Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 34. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Thank you for the heads up
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
so like announced weeks ago all remaining coins of coinpool.biz are deposited to the donation address !

{
        "account" : "",
        "address" : "CC3UgVmxwg2TedYaW5acJyLMhA7f46cd6g",
        "category" : "send",
        "amount" : -6337.20611063,
        "fee" : -0.00073000,
        "confirmations" : 3,
        "blockhash" : "e60885f0f5bf07a3017e5bcbc558b8d7357bf40417d8bdfbb2c4e6143c7d95dd",
        "blockindex" : 3,
        "blocktime" : 1472664362,
        "txid" : "885705f270a1b34926358240cb000a92ea32ca161acfd4244cd35d498bdc93f5",
        "time" : 1472664148,
        "timereceived" : 1472664148
    },
    {
        "account" : "",
        "address" : "CC3UgVmxwg2TedYaW5acJyLMhA7f46cd6g",
        "category" : "send",
        "amount" : -999.00000000,
        "fee" : -0.00013000,
        "confirmations" : 2,
        "blockhash" : "84d9bf24ffe64ed4bdab3ae1e748b07e8ad85d381024af660cb3d179e758ace4",
        "blockindex" : 2,
        "blocktime" : 1472664533,
        "txid" : "cf985c8206afe41695424541226ad90db2eb6424d929c0c15bd304242fd241ac",
        "time" : 1472664384,
        "timereceived" : 1472664384
    }

have to split it into 2 transactions because to many microtransactions in the coins at pool.

pool will goes offline for a short time to do redesign and security enhancments !

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
We are on steemit. Seems like a good platform to get a blog going and generate money for charity

https://steemit.com/@coexist
just for a simple help mate i will upvote this and hope that all of us here will do the same to generate profits for charity good luck mate.
Founder of CoExistCoin
We are on steemit. Seems like a good platform to get a blog going and generate money for charity

https://steemit.com/@coexist
Activity: 644
Guys and gals. We are making a difference. Believe it or not we received another $25 USD donation through our site. I cannot express the happiness I have.

We set out to try and make a difference to help the less fortunate. I was happy even if it changes 1 life. What we have accomplished thus far is just amazing.

I am mobile right now but will square it all away when I return home.

I am proud to be part of this community. I hope those in Crypto sees this, have a change of heart and joins us in the fight to help the less fortunate.

Thank you all and please spread the word. CoExistCoin. Currency that helps the less fortunate.

Love you all

Phil Lima
you are an achiever dev / buddy, keep it up and more and more to come. the good intention will bring success to our goal I know
it is not easy but working hard from it will bring you to achieve it buds. good luck
Founder of CoExistCoin
Guys and gals. We are making a difference. Believe it or not we received another $25 USD donation through our site. I cannot express the happiness I have.

We set out to try and make a difference to help the less fortunate. I was happy even if it changes 1 life. What we have accomplished thus far is just amazing.

I am mobile right now but will square it all away when I return home.

I am proud to be part of this community. I hope those in Crypto sees this, have a change of heart and joins us in the fight to help the less fortunate.

Thank you all and please spread the word. CoExistCoin. Currency that helps the less fortunate.

Love you all

Phil Lima
Founder of CoExistCoin
I've been offline now for several weeks, and it's great to come back to see that COXST is still going strong! Keep up the great work, Phil! Can't wait to see even more progress as time goes by!

Thank you for the support. We are chugging along.

Smiley Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
I've been offline now for several weeks, and it's great to come back to see that COXST is still going strong! Keep up the great work, Phil! Can't wait to see even more progress as time goes by!
Founder of CoExistCoin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
nice info mate hope this one is for real it will helps a lots of developing country to get clean water hope it will be
embrace by those country or place that don't have enough funds. good luck
Activity: 393
Faucet Payouts Increased
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

GoldBlocks
Activity: 756
OOH daaaang frost. You been busy

Indeed.

If you are doing a twitter campaign or something similar. Let me know.
Ill donate 50 000 coxst to it.
you are really a big help to this community sir hope you and phil got a good karma because of your good deed if you have some twitter post that is needed to be re post / re-tweeted let me know and i will count myself in, good luck phil have many investors to support and give donation to this charity project.

Awesome frost.

Thank you for the kind words and support  :)shinto
you deserved it phil and for all the hardwork that you've done with out expecting any in return i know your big heart because you helped me before and experience your kindness so i just want to express my gratitude for you, good luck buddy and keep yourself safe together with your family have a great life ahead.
Founder of CoExistCoin

Indeed.

you are really a big help to this community sir hope you and phil got a good karma because of your good deed if you have some twitter post that is needed to be re post / re-tweeted let me know and i will count myself in, good luck phil have many investors to support and give donation to this charity project.

Awesome frost.

Thank you for the kind words and support  :)shinto
Activity: 756

Indeed.

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Indeed.

Founder of CoExistCoin
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
I see COXST jumped up to 70's today. That is a pleasant surprised. I spent all day doing yard work. 2 weeks worth..

Im not done yet Cheesy
Founder of CoExistCoin
I see COXST jumped up to 70's today. That is a pleasant surprised. I spent all day doing yard work. 2 weeks worth..
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
And we again received another $10 usd in donation through the website. Its sunday here but this coming week I will run it though the CoExistCoin network and then donate it to our charities. I will post everything of course.

Great news Phil we are now starting to see more and more donations coming through almost every week now which is great to see as I know that Phil and many of us loyal supporters here have put in a lot of work to make COXST what it is today. And I believe it will only get bigger in the weeks and months to come. Keep up the good work Phil!
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org