Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 47. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

What exchanges are still planning to get listing in the near future?

Will there be a listing on the CoinBene exchange?

Cocos-BCX tokens are already traded on 4 exchanges.

I think this is more than enough. If you want a listing on CoinBene, then you yourself can submit a request for adding a token
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

Now at Binance, the COCOS token price has begun to rise.

It is likely that in the near future the price may reach $ 0.002 USD.

I assume that by the end of the year the price will rise to 2 cents

The price only for a moment rose to the level of $ 0.002 USD

Correction has now begun, but in the near future I expect a price increase to $ 0.005 USD
I also expect the price you wrote above, that's why I will save bcx much longer. I expect good luck by saving for much longer, I think it will work

What do you think the maximum price for Cocos-BSH token will be in 2019?

I predict that growth will only begin in the spring of 2020

Did you mean the Cocos-BCX token?

Theoretically, the token can grow up to 1-2 cents, but everything will depend on the general mood of the cryptocurrency market

Cocos-BCX tokens are not very dependent on bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, since they have their own ecosystem for functioning
Unfortunately, it is still affected by Bitcoin price. When Bitcoin's price dropped, BCX still dropped.
Currently the market is focusing heavily on bitcoin and this is making the value of BCX underestimated.
We need to buy it now if we are a loyal fan of BCX.

Correction has now begun, but in the near future I expect a price increase to $ 0.005 USD
I also expect the price you wrote above, that's why I will save bcx much longer. I expect good luck by saving for much longer, I think it will work

Theoretically, the token can grow up to 1-2 cents, but everything will depend on the general mood of the cryptocurrency market

Cocos-BCX tokens are not very dependent on bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, since they have their own ecosystem for functioning
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Lost me.
Actually had some hope in this project and was holding a fair amount before it started bleeding.
Was prepared to double down and average losses, however, the fact that the thread is being botted is extremely worrisome. Visibility is one thing, faking activity is another. Haven't seen one making a success of it - with most exit scamming in the end.
I doubt COCOs will exit scam, however, the strategy being employed here may portend other unpleasantries down the line. Time to jump ship for now
Activity: 16

The daily trading volume on BigONE rose to $ 556,049.

It seems to me that this will positively affect the development of the project. The distribution of the token on several exchanges with a large trading volume is very important

This is the daily trading volume in COCOS / USDT.

There is another COCOS / BTC trading pair on this exchange with a daily trading volume of $ 68 111

It's amazing. Now Cocos-BCX token has the largest daily trading volume on the BigONE exchange. At the same time, the daily trading volume at Binance fell to $ 1 million

The Cocos-BCX token has already been added to 4 cryptocurrency exchanges.
The daily trading volume on all exchanges is approximately equal, except for Bilaxy.

Bilaxy still has zero trading volume

I wonder why the Bilaxy exchange added Cocos-BCX if no one is trading these tokens on the exchange.

Although I suspect that trading may be blocked on the exchange
Activity: 20
Nevertheless, the daily trading volume exceeds $ 3 million, even in the red market.

This shows investor interest in Cocos-BCX tokens.
Activity: 17

A good decision if the Cocos project finally chooses to trade binance, in the future there will definitely be even crazier surprises. I am very happy to be there and very lucky.

What could be even more unpredictable than a free listing on Binance?

Perhaps Coinbase will also add Cocos-BCX token for free.

The Cocos-BCX team has been working with Binance for a long time.

Binance invested in the Cocos-BCX project back in 2017, so this was not a surprise

I think the listing is not related to investments in 2017.

Cocos-BCX has great prospects and a large community, so they got a free listing

Binance evaluates all projects and adds tokens or coins of only promising and high-quality startups.

Cocos-BCX is one of the best projects in the last 2-3 years.
What exchanges are still planning to get listing in the near future?

Will there be a listing on the CoinBene exchange?

Hi guys! You saw that the Cocos-BCX project received a listing on another exchange - DragonES

The daily trading volume for the pair COCOS / USDT is almost $ 200,000

Wow! Many exchanges themselves plan to add Cocos-BCX token as they see huge support from influential partners and the community.
Activity: 8
I think that in the next two weeks we will expect a token price drop to $ 0.001 USD, and then a protracted price increase will begin

Pump coming soon
Activity: 21
Why has not been reported listing on DragonEX? Did they add the token to the listing themselves or at your request?

The daily trading volume is already over $ 100,000

Is it profitable to buy COCOS tokens now?

Do you want to invest for the long term?

If you want to get 1000% profit in 2-3 years, you can buy now
Activity: 15
Why did the daily trading volume at Binance fall so much?

Even at BigONE, the daily trading volume is already over $ 1 million

Activity: 53
I think I can see CocosBCX integrated in GTA7 . Screenshot this comment for autumn 2023 ;-) ,

some info also was gathered here , however it's the wrong page name >>https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/coc/forum/USD
Activity: 20

Will you sell your tokens when the price reaches $ 0.005 USD?

Or HODL?

HODL only.

This is the only project without public investment that has received a listing. Investors believe in the idea and are ready to invest for a long time
Activity: 18

Now investors have bought the Cocos-BCX token and are waiting for a further drop in prices to buy even more.

But the price does not fall, because no one wants to sell a token Grin Grin Grin

There is a piece of truth in your words. No one will sell Cocos-BCX tokens in the near future, so the price will be more or less stable until the next PUMP
Now the whole market is red again, but these are not critical indicators for Cocos-BCX tokens.

When will the full launch of the Cocos-BCX blockchain?
Activity: 12

Which state-owned companies have invested in the Cocos-BCX project?

I consider Cocos-BCX one of the most successful projects in 2019

Cocos-BCX did not accept public investment and remains a completely independent project.

Cocos-BCX does not want to depend on governments

This is very positive for investors. Cocos-BCX team creates a unique product that will be very popular in 2-3 years

Not everything depends on investment. Now the team is working on the launch of the blockchain. Then we can understand what are the real prospects for Cocos-BCX

Can someone fill me in? What is this cocos and why was it launched on binance in the first place. Im dying to get insight into insider part of the game, want to know who when and why paid binance for listing, how much it was and who is a stud duck here, who oversees things and takes the biggest cut. Tell me in DM everything I want to know, prepare elaborate charts and send me linkedid profiles of key figures.

Maybe tell you who Satoshi Nakamoto is?

You can read all about the Cocos-BCX project on the official website and blog on the medium.

Cocos-BCX has been working with Binance for over 2 years
Pages:
Jump to: