Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinChoose - alternative site to show respective profitability of the alt coins - page 37. (Read 150604 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Hi- I'm running a script that pulls JSON data from your site, and apparently my IP has been banned. Am I pulling data too often? I was running every one minute, now I"m changing it to 5. I'll go even longer if you'd prefer. Let me know.

Or maybe the problem is something else?

"The owner of this website (www.coinchoose.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature. (Ref. 1010)"

Sorry if I've been taxing your servers or anything, it wasn't my intention!

It can handle once a minute, but the data shouldn't change that often (it is about every 5 now as the site got larger).
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hi- I'm running a script that pulls JSON data from your site, and apparently my IP has been banned. Am I pulling data too often? I was running every one minute, now I"m changing it to 5. I'll go even longer if you'd prefer. Let me know.

Or maybe the problem is something else?

"The owner of this website (www.coinchoose.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature. (Ref. 1010)"

Sorry if I've been taxing your servers or anything, it wasn't my intention!
Activity: 12
Stablecoin - wrong difficulty
Thanks.  Wish people would report as soon as they see, but understand.  I will investigate.
Activity: 15
Stablecoin - wrong difficulty shown (more than 6 hours)
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
FYI coinchoose block explorer for ARG is wrong heres a working one

http://altcha.in/chain/Argentum
Activity: 11
Is "avg profitability past 7 days" based in "profitability" or "adjusted profitability for stales". I´m asking this because fastcoin´s profitability is 275, adjusted profitability 161 and avg profitability is 265 at the moment. If avg profit for 7 days is based in profitability would be very missleading (erroneus) since adjusted profit for stales is what matters specially in fastcoin. sorry for my english
Activity: 574
Looks like the block reward of infinite coin halved.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
Why Phenixcoin showing wrong stats now?

Can you elaborate?  What stats are wrong?

Difficulty is wrong. Current difficulty 2.51 now. but coinchoose showing 14.6667 Shocked   

I see the issue - see the client was updated (didn't see it on the thread but it was posted on the website).  Working now to fix.

Thanks Wink

Difficulty is wrong. Current difficulty 2.51 now. but coinchoose showing 14.6667 Shocked   

I see the issue - see the client was updated (didn't see it on the thread but it was posted on the website).  Working now to fix.
legendary

Can you elaborate?  What stats are wrong?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
Wait for cache to update, but should be changed.

Will this be the URL to the new image? http://coinchoose.com/img/GLDcoin.png

Thank you.  Grin
Yes, but it takes awhile for the caching system to update.
Wait for cache to update, but should be changed.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I think I added all the coins that have been requested, but if you have another one, please let me know.

Can you please update the GoldCoin logo?

http://gldcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Logo-300x300.png

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: