Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 72. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Will the blocking only be to withdraw tokens from the exchange? or will I not be able to trade tokens in a few weeks?

All conditions we can only see when IEO is announced. Now we can assume, but it is meaningless.

sorry, where did you find information that this project will hold an IEO? because I didn't find it, I hope you can help me find the details of that information.

In Medium it was written that Cocos-BCX will hold IEO in the second quarter of 2019.

The third quarter of 2019 has already begun, but I think IEO will still be

IEO is delayed because tokens have not yet been created in the Cocos-BCX blockchain.

I think in the near future we will see the announcement about the start of IEO

The project has a huge community, more than 20 thousand registered developers and more than 300 thousand participants in the bounty. IEO can be closed in a few minutes.
Activity: 25

We’re excited Grin Grin Grin to announce that we have reached a strategic partnership with Bitpie on a number of
important levels that will bring value to both the Cocos-BCX and Bitpie ecosystems.
Read more on medium: https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-team-up-with-bitpie-for-strategic-partnership-1372bbf8410d Wink Wink Wink

Thanks for this link. I was looking for detailed information about your new partnership.

What options of cooperation are you considering with the Bitpie project?

Bitpie has extensive experience in the development of blockchain applications and the organization of cryptocurrency security. This experience can be useful for Cocos-BCX.
Activity: 25
COO of Bitpie Wallet Chao Wang spoke very positively towards Cocos-BCX.

This is your first experience in the development of the blockchain, but quite successful
Activity: 18

We’re excited Grin Grin Grin to announce that we have reached a strategic partnership with Bitpie on a number of
important levels that will bring value to both the Cocos-BCX and Bitpie ecosystems.
Read more on medium: https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-team-up-with-bitpie-for-strategic-partnership-1372bbf8410d Wink Wink Wink

The most important thing in the new partner is Bitpie.

Bitpie is one of the safest cryptocurrency wallets

Our products helped millions of global users manage dozens of billions of US Dollars’ worth of cryptocurrencies in the past 6 years with 0 security accident.
Activity: 5
Caterina Zhang about working with Bitpie:

There are multiple ways of possible collaboration between a wallet and Cocos-BCX platform: technical integration to support Cocos native token in the wallet, support Dapps on Cocos-BCX to be accessible from wallet, marketing collaborations, and others etc.
Activity: 17
Bitpie is in partnership with well-known blockchain projects.

Partners are btc.com, BTCC, OKEX, Bitmain, etc. https://t.me/cocosbcxen/19368

Now in this list is Cocos-BCX
Activity: 2

we are pleased to officially announce the first round Cocos-BCX Buidlers & Cocos-BCX Angels list of 23 teams. Grin Grin Grin
To apply for Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan, please use the Application Form https://forms.gle/J95uLt2S1Qvru6ey8.

When does the first round begin and how many tokens are allocated for the first round?

What are the tasks for Cocos-BCX Buidlers & Cocos-BCX Angels participants?
Activity: 5
Bitpie is a strategic partner.

Now you get a free listing in Bitpie Wallet? What services will you provide for Bitpie?
Activity: 3

Will the blocking only be to withdraw tokens from the exchange? or will I not be able to trade tokens in a few weeks?

All conditions we can only see when IEO is announced. Now we can assume, but it is meaningless.

sorry, where did you find information that this project will hold an IEO? because I didn't find it, I hope you can help me find the details of that information.

Information about IEO was published on the blog.

I don’t remember exactly which post, but you can find the answer to your question here https://medium.com/@CocosBCX

The Cocos-BCX team has little desire to comment on IEO and advises to just wait for the news.

I think Cocos-BCX has some problems with the organization of IEO
Activity: 23
Congratulations on a cool partnership!

Bitpie has a large community and can help you with IEO
Activity: 8

Thanks for this link. I was looking for detailed information about your new partnership.

What options of cooperation are you considering with the Bitpie project?
Activity: 16
For those who have not heard Cocos-BCX announced a strategic partnership with Bitpie https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-team-up-with-bitpie-for-strategic-partnership-1372bbf8410d
Activity: 12

Cocos-BCX Founder CHEN Haozhi is the co-founder of joyo.com?

Being a part of Amazon is very cool and shows your professionalism.

I also found this information. This means that CHEN Haozhi has extensive experience in managing large companies.

I think he can lead Cocos-BCX to success.
Activity: 12

Information about IEO was published on the blog.

I don’t remember exactly which post, but you can find the answer to your question here https://medium.com/@CocosBCX
Activity: 8

Is it true that you got a listing on CITEX?

IEO will pass on this exchange or not? Why there is no official information from your team?

On the official CITEX page on Twitter, it was reported that ISO, the Cocos-BCX project will be held on their stock exchange.

Cocos-BCX representatives don't comment on this.

What is ISO? And why does CITEX not conduct standard IEO? It looks very strange. I do not advise taking part in ISO on CITEX.

Representatives of the Cocos-BCX project stated that the Cocos token has not yet been created.

I do not understand why the CITEX exchange announced an IEO

I understand that CITEX and Cocos-BCX had a preliminary agreement on IEO, but later the Cocos-BCX project found the best option for listing.
Activity: 6

Today will be a conference in Shanghai
Project Cocos BCX will present technical advisor Kevin Yin and caterina zhang

I saw a report about the event in Shanghai.

Advisor to the project Kevin Yin adequately presented the Cocos-BCX at the Blockchain Developer Conference

Twitter has only 1 photo. I would like to see a video of Kevin Yin speaking at a conference in Shanghai.

Why do not you post videos from conferences on YouTube?

Representatives of the project practically do not use YouTube. I think they post reports about events in Telegram or Discord.

Cocos-BCX is an Asian project, and the YOUTUBE is not very popular in Asia and is even blocked in China and partially blocked in other Asian countries.
Activity: 7

Can I get a reward in Bitcoin or Ethereum?

I'm not interested in getting Cocos tokens, but I can make a video about your project.

All awards are given in Cocos tokens.

After IEO, you can sell tokens and buy any other cryptocurrency.

This is provided that the Cocos token is added to the exchange.

Otherwise you will not be able to sell the token and buy another cryptocurrency.

Cocos Token has its own blockchain, so listing on the stock exchange may require more time than tokens based on the blockchain ethereum

Usually, adding a token on a new blockchain takes more time than an ethereum or Stellar token.

Therefore, IEO Cocos is delayed. I think the project will hold IEO closer to September.

That is, do you think the delay of IEO is related to the difficulty of adding a new blockchain to the exchange functionality?

Perhaps you `re right

I think this is a complex problem consisting of:

Legal issues
Creating a token on the blockchain
Negotiate with the exchanges to conduct IEO
Activity: 11

How many users are officially registered in bounty?

Do users need to confirm KYC to get rewarded for participating in bounty?

KYC is not a prerequisite for participation in a bounty company.

Judging by the news in Telegram, 305,000 users are registered on the campaign bounty.

I think that this is not entirely correct, because a lot of fake accounts can be registered in the campaign bounty.

KYC - should be mandatory for bounty members

Not all users want to provide their personal data. But I think that if users want to make money, then KYC confirmation is the right requirement.

The absence of scammers will create a fair price for a Cocos token. Therefore, honest participants in the bounty campaign need to be confirmed by KYC
Activity: 29

For me, it remains a big question why the project team does not comment on listing and IEO.

This is what all the investors and the Cocos-BCX community are waiting for.

Why does not comment?

https://twitter.com/CocosBCX/status/1148096682095075329

It says here that CocosBCX has not yet created a token and any listing is not confirmed by the CocosBCX command.

Nevertheless, they do not deny that the listing can be made in the future.

I am sure that the CocosBCX project will hold IEO in the near future.
Activity: 53
Users of all countries can register and participate in the distribution of tokens on bounty.cocosbcx.io?

KYC is mandatory?
Pages:
Jump to: