Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ Coinbuilder ★★ | BUILD | Your altcoin generator | Stage 2 OPEN - page 2. (Read 18031 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
c-cex has refunded BUILD stage 2. Thanks c-cex!  Grin
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Ouch ! ! ! !

Glad I missed out if this was another scam .
Psi
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/
as far as im concerned, a full refund is in order, I never received any coins, bought something on c-cex they can claim is a coin, but if no wallet or blockchain movement it is not a coin , anyone can punch up numbers on a screen, c-cex owes full refund and heck throw in a share of your profits from this imaginary coin.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
5 days deadline reached. Stage 2 refunds will be issued within next 48 hours.

I didn't take part in the presale or anything, but it's honorable enough that you're refunding customers. Thank you for this C-CEX

They dont for stage 1 lollll
yea stage one should also be refunded since this was clearly a scam and c-cex received funds to host it. i invested a little (0.03) and can live with lost but some guys invested a lot more it should only be fair to refund everything.

+1

What is with the stage 1 investors?
I have told the C-Cex support that this is a scam before stage 1 was over and want my btc back since then.
You have made 3 BTC with the ICO, so please refund the stage 1 investors and you still have a profit.
Then no investor have made a 100% loss and all are happy.
Please think about it.

Thank you
Banger
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

I didn't take part in the presale or anything, but it's honorable enough that you're refunding customers. Thank you for this C-CEX

yea stage one should also be refunded since this was clearly a scam and c-cex received funds to host it. i invested a little (0.03) and can live with lost but some guys invested a lot more it should only be fair to refund everything.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

great c cex!  i am on stage 2!  We love you c cex i am sure you will do your better for the people in stage 1 too!
ya i hope so, i mean atleast open the market for trade, just destroying the build seems harsh for those on stage 1
legendary

great c cex!  i am on stage 2!  We love you c cex i am sure you will do your better for the people in stage 1 too!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
legendary
It's last day to bring promised wallet. In case it will not happen - refunds for stage 2 will be issued jan, 24th.

Looking forward to it!

me too
legendary
Activity: 924
It's last day to bring promised wallet. In case it will not happen - refunds for stage 2 will be issued jan, 24th.

Looking forward to it!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity
You know it won't happen, dev is gone, he said nothing until now, I don't think he will show up the last day with the wallet
Dev was online today, and he said nothing! So I agree with you, we just got fucked...

YUPP AND ITS THE LAST STRAW FOR C-CEX FOR ME. all i can do as a trader is take my business elsewhere so screw it i am
trex here i come Wink
way i see it i can burn what i lost in fees trading for about 1 1/2months with my trade volume so screw it ill give my fees to an exchange tht dosent constantly have special-condition-screw-their-user icos
i suggest anyone else that is sik of spots coins and scam icos to do the same, funny coinicednce bobsurplus and spots are mods there now no?
think about it
peace out c-cex, last time for meeeeeeee
and no doubt its the devs to but cmon, yuri made like 4btc, he will refund 0.5 ish?      no honor that guy, this is like the 5th time he has hosted icos "he didnt know were scams" but kept the btc. YA RIGHT? i dont think hes that dumb think hes playing us.
o well just my 2 cents, pce c-cex!

You're a fucking idiot

1) I'm not a mod
2) I was the one warning you idiots about Bitchspender stealing your BTC
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/build-coinbuilder-ico-exposed-buyer-beware-1289534

Get fucked

but honestly dude? i dint come here to argue with you or call you a scammer, i do understand that warning you placed
i posted to leave my two cents on the build situation and c-cex's involvement, that's what this forum is for right?
do you know the number 1 reason why governments wont recognize btc as a currency?
IT LACKS CONSUMER PROTECTION
they know that exchanges like c-cex will NOT protect their users money, this situation shows that
so they cant tell people it's a "safe" currency to use, cause it's not when services don't protect their users.
like i said all i can do is take my business elsewhere, and i suggest others do the same.
take care yourself man
"Get fucked"

o trust me i do.... everytime i use a service your involved in...
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
You know it won't happen, dev is gone, he said nothing until now, I don't think he will show up the last day with the wallet
Dev was online today, and he said nothing! So I agree with you, we just got fucked...

YUPP AND ITS THE LAST STRAW FOR C-CEX FOR ME. all i can do as a trader is take my business elsewhere so screw it i am
trex here i come Wink
way i see it i can burn what i lost in fees trading for about 1 1/2months with my trade volume so screw it ill give my fees to an exchange tht dosent constantly have special-condition-screw-their-user icos
i suggest anyone else that is sik of spots coins and scam icos to do the same, funny coinicednce bobsurplus and spots are mods there now no?
think about it
and no doubt its the devs to but cmon, yuri made like 4btc, he will refund 0.5 ish?      no honor that guy, this is like the 5th time he has hosted icos "he didnt know were scams" but kept the btc. YA RIGHT? i dont think hes that dumb think hes playing us.

You're a fucking idiot

1) I'm not a mod
2) I was the one warning you idiots about Bitchspender stealing your BTC
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/build-coinbuilder-ico-exposed-buyer-beware-1289534

Get fucked

trex here i come Wink
think about it
and no doubt its the devs to but cmon, yuri made like 4btc, he will refund 0.5 ish?      no honor that guy, this is like the 5th time he has hosted icos "he didnt know were scams" but kept the btc. YA RIGHT? i dont think hes that dumb think hes playing us.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
I was watching this thread and forgot about it... What happened, dev took off with the BTC?? wow...

EDIT: I see it looks like it was escrowed through CCEX.. What the hell, who would want to ruin a legendary account for some chump change?
Pages:
Jump to: