Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 71. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

We’re excited Grin Grin Grin to announce that we have reached a strategic partnership with Bitpie on a number of
important levels that will bring value to both the Cocos-BCX and Bitpie ecosystems.
Read more on medium: https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-team-up-with-bitpie-for-strategic-partnership-1372bbf8410d Wink Wink Wink

The most important thing in the new partner is Bitpie.

Bitpie is one of the safest cryptocurrency wallets

Our products helped millions of global users manage dozens of billions of US Dollars’ worth of cryptocurrencies in the past 6 years with 0 security accident.

Bitpie developers know how to create a secure cryptocurrency wallet. Developers can tell how to create a secure Cocos BCX Wallet.

I don’t understand why the project needs its Cocos BCX Wallet.

Money can be stored on the stock exchange or on a multi-currency wallet Bitpie
Activity: 29

Has your team decided on dates for an investment round?

I would like to buy Cocos tokens, because I believe in your project

Many people want to buy Cocos tokens, as they see great prospects, but the team is in no hurry to announce the start of the investment round.
Activity: 22

Bitpie is a strategic partner.

Now you get a free listing in Bitpie Wallet? What services will you provide for Bitpie?

It is possible that the wallet will support Cocos tokens, but at the moment I am waiting for an investment round announcement to buy Cocos tokens.

That would be very good, but all users are waiting for IEO or listing on the TOP exchange.

Users want to be able to buy and sell tokens

The project has no problems with investment, so they are in no hurry to hold ICO or IEO.

They are involved in the popularization and development of the project.
Activity: 23

Will the blocking only be to withdraw tokens from the exchange? or will I not be able to trade tokens in a few weeks?

All conditions we can only see when IEO is announced. Now we can assume, but it is meaningless.

sorry, where did you find information that this project will hold an IEO? because I didn't find it, I hope you can help me find the details of that information.

In Medium it was written that Cocos-BCX will hold IEO in the second quarter of 2019.

The third quarter of 2019 has already begun, but I think IEO will still be

IEO is delayed because tokens have not yet been created in the Cocos-BCX blockchain.

I think in the near future we will see the announcement about the start of IEO

The project has a huge community, more than 20 thousand registered developers and more than 300 thousand participants in the bounty. IEO can be closed in a few minutes.

I already think that Cocos-BCX may refuse to conduct IEO and sell all issued tokens on private sales.

The project has already attracted 40 million dollars in private sales.

Private sales are faster and easier for a project to implement all road map plans.

But the community will not be able to purchase tokens at low prices. Cry
Activity: 19
How can I participate in the Cocos-BCX Angels campaign?

Do I need to register and confirm KYC? How many tokens can I earn?
Activity: 24
Caterina Zhang about working with Bitpie:

There are multiple ways of possible collaboration between a wallet and Cocos-BCX platform: technical integration to support Cocos native token in the wallet, support Dapps on Cocos-BCX to be accessible from wallet, marketing collaborations, and others etc.

marketing collaborations is what your Cocos-BCX project needs right now.

I believe that as many people as possible should know about you before IEO
Activity: 40
Do you negotiate with coinmarketcap about listing your token?
This will help make your project more famous.
Activity: 21

We’re excited Grin Grin Grin to announce that we have reached a strategic partnership with Bitpie on a number of
important levels that will bring value to both the Cocos-BCX and Bitpie ecosystems.
Read more on medium: https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-team-up-with-bitpie-for-strategic-partnership-1372bbf8410d Wink Wink Wink

The most important thing in the new partner is Bitpie.

Bitpie is one of the safest cryptocurrency wallets

Our products helped millions of global users manage dozens of billions of US Dollars’ worth of cryptocurrencies in the past 6 years with 0 security accident.

Bitpie developers know how to create a secure cryptocurrency wallet. Developers can tell how to create a secure Cocos BCX Wallet.

Will the blocking only be to withdraw tokens from the exchange? or will I not be able to trade tokens in a few weeks?

All conditions we can only see when IEO is announced. Now we can assume, but it is meaningless.

sorry, where did you find information that this project will hold an IEO? because I didn't find it, I hope you can help me find the details of that information.

Information about IEO was published on the blog.

I don’t remember exactly which post, but you can find the answer to your question here https://medium.com/@CocosBCX

The Cocos-BCX team has little desire to comment on IEO and advises to just wait for the news.

I think Cocos-BCX has some problems with the organization of IEO

Moreover, the team promised to hold IEO in Q2 2019. It’s been 13 days since the beginning of Q3, but we don’t know anything about IEO

This was not an official Cocos-BCX plan. I think they wanted to hold IEO, but they encountered some problems that are being solved now.

COO of Bitpie Wallet Chao Wang spoke very positively towards Cocos-BCX.

This is your first experience in the development of the blockchain, but quite successful

The Cocos-BCX project receives a lot of positive feedback from blockchain experts. The project was also well received at conferences in Amsterdam, Los Angeles and Hanoi.

Now you get a free listing in Bitpie Wallet? What services will you provide for Bitpie?

It is possible that the wallet will support Cocos tokens, but at the moment I am waiting for an investment round announcement to buy Cocos tokens.

That would be very good, but all users are waiting for IEO or listing on the TOP exchange.

Users want to be able to buy and sell tokens
Activity: 46

In Medium it was written that Cocos-BCX will hold IEO in the second quarter of 2019.

The third quarter of 2019 has already begun, but I think IEO will still be

IEO is delayed because tokens have not yet been created in the Cocos-BCX blockchain.

I think in the near future we will see the announcement about the start of IEO

The project has a huge community, more than 20 thousand registered developers and more than 300 thousand participants in the bounty. IEO can be closed in a few minutes.

I already think that Cocos-BCX may refuse to conduct IEO and sell all issued tokens on private sales.

The project has already attracted 40 million dollars in private sales.
Activity: 20
Has your team decided on dates for an investment round?

I would like to buy Cocos tokens, because I believe in your project
Activity: 24

Congratulations on a cool partnership!

Bitpie has a large community and can help you with IEO

How can Bitpie help with IEO?

It is more a technical partner who can suggest how to make a Cocos-BCX wallet more secure.

Technically, the Cocos-BCX project has excellent developers who create a safe product.

I think this is nothing more than a marketing collaboration.
Activity: 20

Bitpie is in partnership with well-known blockchain projects.

Partners are btc.com, BTCC, OKEX, Bitmain, etc. https://t.me/cocosbcxen/19368

Now in this list is Cocos-BCX

Bitpie has been working in the cryptocurrency market for a long time. The company has good partners and a large community.
Cocos-BCX will have a rewarding bitpie experience.

The Bither Wallet wallet which was developed by the Bitpie team is recommended by bitcoin.org

In my opinion it says a lot

Information about IEO was published on the blog.

I don’t remember exactly which post, but you can find the answer to your question here https://medium.com/@CocosBCX

The Cocos-BCX team has little desire to comment on IEO and advises to just wait for the news.

I think Cocos-BCX has some problems with the organization of IEO

Moreover, the team promised to hold IEO in Q2 2019. It’s been 13 days since the beginning of Q3, but we don’t know anything about IEO

we are pleased to officially announce the first round Cocos-BCX Buidlers & Cocos-BCX Angels list of 23 teams. Grin Grin Grin
To apply for Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan, please use the Application Form https://forms.gle/J95uLt2S1Qvru6ey8.

When does the first round begin and how many tokens are allocated for the first round?

What are the tasks for Cocos-BCX Buidlers & Cocos-BCX Angels participants?

I think there are no clear dates in the reward campaign. You just complete tasks and get tokens.

I'm still interested in the price of a Cocos token.

Users of all countries can register and participate in the distribution of tokens on bounty.cocosbcx.io?

KYC is mandatory?

KYC campaign is not required to participate in the bounty.

Users of all countries in which cryptocurrency is not prohibited can participate
Pages:
Jump to: