Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 32. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

I have promised 50 000 COXST to a twitter or other spread the word campaign.
just wanted to know if i understand this correctly are you going to give away that 50k coxst for just doing twitter post ? do you have specific tweets that you wanted to retweet?

No, donate it to the dev to use as reward for a twitter campaign.
So he wont have to use dev funds.
ah thank you for your kind reply, as i remember it before that dev allows some tweets and be rewarded good idea for dev won't use any funds mate you really helping this project a lot hope many more like you show up here and help. good luck mate.
I am afraid that there will be more dumps if we share the coins through campaign.  Isn't it? The price was up,  it reached 230 sats and many dumps caused it to drop to 170. 
maybe you are correct mate i guess the community itself can help to project by doing re tweets for free if phil can do new and updated re tweets and no need to use the funds much better if signature campaign will be re launch and let newbies to member ranks been paid, just giving opinion phil ignore if not possible.

The coins would not be given to "strangers", but a reward for doing retweets and tweets.
Those will most likely come from within the community or someone following coxst already.

But by what we have seen in the past few days ( Way more dumps than buying ) I don't think its a good idea to start a campaign right now . See now, the price was up by 220 sats , It was a good sign , but now again back to 90's . More buys required .

I bought 800k last week. Someone else bought too.... once we stopped. Its back to the usual dumping... including the endless zpool dump.

At this point i dont see a reason to have mining active on COXST.
I understand the vision originally was to "give everone a chance" ... but at this stage its been eaten by big miners and pools, not the "poor guy".

Second, the point is to give to charity, not make them come get it by mining. 

We buy, and donate.    Thats the right way to do it.

I was the other guy that has buyed ~ 150K Coxst
and it is a shame that after stopping buyorders the dumping starts again.
Great Idea but destroyed due such idiots like zpool

Maybe phil needs to consider this mate to avoid further dumpers to keep putting the price down.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252

just wanted to know if i understand this correctly are you going to give away that 50k coxst for just doing twitter post ? do you have specific tweets that you wanted to retweet?

ah thank you for your kind reply, as i remember it before that dev allows some tweets and be rewarded good idea for dev won't use any funds mate you really helping this project a lot hope many more like you show up here and help. good luck mate.
I am afraid that there will be more dumps if we share the coins through campaign.  Isn't it? The price was up,  it reached 230 sats and many dumps caused it to drop to 170. 
maybe you are correct mate i guess the community itself can help to project by doing re tweets for free if phil can do new and updated re tweets and no need to use the funds much better if signature campaign will be re launch and let newbies to member ranks been paid, just giving opinion phil ignore if not possible.

The coins would not be given to "strangers", but a reward for doing retweets and tweets.
Those will most likely come from within the community or someone following coxst already.

But by what we have seen in the past few days ( Way more dumps than buying ) I don't think its a good idea to start a campaign right now . See now, the price was up by 220 sats , It was a good sign , but now again back to 90's . More buys required .

I bought 800k last week. Someone else bought too.... once we stopped. Its back to the usual dumping... including the endless zpool dump.

I understand the vision originally was to "give everone a chance" ... but at this stage its been eaten by big miners and pools, not the "poor guy".

I was the other guy that has buyed ~ 150K Coxst
and it is a shame that after stopping buyorders the dumping starts again.
Great Idea but destroyed due such idiots like zpool
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

yes mate it supposed to be for charity not the miners who just taking advantage of whta you are doing to help this project i guess phil
can give some insight regarding to this concern.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

legendary
I don't know what happened , but suddenly my client is saying , passphrase is wrong but I am 100% sure its correct . I have been using it for over 3 months now , I don't know what to do . Any idea or suggestion guys ? Phil can you help me ? I have over 3 lakh coins guys .
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225

That is awesome. Thank you. Will add it to ANN page and website
legendary

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
it's showtime
We will develop an in wallet game like chess. For example it would cost each player 1 COXST to play. The winner keeps the 1 COXST and the losers 1 COXST goes to charity. This could work over many types of games that the wallet could support.
We will also reach out to game app developers to adopt this in all games that people play. So when Im playing bomb beach vs my cousin and I destroy his base, 1 COXST will go to charity. This could work on all p2p games.

The CoExistCoin google app has to be updated. Graphics, functions and a quicker way to load blockchain.

What about a lottery? For example, each ticket costs 1 COXST, users can choose 5 numbers between 1 to 50.
The prize is 50% of the amount, the others 50% goes to charity, if no one hit the 5 numbers, the value is accumulated for the next round.
People love gambling, you can put a prize for the 1st round, after that the accumulated prize will attract more players... 1 round per week.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
legendary
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
Founder of CoExistCoin
This is what I am working on for the next update. A lot also pends if we have to completely change everything as far as POS rewards, or get rid of POS altogether or changing the algo altogether to make it harder to mine with POS.C hanging the algo would is the extreme, but if we do it’s for the best. There may be limitations that x11 have that changing would make sense. This is the EXTREME case of course.

In the upcoming update the biggest and most important thing is that transaction fees are going to increase. The reason for this is that for every transaction made, those fees will go directly to the CoExistCoin charity fund. CoExistCoin as it is has amongst the lowest transactions fees in crypto. Raising it slightly still keeps it in line as amongst the lowest fees. Meanwhile every time someone uses COXST they are unknowingly helping better humanity. No money is helping humanity. If everyone agrees to use CoExistCoin as the primary digital currency, we all can help EVERYONE in need worldwide.

Another new feature in the wallet will be a COXST donation address button. We will also add parameters so if you choose to donate a percentage of your staking rewards. Donating to charity couldn’t be easier and less painful.

We will develop an in wallet game like chess. For example it would cost each player 1 COXST to play. The winner keeps the 1 COXST and the losers 1 COXST goes to charity. This could work over many types of games that the wallet could support.
We will also reach out to game app developers to adopt this in all games that people play. So when Im playing bomb beach vs my cousin and I destroy his base, 1 COXST will go to charity. This could work on all p2p games.

The CoExistCoin google app has to be updated. Graphics, functions and a quicker way to load blockchain.

Other small changes in wallet will be the exchange tabs. We will just send it to CoExistCoin.com Exchange page. That way as we grow and get on more exchanges that info will be available instantly. Other buttons for all info like block explorer, market cap page and even to our blog and forum.
These are the foremost important things to update. If we have to go to the extreme and change the POS and algo then we can further discuss other things to include.

We will be adding another Charity Organization to the mix that we send money to. More news on that later this week.

Of course I thank you all for supporting CoExistCoin.  Together we are making a difference for the better.

Have the best day ever,
Phil Lima
Founder of CoExistCoin
Hello Philip!
You replied about CoExistCoin on a topic "Can bitcoin help poor countries"
I'm here to follow the thread and news about the coin!

Good luck with your project!

Thank you.

More news later tonight (my time New York) on upcoming plans for next update as well as other things to discuss.

Pages:
Jump to: