the script correctly, you need: Windows Pro x64; full permission to create, move, rename and delete files in the folder of the miner; placing the script files in a folder that (path name) does not contain special characters and spaces; disabled UAC; use the latest version of the script.

In very rare cases it happens that the config.bat file is damaged by the system and the script recreates it with standard settings. In this case and in any other case, Telegram bot notify you. I strongly recommend using Telegram.

Also, I strongly recommend that you use different pools or different servers of the same pool as additional servers. Because if all the servers that you have contributed will be unavailable - the script will switch (only for a 30 minutes, and then will return) to the address to support the project. Agree, the lack of connection with 5 pools is very rare. Do not prescribe one pool, it is important to remember.

Given this information, we can draw the following conclusion. Even if there were no such options, then in case of an error - the miner would shut off and not work at all until you control this issue yourself. So in any case, the process of mining to your address would not continue.

I want to inform you that personally I have nothing to do with this behavior of the script, I remind you that the script is publicly available and everyone can check the source code before installing it. You can use or not use the script, it's your choice and desire. I just posted my work in free access, and my settings in the script code are spelled out as an example.

The script helps automate the mining process, eliminate most of the errors, solve a number of problems, without your participation in it. But this does not mean that the script solves all errors and problems completely. Human control is needed in any case. With the help of the script, you have a unique opportunity to save more money than without it, even considering such situations. Somehow count how many times the script rebooted your miner or computer while you were sleeping or were busy with your own affairs and kept the stability of your income.

In a specific situation, I once again ask for your forgiveness for what happened. I ask you to be attentive. For greater security, you can change the addresses inside the script to your own, it's not forbidden. You can always write to me on Telegram and I will help you with advice, I'm online practically 24/7.

Thanks for the detailed response. I understand you have every right to demand some form of compensation for your efforts, it just is liable to put people in panic mode when such a behavior happens without 100% transparency because we already had to disable many security checks and prompts to run your program without any interruptions...

For the most part your script does a pretty good job of automating the mining process, so I'm happy to continue using it. I'll be in touch via Telegram if anything unexpected comes up... All the Best.
Activity: 36
Also my config was changed! I reliase that now. It happened today 17:30PM GMT+3. Config changed its settings to default or something. I reliased that thaks to telegram notifications. I checked telegram and bot no longer sending notifications to me. I changed config again according my settings.

You using latest script version 1.7.9?

Yes. I think it changed own settings after error or something.
Also my config was changed! I reliase that now. It happened today 17:30PM GMT+3. Config changed its settings to default or something. I reliased that thaks to telegram notifications. I checked telegram and bot no longer sending notifications to me. I changed config again according my settings.

You using latest script version 1.7.9?
Activity: 36
Acrefawn there was an error this morning in my rigs, after which your Autorun.bat started mining for a completely different mining address !!!

It would be criminal and ridiculous if your updates somehow cause the miner to default to another address !!!! you have to act more professional man, or at least make it very clear in instructions to prevent this.

The Miner should never default to another Zcash address, that is insane, for all users out there, be very careful against cheap tricks like this.

I'm waiting for an explanation from you as to how your autorun.bat can default to another zcash address man...

FINAL NOTE: I think everyone using this program should also modify the original autorun.bat file and make sure that all the addresses there are changed to their own ZCASH address, otherwise in the case of any unexpected errors, the system very likely defaults to the miner address specified by Acrefawn, this looks to be the most likely explanation, but I'm open to being corrected...

Also my config was changed! I reliase that now. It happened today 17:30PM GMT+3. Config changed own settings to default or something. I reliased that thaks to telegram notifications. I checked telegram and bot no longer sending notifications to me. I changed config again according my settings.

I want to notify you that the script is open source, you have the right to make any changes you want.

To run the script correctly, you need: Windows Pro x64; full permission to create, move, rename and delete files in the folder of the miner; placing the script files in a folder that (path name) does not contain special characters and spaces; disabled UAC; use the latest version of the script.

In very rare cases it happens that the config.bat file is damaged by the system and the script recreates it with standard settings. In this case and in any other case, Telegram bot notify you. I strongly recommend using Telegram.

Also, I strongly recommend that you use different pools or different servers of the same pool as additional servers. Because if all the servers that you have contributed will be unavailable - the script will switch (only for a 30 minutes, and then will return) to the address to support the project. Agree, the lack of connection with 5 pools is very rare. Do not prescribe one pool, it is important to remember.

Given this information, we can draw the following conclusion. Even if there were no such options, then in case of an error - the miner would shut off and not work at all until you control this issue yourself. So in any case, the process of mining to your address would not continue.

I want to inform you that personally I have nothing to do with this behavior of the script, I remind you that the script is publicly available and everyone can check the source code before installing it. You can use or not use the script, it's your choice and desire. I just posted my work in free access, and my settings in the script code are spelled out as an example.

The script helps automate the mining process, eliminate most of the errors, solve a number of problems, without your participation in it. But this does not mean that the script solves all errors and problems completely. Human control is needed in any case. With the help of the script, you have a unique opportunity to save more money than without it, even considering such situations. Somehow count how many times the script rebooted your miner or computer while you were sleeping or were busy with your own affairs and kept the stability of your income.

In a specific situation, I once again ask for your forgiveness for what happened. I ask you to be attentive. For greater security, you can change the addresses inside the script to your own, it's not forbidden. You can always write to me on Telegram and I will help you with advice, I'm online practically 24/7.
legendary

Today version 1.7.9 released!
Changelog:

• Added the ability to specify any interval to reboot the computer and the miner, Not only once in 1 hour or every 2 hours.
  • Fixed error of the configuration file corruption.
  • The system of online reports has been improved, the delay has been increased.
  • Increased the delay between the iterations of the script to reduce the load on the processor.
  • Minor changes and improvements.

Ewbf 0.3.4 version
Claymore 12.6 version
Dstm 0.5.5 version
Hi I just tried this on the DSTM 0.5.5, and after setting up everything in the config.bat and running autorun, it says miner.exe is missing, which never was in the DSTM directory to begin with ? where do we get this, also instructions say to double check fminer.bat, but this file also doesn't exist in the DSTM miner folder ?..

Thanks

ok the script finally is working as intended but the autorun.bat and the MSI afterburner it restarts on every run cause UAC prompts on windows 10 which sometimes freeze the GPU. It's such an unnecessary prompt, maybe it's a simple q, but is there a way to whitelist only these 2 programs so UAC prompts work fine, but only make exceptions for MSI Afterburner and this watchdog program ?

Thanks

1) You downloaded script for EWBF and use it with DSTM, redownload script for DSTM and all will be fine.
2) I'm sorry but it is impossible, need to disable UAC Sad

So I got the script working last night and found one thing:

1.  if you edit the config.bat file and change this:  t1S8HRoMoyhBhwXq6zY5vHwqhd9MHSiHWKv.fr178
     into something shorter on Server5BatCommand line (like Suprnova Username.rig) the autorun.bat will flag the config.bat as corrupt if it's shorter:
     C123456789.c1234567   <-- autorun.bat says the config.bat is corrupted, but only for the Server5BatCommand line.

Must be corrected in 1.7.9. Thank you for report.
legendary
ok the script finally is working as intended but the autorun.bat and the MSI afterburner it restarts on every run cause UAC prompts on windows 10 which sometimes freeze the GPU. It's such an unnecessary prompt, maybe it's a simple q, but is there a way to whitelist only these 2 programs so UAC prompts work fine, but only make exceptions for MSI Afterburner and this watchdog program ?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: