Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 43. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

After the addition of the Circulating Supply, the Cocos-BCX token rose to 148th place in the CMC rating.

I think that by the end of September the token will enter the TOP 100

With such a huge supply it is not a big task to make place among top 100 coins even it could go to more higher if whales will pump it hard.  Devs are making good progress on this project so it will get more attention.

All projects that have their own blockchain are in the TOP 50 coinmarketcap.

Therefore, you can expect + 300% token price in the next 4 months

I have not verified this information, but I think that you are right.

Cocos-BCX will soon take its rightful place in the ranking.
Already that day the exchange with more than 50% of the daily trading volume is BigONE

Why is this exchange the leader in trading volume?
Activity: 16

After the addition of the Circulating Supply, the Cocos-BCX token rose to 148th place in the CMC rating.

It all depends on the developers, as the project has everything to become successful!

Large community, listing on major exchanges and a unique product

A recent Cocos-BCX development report shows that a project is developing faster than many users expected.
Activity: 21
Do you think it is now profitable to buy Cocos-BCX tokens?

The price has already started to rise since last night
Activity: 13

I think that after launching the main Cocos-BCX network, the Cocos token can enter the TOP 50 best cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap

This is quite realistic and for this Cocos-BCX tokens should rise in price by only three times.

With such a low price, it will be very easy to do.
Activity: 12
Are Infinito, CoBo and HashQuark your strategic partners?

What kind of collaboration do you have?
Activity: 17

Trading volume on the Binance exchange in the COCOS / BNB pair barely reaches $ 50,000.

Why do you think the trading volume has fallen so much?

In the red market, BNB is a more stable coin.

I think that in the near future the daily trading volume will begin to grow

Now Bitcoin and many cryptocurrencies are starting to fall in price and in my opinion now Cocos-BCX tokens will be the right decision
Yesterday Cocos-BCX developers published a fresh report on the development stages of the project https://medium.com/cocosbcx/cocos-bcx-monthly-report-august-2019-9819a10410c0
Activity: 18

Trading volume on the Binance exchange in the COCOS / BNB pair barely reaches $ 50,000.

Why do you think the trading volume has fallen so much?

In the red market, BNB is a more stable coin.

I think that in the near future the daily trading volume will begin to grow
Activity: 20

It all depends on the developers, as the project has everything to become successful!

Large community, listing on major exchanges and a unique product

On BigONE, the daily trading volume is already 2 times higher than on Binance. What is the reason for this?

Apparently on the BigONE exchange, Cocos-BCX has a large community that believes in the project.

Now the daily trading volume is $ 810,375

BigONE is the only exchange that has a consistently high daily trading volume of more than $ 1 million.

I used to trade on Binance, now I trade on BigONE

Today I sold all bitcoin and bought COCOS tokens on the BigONE exchange

In a couple of years I expect from 1000 - up to 10 000% of profit

I am also sure that the price of Cocos-BCX tokens should reach 1-2 cents in the next half year. Therefore, I invest in tokens of this project

It is very good that you believe in the growth of the token, but this should be supported by the overall growth of the cryptocurrency market, otherwise Cocos-BCX will be very difficult to grow in price

I think that after launching the main Cocos-BCX network, the Cocos token can enter the TOP 50 best cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap

With such a huge supply it is not a big task to make place among top 100 coins even it could go to more higher if whales will pump it hard.  Devs are making good progress on this project so it will get more attention.

All projects that have their own blockchain are in the TOP 50 coinmarketcap.

Therefore, you can expect + 300% token price in the next 4 months
Activity: 16

I observe that the Cocos-BCX token is highly dependent on bitcoin and the general mood of the cryptocurrency market.

Can Cocos-BCX be an independent project?

As we see at the moment, Cocos-BCX tokens are even more prone to fall than bitcoin on the red market

Now the cost of tokens is $ 0.001346 USD

I’m not sure that the fall will continue, so I just bought tokens on DragonEX

The cost of tokens continues to fall.

Now the price is $ 0,001338 USD.

Do you think it’s worth buying tokens now or waiting a little more time?

Now the ROI is -42.06%

I think that in the next two months we will be able to get from 100 to 300% profit

Now the project is at an early stage of development.

After the launch of the main network, the token will take its rightful place in the ranking
Activity: 13

After launching your Cocos-BCX blockchain, will all tokens be replaced?

Tokens are now issued on the Ethereum blockchain.

This is a very good question, because the main task is to develop the Cocos-BCX blockchain for creating game tokens

I think that after the launch of the Cocos-BCX blockchain, Cocos tokens from Ethereum will be replaced by tokens created in its own blockchain

I think it will be a long process, because adding a new blockchain to the exchange may require a lot of technical costs

Nevertheless, the launch of the main Cocos-BCX network will cause interest from investors and the Cocos token can grow by 300-400% in a short period of time.
Activity: 15

BigONE remains Cocos-BCX's most stable token exchange

In the COCOS / USDT trading pair, the daily trading volume again exceeded $ 1 million

This exchange has 54.13% of the daily trading volume of Cocos-BCX token.

I heard that tokens are blocked on this exchange. It's true?

BigONE remains Cocos-BCX's most stable token exchange

In the COCOS / USDT trading pair, the daily trading volume again exceeded $ 1 million

This exchange has 54.13% of the daily trading volume of Cocos-BCX token.

I heard that tokens are blocked on this exchange. It's true?

A circulating supply has finally been added to coinmarketcap.

Now we can observe the real market capitalization of Cocos-BCX

Market Cap $ 21 156 310 USD

I think this should have a positive effect when the cryptocurrency market begins to grow. Many will invest in promising tokens
Now the ROI is -42.06%

I think that in the next two months we will be able to get from 100 to 300% profit
Pages:
Jump to: