Pages:
Author

Topic: [CMD] FarmWatchBot Ewbf, Claymore, Bminer, Dstm, CC, Eth, CastXMR, Phoenix - page 13. (Read 36968 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
So I got the script working last night and found one thing:

1.  if you edit the config.bat file and change this:  t1S8HRoMoyhBhwXq6zY5vHwqhd9MHSiHWKv.fr178
     into something shorter on Server5BatCommand line (like Suprnova Username.rig) the autorun.bat will flag the config.bat as corrupt if it's shorter:
     C123456789.c1234567   <-- autorun.bat says the config.bat is corrupted, but only for the Server5BatCommand line.

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Hi I just tried this on the DSTM 0.5.5, and after setting up everything in the config.bat and running autorun, it says miner.exe is missing, which never was in the DSTM directory to begin with ? where do we get this, also instructions say to double check fminer.bat, but this file also doesn't exist in the DSTM miner folder ?..

Thanks

download the miner from:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dstms-zcash-equihash-nvidia-miner-v062-linux-windows-2021765

make a folder and put the miner and this watchdog script in the same folder.   The fminer.bat is probably the -->  miner.bat file.

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631
Hi I just tried this on the DSTM 0.5.5, and after setting up everything in the config.bat and running autorun, it says miner.exe is missing, which never was in the DSTM directory to begin with ? where do we get this, also instructions say to double check fminer.bat, but this file also doesn't exist in the DSTM miner folder ?..

Thanks
Activity: 118
Merit: 13
FarmWatchBot script Developer
Thanks for considering.
I tried the new version and this time cpu is spiking again but timings changed. This time cpu is spiking along 2 seconds in every 20 seconds. And cpu usage about 35% when it spikes.
Normally, CPU usage is about 3-4%.

Edit: I checked 9 hours later, and spiking times increased. CPU is spiking along 12 seconds in every 20 seconds now. Also CPU usage increased to 80%.

Maybe I got a problem with my CPU?
My cpu: Intel Pentium G4400

I think this is happening because of windows. CPU is using random application or service. When I close the application, it is starting to use another application or service.

You just have very weak CPU for this tasks and this is a reason. Pentium it is very weak...
Try to disable all from your OS, themes, fonts, less services. I will try to reduce this spikes but i cant fix them at all. My script have 900+ lines of code and it is really heavy with a lot of functionality to check your mining process. Sad
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Thanks for considering.
I tried the new version and this time cpu is spiking again but timings changed. This time cpu is spiking along 2 seconds in every 20 seconds. And cpu usage about 35% when it spikes.
Normally, CPU usage is about 3-4%.

Edit: I checked 9 hours later, and spiking times increased. CPU is spiking along 12 seconds in every 20 seconds now. Also CPU usage increased to 80%.

Maybe I got a problem with my CPU?
My cpu: Intel Pentium G4400

I think this is happening because of windows. CPU is using random application or service. When I close the application, it is starting to use another application or service.
I have a problem with this script guys. Its causing cpu spikes and using cpu about 80%.  
My cpu spiking along 4-5 seconds in every 8 seconds.

Replace
Code:
timeout.exe /T 1 /nobreak >NUL
to
Code:
timeout.exe /T 5 /nobreak >NUL

And report to me the result.

-----(edited)

Script updated. This data is changed now by me. Redownload and try pls.
I have a problem with this script guys. It is causing cpu spikes and using cpu about 80%.  
My cpu spiking along 4-5 seconds in every 8 seconds.
Today version 1.7.8 released!
Changelog:
  • False online reports have been completely corrected.
  • Added ignoring of the lines of DevFee.
  • Fixed support for more than 8 video cards in reports via Telegram.
  • Added the name of the server pool to the reports, to the command /info, to the main screen of the command line window.
  • At the termination of the additional program process, the restart of the miner is no longer required.
  • Waiting timer 2 min. only after the first start of MSIA.
  • Added commands: /cooldown, /shutdown, /teamviewer.
  • Fixed restart timers variables, there was my error ...
  • A white window with an error about the incorrect operation of the application will now be closed and will not cause the hang of the miner.
  • Cosmetic and minor fixes.

Ewbf 0.3.4 version
Claymore 12.6 version
Dstm 0.5.5 version
Hi guys I have some questions about an error and some codes.  Huh

First question is, I'm using this script and sometimes script restarting miner because of ''last share timeout'' is reaching 10/10. I guess this is happening because of miner doesn't sharing works along 10 minutes. Sometimes, this is happening 3-4 times a day. Why I'm getting this error?

Second question about these codes. They are inside config.bat but not active. What does these codes do?
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

Hello! Correct, if your miner not recieve (or send) shares more than 10 minutes - miner will be restarted, this is mostly problem of pool or your internet connection (high ping). check it all pls, or try to switch pool.

About this code, this is mostly needed if you use AMD cards (as you know Claymore is supported too), on Nvidia cards you can use this too, but for me this options not increase values. By default this code is off, and this values (if they was accepted early) will be reseted to default.
Hi guys I have some questions about an error and some codes.  Huh

First question is, I'm using this script and sometimes script restarting miner because of ''last share timeout'' is reaching 10/10. I guess this is happening because of miner doesn't sharing works along 10 minutes. Sometimes, this is happening 3-4 times a day. Why I'm getting this error?

Second question about these codes. They are inside config.bat but not active. What does these codes do?
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
Today version 1.7.7 released!
Changelog:

• Increased the time delay of reconnection from 20s. up to 30s.
  • Fixed /ping and /pool commands for Dstm.
  • Fixed issue with “last share timeout”.
  • Added some new bugs and changed/fixed logic to work with them: cudaMemcpu, illegal memory access, msg buffer full, 0C, 0 Sol/s.
  • Fixed a bug with errors like “Failed”.
  • Fixed an issue with applying the MSI Afterburner profile.
  • Added 2 minutes. wait timer for full download of all MSIA graphics cards. (Only if you use the profile apply when running MSIA)
  • Increase the low hash error value from 50 to 99.
  • New algorithm for finding errors. More stable.
  • Added support for 0 Sol/s Dstm.
  • Fixed problem with false offline reports.
  • New algorithm of messages “Abnormal hashrate”.

Ewbf 0.3.4 version
Claymore 12.6 version
Dstm 0.5.4 version
I'd love to see a version of this for Linux.  This exactly what I was looking for, but all my miners run Linux.

When i will finish all my work on Win i will do the same for Linux Smiley

Why whenever I'm trying to delete lines in ECHO script stops working.
 I just wanted to keep summary window as simple as possible, but deleting lines like
"IF %MidnightAutoRestart% LEQ 0 ECHO Autorestart at 00:00: Disabled" or
"ECHO              ZEC: t1S8HRoMoyhBhwXq6zY5vHwqhd9MHSiHWKv
ECHO               BTC: 1wdJBYkVromPoiYk82JfSGSSVVyFJnenB"
makes script unusable (it auto quit in a milisecond after starting).

Because I do not want to disassemble, that there was, and that became. In case if you will report to me an error. Code is like it is.
Activity: 6
Why whenever I'm trying to delete lines in ECHO script stops working.
 I just wanted to keep summary window as simple as possible, but deleting lines like
"IF %MidnightAutoRestart% LEQ 0 ECHO Autorestart at 00:00: Disabled" or
"ECHO              ZEC: t1S8HRoMoyhBhwXq6zY5vHwqhd9MHSiHWKv
ECHO               BTC: 1wdJBYkVromPoiYk82JfSGSSVVyFJnenB"
makes script unusable (it auto quit in a milisecond after starting).
Activity: 77
I'd love to see a version of this for Linux.  This exactly what I was looking for, but all my miners run Linux.

Price of premium version is 0.1 ZEC or equivalent in any other currency/wallet.
The premium version offers the user to use a certain range of commands via a telegram bot. This list includes such commands as: /clear, /info, /ping, /pool, /profile, /restart, /server, /startover, /stop, /online. And also receive notifications from the bot when the farm is offline.

the one mentioned in the first page

You can use this script for free but without only this Telegram commands. For this commands you need to pay 0.1 ZEC and send me your ChatId. All links on first post is for non premium (free) version.
Message was corrected, thank you.
Activity: 7

Price of premium version is 0.1 ZEC or equivalent in any other currency/wallet.
The premium version offers the user to use a certain range of commands via a telegram bot. This list includes such commands as: /clear, /info, /ping, /pool, /profile, /restart, /server, /startover, /stop, /online. And also receive notifications from the bot when the farm is offline.

the one mentioned in the first page
which one is the non premium script?

What about you talking exactly? All scripts here is non premium.
Activity: 7
which one is the non premium script?
Today version 1.7.6 released!
Changelog:

• Telegram commands are better otimised now.
  • Some Telegram messages corrected or removed.
  • The temperatures, which are higher, than 70°C are marked by bold font in Telegram report.
  • Servers are now counting from 1 till 5, not like before, from 0 - 4.
  • Option “EnableTelegramNotifications” is removed. To enable Telegram notifications you just need to add your ChatID.
  • For full automatisation all actions, which before were requesting user’s input, are equipped with timer, so, and it is Y by default now. It should fix all problems for Win 7 users.
  • An option to disable 0 Sol/s error in autorun.bat (cap config) added.
  • An online status algorithm changed to new one, because previous 1.7.4 algorithm version had been overloading my server. (The main reason to update)
  • From this version the RigName by default = your PC name.
  • Changed UI, added current rig information on display.
  • Errors algorithm completely reworked, from now the cycle time is 9 sec. (Not 13 as it was before in version 1.7.5, or 21 as it was in version 1.7.1).
  • Improved all algorithms for all miners (Claymore, Ewbf, Dstm).
  • Fixed loop and crash autorun.bat errors.
  • Added debug.log.
  • Many other little features.
  • Cosmetic changes.

Ewbf 0.3.4 version
Claymore 12.6 version
Dstm 0.5.4 version
U can, edit
      CHOICE /C:yn /T:30 /D:n /M "Clean Logs folder now"
to
      CHOICE /C:yn /T:0 /D:n /M "Clean Logs folder now"

/T is timeout of confirmation, where 0 automaticly takes default setting, which is /D

Would it be possible to add 'run bat file' at miner startup or add ability to OC via Nvidia Inspector? Sometimes when GPU crashes, clocks are restored to default.

I'm setting my OC via InvidiaInspector. It's super easy to set GPU profiles via batch files.

Example bat file
set gpu0coreclock=175
set gpu1coreclock=210
set gpu0memclock=870
rem g1:230/590 g0:175/870 575
set gpu1memclock=565
set targetpower0=104
set targetpower1=114
:CLOCKS
(start "" "C:\Users\Zimpixa\Desktop\nvidia insp\nvidiaInspector.exe" -setBaseClockOffset:0,0,%gpu0coreclock% -setMemoryClockOffset:0,0,%gpu0memclock% -setPowerTarget:0,%targetpower0% -setfanspeed:0,%gpu0fan% -setBaseClockOffset:1,0,%gpu1coreclock% -setMemoryClockOffset:1,0,%gpu1memclock% -setPowerTarget:1,%targetpower1% -setfanspeed:1,%gpu1fan%)

I can't use 'start additional program' feature, because script is checking, if program actually runs, while batch just executes and exits.

I change clean Logs algo to another in new version. Without confirmation.
But your solution is bad, in case of 0 you cant select any answer (because it will be selected automaticaly) so it is simpler to remove it at all. Because reason of question Y/N if answer always N have not any sence...

About NvidiaIspector, you must understand that not all peoples use it and not all peoples who use it have same configuration. Put your NvidiaInspector configuration code in .bat file (for example Overclock.bat), leave this file in miner folder.

In autorun.bat add in next line after
Code:
START "%MinerBat%" "%MinerBat%" && (
this code:
Code:
START "Overclock.bat" "Overclock.bat"
Pages:
Jump to: