Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 45. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Nevertheless, the daily trading volume exceeds $ 3 million, even in the red market.

This shows investor interest in Cocos-BCX tokens.

If someone sells tokens for $ 3 million, then someone buys them.

In any case, the community believes in Cocos-BCX's long-term success.

I agree with you. Investors believe in Cocos-BCX for the long term and will not sell the token until it goes up 1000%

Tokens will function in one of the most highly profitable areas.

Therefore, the rise in the price of Cocos-BCX token can exceed all expectations

I agree that the gaming industry is a very lucrative business.

Cocos-BCX offers a unique service and can become insanely popular
Activity: 19

When will trading on Bilaxy be launched? I trade on this exchange, but I don’t understand why the price of the token is 2 times higher than on other exchanges

Trading on the Bilaxy exchange has already begun, but traders set the token price too high, so no one is buying tokens at the moment

Now the lowest price of tokens is $ 0.003005

This price is twice the price of the BigONE exchange $ 0.001495

Therefore, everyone is trading on the BigONE exchange

On BigONE, the daily trading volume is already 2 times higher than on Binance. What is the reason for this?

Apparently on the BigONE exchange, Cocos-BCX has a large community that believes in the project.

Now the daily trading volume is $ 810,375

BigONE is the only exchange that has a consistently high daily trading volume of more than $ 1 million.

I used to trade on Binance, now I trade on BigONE
Activity: 16

I think that in the next two weeks we will expect a token price drop to $ 0.001 USD, and then a protracted price increase will begin

Pump coming soon

Do you think the Cocos-BCX token will drop another 50% in price?

I think this is unlikely, as investors will not sell tokens so cheaply

It is quite possible. Now the market is very unstable, but if the Cocos-BCX token drops in price by 50%, then a protracted price increase will begin

Therefore, in order not to take risks, you can buy Cocos-BCX tokens now! Even CZ believes in Cocos-BCX idea

Now the price of the token has risen to $ 0.0015 USD

I think it's worth a little wait and you can buy a token at $ 0.0014 USD. Then you can earn 10% more
Activity: 18

Why has not been reported listing on DragonEX? Did they add the token to the listing themselves or at your request?

The daily trading volume is already over $ 100,000

There are cases when the exchange itself adds cryptocurrencies to the listing, without even notifying the project representatives about it.

Perhaps the DragonEX team themselves added a Cocos-BCX token

Even Binance added Cocos-BCX tokens for free to his listing.

I think that by the end of the year about 5 exchanges will add the Cocos-BCX token

CZ has long been good at Cocos-BCX and even invested in the project two years ago. It is not surprising that they received a free listing.

Where did you read exactly what CZ said about the Cocos-BCX project?

In general, I see that Binance supports Cocos-BCX

Now Bitcoin remains quite stable, so most coins also do not have a sharp increase in price.

Everything can change very quickly. I bought tokens at
$ 0,001476 USD

You are already in profit, and then it will be even better.

It is possible that the price will drop to $ 0.0013 USD, but then we will see a price increase to 1 cent

After launching your Cocos-BCX blockchain, will all tokens be replaced?

Tokens are now issued on the Ethereum blockchain.

This is a very good question, because the main task is to develop the Cocos-BCX blockchain for creating game tokens
Activity: 15
I observe that the Cocos-BCX token is highly dependent on bitcoin and the general mood of the cryptocurrency market.

Can Cocos-BCX be an independent project?
Activity: 17

Why is the circulating supply still not listed on coinmarketcap?
Because of this, the Cocos-BCX token has a very low position in Rank 1972

It takes time for coinmarketcap to update the Circulating Supply and Market Cap, just wait their update
and if it has been updated i think COCOS will not be ranked 1972

What do you think, after updating the circulating supply, what place in the ranking will Cocos-BCX take?

I think the token price will rise sharply

Judging by the current price of the token, Cocos-BCX should enter the TOP 100 cryptocurrencies rating by capitalization.

This will push the price of the token to growth.

Price already dropped to $ 0.001407 USD (-5.62%)

Do you think it's worth the wait or is it the best price to buy for the long term?

The last two days, the price has remained quite stable. I think that soon we will have a big PUMP or DAMP.

What do you think?

Now the cryptocurrency price has begun to rise and the price of Cocos-BCX token is also growing

$ 0.001506 USD (2.38%)

However, I think we are waiting for another drop in prices in the near future.
Activity: 16

Price already dropped to $ 0.001407 USD (-5.62%)

Do you think it's worth the wait or is it the best price to buy for the long term?

The last two days, the price has remained quite stable. I think that soon we will have a big PUMP or DAMP.

What do you think?
Activity: 21

Nevertheless, the daily trading volume exceeds $ 3 million, even in the red market.

This shows investor interest in Cocos-BCX tokens.

If someone sells tokens for $ 3 million, then someone buys them.

In any case, the community believes in Cocos-BCX's long-term success.

I agree with you. Investors believe in Cocos-BCX for the long term and will not sell the token until it goes up 1000%

Tokens will function in one of the most highly profitable areas.

Therefore, the rise in the price of Cocos-BCX token can exceed all expectations
Activity: 13

Why is the circulating supply still not listed on coinmarketcap?
Because of this, the Cocos-BCX token has a very low position in Rank 1972

It takes time for coinmarketcap to update the Circulating Supply and Market Cap, just wait their update
and if it has been updated i think COCOS will not be ranked 1972

What do you think, after updating the circulating supply, what place in the ranking will Cocos-BCX take?

I think the token price will rise sharply
Activity: 12

Now at Binance, the COCOS token price has begun to rise.

It is likely that in the near future the price may reach $ 0.002 USD.

I assume that by the end of the year the price will rise to 2 cents

The price only for a moment rose to the level of $ 0.002 USD

Correction has now begun, but in the near future I expect a price increase to $ 0.005 USD
I also expect the price you wrote above, that's why I will save bcx much longer. I expect good luck by saving for much longer, I think it will work

What do you think the maximum price for Cocos-BSH token will be in 2019?

I predict that growth will only begin in the spring of 2020

Did you mean the Cocos-BCX token?

Theoretically, the token can grow up to 1-2 cents, but everything will depend on the general mood of the cryptocurrency market

Cocos-BCX tokens are not very dependent on bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, since they have their own ecosystem for functioning
Unfortunately, it is still affected by Bitcoin price. When Bitcoin's price dropped, BCX still dropped.
Currently the market is focusing heavily on bitcoin and this is making the value of BCX underestimated.
We need to buy it now if we are a loyal fan of BCX.

After launching all Cocos products, tokens will not be so dependent on Bitcoin.

Cocos-BCX has its own ecosystem for functioning

I agree with you. Over time, Cocos-BCX tokens will be less dependent on the volatility of the cryptocurrency market.

Most likely it will depend on success in the gaming industry

When will trading on Bilaxy be launched? I trade on this exchange, but I don’t understand why the price of the token is 2 times higher than on other exchanges

Trading on the Bilaxy exchange has already begun, but traders set the token price too high, so no one is buying tokens at the moment

Why has not been reported listing on DragonEX? Did they add the token to the listing themselves or at your request?

The daily trading volume is already over $ 100,000

There are cases when the exchange itself adds cryptocurrencies to the listing, without even notifying the project representatives about it.

Perhaps the DragonEX team themselves added a Cocos-BCX token

Even Binance added Cocos-BCX tokens for free to his listing.

I think that by the end of the year about 5 exchanges will add the Cocos-BCX token

CZ has long been good at Cocos-BCX and even invested in the project two years ago. It is not surprising that they received a free listing.
Activity: 21
After launching your Cocos-BCX blockchain, will all tokens be replaced?

Tokens are now issued on the Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 20

On BigONE, the daily trading volume is already 2 times higher than on Binance. What is the reason for this?

Apparently on the BigONE exchange, Cocos-BCX has a large community that believes in the project.

Now the daily trading volume is $ 810,375
Activity: 17
Now Bitcoin remains quite stable, so most coins also do not have a sharp increase in price.

Everything can change very quickly. I bought tokens at
$ 0,001476 USD
Activity: 15

I think that in the next two weeks we will expect a token price drop to $ 0.001 USD, and then a protracted price increase will begin

Pump coming soon

Do you think the Cocos-BCX token will drop another 50% in price?

I think this is unlikely, as investors will not sell tokens so cheaply

It is quite possible. Now the market is very unstable, but if the Cocos-BCX token drops in price by 50%, then a protracted price increase will begin

Therefore, in order not to take risks, you can buy Cocos-BCX tokens now! Even CZ believes in Cocos-BCX idea
Pages:
Jump to: