Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 46. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

I think that in the next two weeks we will expect a token price drop to $ 0.001 USD, and then a protracted price increase will begin

Pump coming soon

Do you think the Cocos-BCX token will drop another 50% in price?

I think this is unlikely, as investors will not sell tokens so cheaply

It is quite possible. Now the market is very unstable, but if the Cocos-BCX token drops in price by 50%, then a protracted price increase will begin
Activity: 18
Price already dropped to $ 0.001407 USD (-5.62%)

Do you think it's worth the wait or is it the best price to buy for the long term?

Now at Binance, the COCOS token price has begun to rise.

It is likely that in the near future the price may reach $ 0.002 USD.

I assume that by the end of the year the price will rise to 2 cents

The price only for a moment rose to the level of $ 0.002 USD

Correction has now begun, but in the near future I expect a price increase to $ 0.005 USD
I also expect the price you wrote above, that's why I will save bcx much longer. I expect good luck by saving for much longer, I think it will work

What do you think the maximum price for Cocos-BSH token will be in 2019?

I predict that growth will only begin in the spring of 2020

Did you mean the Cocos-BCX token?

Theoretically, the token can grow up to 1-2 cents, but everything will depend on the general mood of the cryptocurrency market

Cocos-BCX tokens are not very dependent on bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, since they have their own ecosystem for functioning
Unfortunately, it is still affected by Bitcoin price. When Bitcoin's price dropped, BCX still dropped.
Currently the market is focusing heavily on bitcoin and this is making the value of BCX underestimated.
We need to buy it now if we are a loyal fan of BCX.

Yes, complete volume for Bitcoin is going to be crazy and this makes many potential coins like BCX are struggling in this case, so we need to grab when the price starts going down in the market, in this market, we have to take risk otherwise, we will not make enough.

When Bitcoin starts to rise in price, Cocos-BCX will go to the moon.

This will happen this fall.
Activity: 20
On BigONE, the daily trading volume is already 2 times higher than on Binance. What is the reason for this?

Why has not been reported listing on DragonEX? Did they add the token to the listing themselves or at your request?

The daily trading volume is already over $ 100,000

There are cases when the exchange itself adds cryptocurrencies to the listing, without even notifying the project representatives about it.

Perhaps the DragonEX team themselves added a Cocos-BCX token

Even Binance added Cocos-BCX tokens for free to his listing.

I think that by the end of the year about 5 exchanges will add the Cocos-BCX token
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Why is the circulating supply still not listed on coinmarketcap?
Because of this, the Cocos-BCX token has a very low position in Rank 1972
It takes time for coinmarketcap to update the Circulating Supply and Market Cap, just wait their update
and if it has been updated i think COCOS will not be ranked 1972
Activity: 15

Nevertheless, the daily trading volume exceeds $ 3 million, even in the red market.

This shows investor interest in Cocos-BCX tokens.

If someone sells tokens for $ 3 million, then someone buys them.

In any case, the community believes in Cocos-BCX's long-term success.

I agree with you. Investors believe in Cocos-BCX for the long term and will not sell the token until it goes up 1000%
When will trading on Bilaxy be launched? I trade on this exchange, but I don’t understand why the price of the token is 2 times higher than on other exchanges

Correction has now begun, but in the near future I expect a price increase to $ 0.005 USD
I also expect the price you wrote above, that's why I will save bcx much longer. I expect good luck by saving for much longer, I think it will work

Theoretically, the token can grow up to 1-2 cents, but everything will depend on the general mood of the cryptocurrency market

Cocos-BCX tokens are not very dependent on bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, since they have their own ecosystem for functioning
Unfortunately, it is still affected by Bitcoin price. When Bitcoin's price dropped, BCX still dropped.
Currently the market is focusing heavily on bitcoin and this is making the value of BCX underestimated.

After launching all Cocos products, tokens will not be so dependent on Bitcoin.

Cocos-BCX has its own ecosystem for functioning
Why is the circulating supply still not listed on coinmarketcap?
Because of this, the Cocos-BCX token has a very low position in Rank 1972
Activity: 19

Why did the daily trading volume at Binance fall so much?

Even at BigONE, the daily trading volume is already over $ 1 million

When the price of the token has fallen, traders do not want to sell their assets too cheaply.

Now the daily trading volume on Binance is more than one and a half million dollars

Why then on the BigONE exchange the daily volume even grew to $ 1 million?

I think that now traders expect a reversal of the market
Activity: 19

Why did the daily trading volume at Binance fall so much?

Even at BigONE, the daily trading volume is already over $ 1 million

When the price of the token has fallen, traders do not want to sell their assets too cheaply.

Now the daily trading volume on Binance is more than one and a half million dollars

I think that in the next two weeks we will expect a token price drop to $ 0.001 USD, and then a protracted price increase will begin

Pump coming soon

Do you think the Cocos-BCX token will drop another 50% in price?

I think this is unlikely, as investors will not sell tokens so cheaply

Nevertheless, the daily trading volume exceeds $ 3 million, even in the red market.

If someone sells tokens for $ 3 million, then someone buys them.

In any case, the community believes in Cocos-BCX's long-term success.

Why has not been reported listing on DragonEX? Did they add the token to the listing themselves or at your request?

There are cases when the exchange itself adds cryptocurrencies to the listing, without even notifying the project representatives about it.

Perhaps the DragonEX team themselves added a Cocos-BCX token
Activity: 21

Hi guys! You saw that the Cocos-BCX project received a listing on another exchange - DragonES

The daily trading volume for the pair COCOS / USDT is almost $ 200,000

Wow! Many exchanges themselves plan to add Cocos-BCX token as they see huge support from influential partners and the community.

Daily trading volume on DragonES fell by half.

However, it is a positive trend that exchanges have begun adding Cocos-BCX token on their own.

Is there only one COCOS / USDT trading pair open on DragonEX?

I like that the daily trading volume on this exchange is quite stable.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

Yes, complete volume for Bitcoin is going to be crazy and this makes many potential coins like BCX are struggling in this case, so we need to grab when the price starts going down in the market, in this market, we have to take risk otherwise, we will not make enough.
Activity: 13

Traders always use panic to earn as much money as possible.

Now traders are buying a tokens at a cheap price
Activity: 12

Is it profitable to buy COCOS tokens now?

Do you want to invest for the long term?

If you want to get 1000% profit in 2-3 years, you can buy now

HODL only

I believe that investing in a Cocos-BCX token for a short period does not make sense, since the market volatility is very high.

However, in a couple of years, the token should increase in price
Pages:
Jump to: