Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 48. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Now at Binance, the COCOS token price has begun to rise.

It is likely that in the near future the price may reach $ 0.002 USD.

I assume that by the end of the year the price will rise to 2 cents

The price only for a moment rose to the level of $ 0.002 USD

Correction has now begun, but in the near future I expect a price increase to $ 0.005 USD
I also expect the price you wrote above, that's why I will save bcx much longer. I expect good luck by saving for much longer, I think it will work

Will you sell your tokens when the price reaches $ 0.005 USD?

Or HODL?

I think it all depends on your desire and goals on the Cocos-BCX investment.

Theoretically, we can see + 1000% in 1-2 years
Activity: 20
Hi guys! You saw that the Cocos-BCX project received a listing on another exchange - DragonES

The daily trading volume for the pair COCOS / USDT is almost $ 200,000
Activity: 19

A good decision if the Cocos project finally chooses to trade binance, in the future there will definitely be even crazier surprises. I am very happy to be there and very lucky.

What could be even more unpredictable than a free listing on Binance?

Perhaps Coinbase will also add Cocos-BCX token for free.

The Cocos-BCX team has been working with Binance for a long time.

Binance invested in the Cocos-BCX project back in 2017, so this was not a surprise

I think the listing is not related to investments in 2017.

Cocos-BCX has great prospects and a large community, so they got a free listing

The daily trading volume on BigONE rose to $ 556,049.

It seems to me that this will positively affect the development of the project. The distribution of the token on several exchanges with a large trading volume is very important

This is the daily trading volume in COCOS / USDT.

There is another COCOS / BTC trading pair on this exchange with a daily trading volume of $ 68 111

It's amazing. Now Cocos-BCX token has the largest daily trading volume on the BigONE exchange. At the same time, the daily trading volume at Binance fell to $ 1 million

The Cocos-BCX token has already been added to 4 cryptocurrency exchanges.
The daily trading volume on all exchanges is approximately equal, except for Bilaxy.

Bilaxy still has zero trading volume

Correction has now begun, but in the near future I expect a price increase to $ 0.005 USD
I also expect the price you wrote above, that's why I will save bcx much longer. I expect good luck by saving for much longer, I think it will work

What do you think the maximum price for Cocos-BSH token will be in 2019?

I predict that growth will only begin in the spring of 2020
Activity: 16

Which state-owned companies have invested in the Cocos-BCX project?

I consider Cocos-BCX one of the most successful projects in 2019

Cocos-BCX did not accept public investment and remains a completely independent project.

Cocos-BCX does not want to depend on governments

This is very positive for investors. Cocos-BCX team creates a unique product that will be very popular in 2-3 years

Why does Bilaxy have zero trading volume?

Tokens on this exchange remain blocked?

This is a large exchange and I do not understand why no one is trading Cocos-BCX

The price of the token on this exchange is twice the price of the token on other exchanges.

I think that even dedicated Cocos-BCX fans are not ready to buy tokens at the price of $ 0.003005

I think that a one-time minimum transaction has taken place on this exchange and no one is currently trading on the Bilaxy exchange

I advise you to trade on BigONE
Activity: 17

A good decision if the Cocos project finally chooses to trade binance, in the future there will definitely be even crazier surprises. I am very happy to be there and very lucky.

Are you an investor?

When did you buy tokens, if they didn’t even carry out IEO?

I agree that the project is successful and beneficial for token holders

Trading on Binance has already been launched. Users can buy Cocos-BCX tokens

Also, participants in the bounty campaign received their tokens for completing tasks

Moreover, Cocos-BCX received a token listing on 3 cryptocurrency exchanges.

You can buy and sell tokens on any of these exchanges

When the Circulating Supply is added to the coinmarketcap, the Cocos-BCX token will enter the TOP 100 best coins.

Within 4 months, the token will enter the TOP 50

Now this is only an assumption, but in the near future the circulating supply will become famous and Cocos-BCX will take its place in the CMC

This will happen in the near future and then new investors will come to the project and the Cocos-BCX token will again begin to grow in price.
Activity: 148
Merit: 20
Can someone fill me in? What is this cocos and why was it launched on binance in the first place. Im dying to get insight into insider part of the game, want to know who when and why paid binance for listing, how much it was and who is a stud duck here, who oversees things and takes the biggest cut. Tell me in DM everything I want to know, prepare elaborate charts and send me linkedid profiles of key figures.

Three trading pairs are available on Binance exchange
COCOS / BNB
COCOS / BTC
COCOS / USDT

It is interesting to look at the daily trading volume in the early days. As I understand it, the COCOS team will sell tokens

On the first day, the trading volume amounted to about $ 12 million, and Cocos-BCX capitalization is now more than $ 30 million.

Currently the daily trading volume is $ 3,313,428 USD according to coinmarketcap.

The price of the token becomes more stable and growth is waiting for us

Many traders and blockchain experts predict Cocos-BCX token price increases to $ 0.01 in the near future.

It is quite real

If everyone expects an increase in the price of the token, then the probability of this increase is very small.

Nevertheless, the project deserves attention and its popularity is very high.

I think it all depends on the market sentiment.

If bitcoin starts to rise sharply in price, then Cocos-BCX will start to grow, but even more rapidly

The price of many cryptocurrencies depends on the price of bitcoin, but Cocos-BCX is a unique project with its blockchain and its ecosystem.
Activity: 8

It seems to me that this will positively affect the development of the project. The distribution of the token on several exchanges with a large trading volume is very important

There is another COCOS / BTC trading pair on this exchange with a daily trading volume of $ 68 111

It's amazing. Now Cocos-BCX token has the largest daily trading volume on the BigONE exchange. At the same time, the daily trading volume at Binance fell to $ 1 million
Activity: 21
Now investors have bought the Cocos-BCX token and are waiting for a further drop in prices to buy even more.

But the price does not fall, because no one wants to sell a token Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 17

Unlike Binance, the daily trading volume on the BigONE exchange is starting to grow.

Now the daily trading volume is already $ 757,895
Activity: 15

Will you sell your tokens when the price reaches $ 0.005 USD?

Or HODL?

What could be even more unpredictable than a free listing on Binance?

Perhaps Coinbase will also add Cocos-BCX token for free.

The Cocos-BCX team has been working with Binance for a long time.

Binance invested in the Cocos-BCX project back in 2017, so this was not a surprise
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256

Activity: 16

Apparently, the price will again fall to $ 0.0017 USD.

I assume that the token will maintain its volatility in the next 2-3 months

I think you will be the truth.

Cocos-BCX token price has now fallen to $ 0.0018.

It is possible that the price will not change in the coming months
Activity: 13

Why does Bilaxy have zero trading volume?

Tokens on this exchange remain blocked?

This is a large exchange and I do not understand why no one is trading Cocos-BCX

The price of the token on this exchange is twice the price of the token on other exchanges.

I think that even dedicated Cocos-BCX fans are not ready to buy tokens at the price of $ 0.003005
Pages:
Jump to: