Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 33. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Well.. good news so far as price is up 508% since last week.

Whens the next reward halving?
still looking good from all the exchange that we are in looking for more investors to come and joined the intentions of this project
phil you really doing great many is joining now and dumpers is allowing the growth of this coin, good luck phil and keep t on.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
it's showtime
Hello Philip!
You replied about CoExistCoin on a topic "Can bitcoin help poor countries"
I'm here to follow the thread and news about the coin!

Good luck with your project!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin

PoW block reward halves  525600 blocks
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account
Co exist will always here to stay because many people or investors believe they have a great community and they have a good motives.
I think they are the first and only altcoin that is dedicated to charity and uniqueness is the name of the game.
that's right adding sincerity and dedication of the dev will keep this project moves along the way we are not many but i think we can still show
that there are still people like phil who really cares and really thinks that charity are really build inside of human hearts. good luck phil and hope many people will see this project and help you out.

This coin didn't perform well in the markets since launch. But, a lot of people stay here and watch this coin closely. This is a welcome one.
Activity: 756
Co exist will always here to stay because many people or investors believe they have a great community and they have a good motives.
I think they are the first and only altcoin that is dedicated to charity and uniqueness is the name of the game.
that's right adding sincerity and dedication of the dev will keep this project moves along the way we are not many but i think we can still show
that there are still people like phil who really cares and really thinks that charity are really build inside of human hearts. good luck phil and hope many people will see this project and help you out.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Enhancing Blockchain Technology

One thing ive noticed... the coxst holders are VERY eager on dumping and making instant sell walls.

I wanna thank the other trader whos also been with me on this activity boost, thanks whoever u are Smiley

they didn't understand the real concern of this project they just a day traders who always wanted to earn hope they
read this thread so they understand what you are doing mate, good karma for you and just keep it up mate.

Hello guys,
we are making it too, I totally agree with arseaboy, peoples doesn't know. They have readed only the main page (maybe) and didn't realyze why this coin is active since start.
I always remember the old good times, when this world wasn't full of kids or people searching for instant profits, but formed by peoples who really believe about what they were making, about a new whole concept of economy and world. Today I see only greedy guys on my personal way. I love to see real peoples like phil and all others who don't think only about themselves. Smiley

Always hoping we can help,
CryptoGods CEO & Team
Activity: 644

One thing ive noticed... the coxst holders are VERY eager on dumping and making instant sell walls.

I wanna thank the other trader whos also been with me on this activity boost, thanks whoever u are Smiley

they didn't understand the real concern of this project they just a day traders who always wanted to earn hope they
read this thread so they understand what you are doing mate, good karma for you and just keep it up mate.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hey all. Posted new blog entry to steemit. Donation tally for August. Please read, upvote and share this everywhere. CoExistCoin is growing. Our value shows. These donations to charity shows.
https://steemit.com/charity/@coexist/great-news-another-big-donation-august-tally-paypal-s-huge-fee-shows-why-coexistcoin-needs-to-be-adapted-now

Awesome news Phil

I'm so happy to see donations starting to come in, I'm proud to be apart of this and I am doing everything I can to help reach out to more people and get the word out there about this coin and community. Just tweeted this to my followers.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Hey all. Posted new blog entry to steemit. Donation tally for August. Please read, upvote and share this everywhere. CoExistCoin is growing. Our value shows. These donations to charity shows.
https://steemit.com/charity/@coexist/great-news-another-big-donation-august-tally-paypal-s-huge-fee-shows-why-coexistcoin-needs-to-be-adapted-now
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Once again everyone we had another HUGE donation on our site. $100 USD !!

How great. I will tally up Augusts donations through website as well as CoExistCoin
That is just great to hear Phil . Finally we are able to accumulate enough money for donations . Great going , Do you think its a good time to start the promos again ? Or maybe just for more time ? I think you should put this donation details on steemit . Maybe it will give extra cents .
Founder of CoExistCoin
Once again everyone we had another HUGE donation on our site. $100 USD !!

How great. I will tally up Augusts donations through website as well as CoExistCoin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
hey buddy whats up any new tweets or any updates that you needed my help just checking around i really impress with the way community
react with this project hope it will continue that way. good luck phil

Thank you my friend. Right now all I can ask of everyone is to retweet our stuff. Read and share our steemit blog. The more people know about us the better

https://steemit.com/@coexist
just done following mate get some reply as well, good to know that you are building information to more people to be aware about this coin project it just needed some more time and exposure to create big impact, good luck Mate.
Founder of CoExistCoin
hey buddy whats up any new tweets or any updates that you needed my help just checking around i really impress with the way community

Thank you my friend. Right now all I can ask of everyone is to retweet our stuff. Read and share our steemit blog. The more people know about us the better

https://steemit.com/@coexist
Activity: 644
Founder of CoExistCoin
CoExistCoin has 3884 Funded wallet addresses
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Dont forget to check out how we look our market cap looks like. Lots of good onfo  http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coexistcoin/
wow nice seeing this info mate hope it will continue that way, keep it up phil keep moving forward.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Dont forget to check out how we look our market cap looks like. Lots of good onfo  http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coexistcoin/
Pages:
Jump to: