Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★★ [COIN] ★★★★★ - page 2. (Read 40877 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 01, 2014, 12:04:05 PM
Hello everybody!

coin-project hasnt been around for a while, and I really feel it is time to update the main post of this thread.
I have therefore created a new user, and a new thread with updated information.
If/when coin-project returns I will hand over the username/password with no questions.
Let me hear what you think. If we want to take COIN further we need to move on.

The new thread can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coin-cryptocurrency-for-real-world-applications-551854

Good idea. I think we should move to this thread.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
April 01, 2014, 10:58:59 AM

Hey guys i understand the frustration, i am going through as well. I think we should try to do our part and grow the community. Just wait and see what other plans coin - project has, maybe is busy at work ? hahaha lets gather more people to contribute and grow this community.

I have an idea but not sure if this idea will work. Since most of us build rigs and needs parts to build a rig. Do you guys think its a good idea to put coin into commercial use ?

that's a great idea, since alot of other currencies does listed couple of merchants that accepted their currency.
and the slogan : "Cryptocurrency for real world applications" will be very true if we can make it happen.

@rustyknight : what do you have in mind for commercial use of COIN?

btw, coinmarketcap.com still listed us in Low Volume. how do we get out from this "Low Volume CAGE"?
i read in some forums, said that MC =  (total coins in existence) * (last traded price per coin)
does that means that we have to sell our COIN ?

@Cinming i was thinking of selling riser cables for a start Smiley people can use to use bitcoin to buy but i will be more expensive than using Coin to purchase riser cable. eg it takes like 0.04192872 bitcoin to get a riser cable but it will take say 0.03144654 equivalent of a bitcoin of Coin to purchase a riser cable. hope i did not lost any one here hehehe Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
April 01, 2014, 05:37:30 AM

we have to make price grow, and so market cap will grow. So COIN needs to invite investors!
Activity: 27
April 01, 2014, 05:34:53 AM
i just asked CoinedUp on reddit to list us on their exchange.
please support this action so we can be listed there.
http://redd.it/21wrk2
April 01, 2014, 03:10:49 AM

Hey guys i understand the frustration, i am going through as well. I think we should try to do our part and grow the community. Just wait and see what other plans coin - project has, maybe is busy at work ? hahaha lets gather more people to contribute and grow this community.

I have an idea but not sure if this idea will work. Since most of us build rigs and needs parts to build a rig. Do you guys think its a good idea to put coin into commercial use ?

that's a great idea, since alot of other currencies does listed couple of merchants that accepted their currency.
and the slogan : "Cryptocurrency for real world applications" will be very true if we can make it happen.

@rustyknight : what do you have in mind for commercial use of COIN?

btw, coinmarketcap.com still listed us in Low Volume. how do we get out from this "Low Volume CAGE"?
i read in some forums, said that MC =  (total coins in existence) * (last traded price per coin)
Activity: 17
April 01, 2014, 02:41:25 AM
Hello everybody!

coin-project hasnt been around for a while, and I really feel it is time to update the main post of this thread.
If/when coin-project returns I will hand over the username/password with no questions.

The new thread can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coin-cryptocurrency-for-real-world-applications-551854

I dont know about this. i'm getting a little bit frustrated now since there's no news about him.
it's almost 2 weeks now. so how's the other says about this?
to be honest, we need to do something about this if we care about COIN future. right now, all i can do is cast a vote for COIN, hopefully COIN will be listed on more exchange instead on only C-Cex.com.

March 31, 2014, 11:23:40 PM
Hello everybody!

I dont know about this. i'm getting a little bit frustrated now since there's no news about him.
it's almost 2 weeks now. so how's the other says about this?
to be honest, we need to do something about this if we care about COIN future. right now, all i can do is cast a vote for COIN, hopefully COIN will be listed on more exchange instead on only C-Cex.com.
Activity: 42
March 31, 2014, 03:07:29 PM
Hello everybody!

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 31, 2014, 11:51:48 AM

Your chance to shine!

I wanted to remind everyone that in less than THREE HOURS we will have our fifth drawing, this means we will be adding two more coins to our exchange!
The good news is that you don't need to be at the top of the list for a chance to win, all you need is a minium of 100 votes (more is better, of course  Cheesy) and you will be entered into the random drawing which will be streamed live.

Vote now! @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

Activity: 98
March 31, 2014, 06:38:50 AM
Good news for Mac owners!!!

Mac OS X COIN wallet is now available. It should work fine with OS versions 10.8.5 and later.
It was compiled from Git source. 3rd pary libraries and frameworks were obtained from MacPorts and are bundled with Coin-Qt.app file - so, it should work fine on a fresh system and doesn't require any addinional stuff to be installed.

After you first time execute Coin-Qt.app please close the aplication and create a Coin.conf file in the following location:

/Users/[your user name]/Library/Application Support/Coin/Coin.conf

Please refer to the OP (first page of this thread) for information about the content of this file.
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
March 30, 2014, 05:35:56 PM
joined edrics pool, nice setup, most accurate dashboard I've seen

Thanks!

I make a general habit of reporting in regularly.. Pool is running fine, no errors whatsoever since I've started it up. If we break 20MH, I will do a week of fee free mining!
Activity: 71
March 29, 2014, 06:11:32 PM
joined edrics pool, nice setup, most accurate dashboard I've seen
March 29, 2014, 12:16:10 AM
I notice that COIN have been added to http://www.cryptokk.com

Go there and help vote for your COIN.
I have voted, but it seems that it's not live. Voted twice and still showing 0 vote.

and when coin-project is back he's going to have a lot of to do list on his agenda.
a total make over for the website is one thing he must do. Add more information about COIN on the site as most of people will want to see how's the website look. the website as of now is too plain as i see it though.
any website developer/designer guru here to help him on this project? as much as i want to help, i dont understand how website work  Sad
March 28, 2014, 10:40:14 PM
Jeez, just woke up and boost is still compiling. My computer isn't the fastest in the world, but come on.

Anyway, today's the day, the pool is getting upgraded to latest MPOS and new visual theme in a few minutes. Hold on to your butts! j/k it takes 2 minutes, very painless, just a couple of quick commands and a reset of the crons.

Edit: Upgrade complete. I really like the new theme. Working on a new one soon.

the upgrade is nice edric, it looks totally different to me Cheesy
takes a couple of minutes for me to get used to it, but it's still very nice theme.

btw i'm the only 1 mining on edric pool, come and give this great pool a support.
March 28, 2014, 04:08:26 PM
Jeez, just woke up and boost is still compiling. My computer isn't the fastest in the world, but come on.

Anyway, today's the day, the pool is getting upgraded to latest MPOS and new visual theme in a few minutes. Hold on to your butts! j/k it takes 2 minutes, very painless, just a couple of quick commands and a reset of the crons.

Edit: Upgrade complete. I really like the new theme. Working on a new one soon.
March 28, 2014, 06:39:38 AM
Anyone got a Mac with Xcode and MacPorts installed, will give me some sweet root access for a bit?

Sure I'll help you out. Is there some bounty involved? ANYWAY, drop me a pm on what exactly you want done, before you can make the magic happen.

I may have it. Finally found an updated VM that actually runs and doesn't Kernel Panic. Compiling dependencies on it, which may take until tomorrow, if that goes well I'll have a wallet built in no time. If not I'll let you know. The requirements are Xcode, Macports, and then installing several things through macports like boost, QT4, libssl, etc. It takes hours just to build all the dependencies just to get boost installed, if I get past boost then I've made a hell of a lot of progress!

gl dude
Thanks Smiley

It's now 5:35AM as I type this, FINALLY getting Boost to compile after workarounds for workarounds on top of workarounds. I'm not sure why but macports wants to build boost with clang and I can install any version of clang, except for the one it insists it needs for boost, clang-3.3. Slowly working my way up to installing QT, so I should have it before too long.

I've never had a need for Macports up until now, after googling around for various problems, I notice it gives everyone trouble with something, and the answer usually is a workaround instead of a direct fix. WHY
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
March 28, 2014, 02:52:02 AM
Anyone got a Mac with Xcode and MacPorts installed, will give me some sweet root access for a bit?

Sure I'll help you out. Is there some bounty involved? ANYWAY, drop me a pm on what exactly you want done, before you can make the magic happen.

I may have it. Finally found an updated VM that actually runs and doesn't Kernel Panic. Compiling dependencies on it, which may take until tomorrow, if that goes well I'll have a wallet built in no time. If not I'll let you know. The requirements are Xcode, Macports, and then installing several things through macports like boost, QT4, libssl, etc. It takes hours just to build all the dependencies just to get boost installed, if I get past boost then I've made a hell of a lot of progress!

gl dude
March 27, 2014, 08:05:05 PM

Activity: 294
March 27, 2014, 03:38:45 PM

Man, this is what I *love* to see.

Can't really help you two or even use the Mac Wallet, but if you pulled it out, we'll all gain more members in this COIN community for sure Grin

Thanks in advance for your efforts (Y)
Activity: 283
March 27, 2014, 03:12:28 PM

Pages:
Jump to: