Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 113. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Hello CoinDashers!
First I have to ask you again to avoid any bounty talks here in our main thread, we have opened and maintained a designated bounty thread for all your questions and remarks, please use it.

To those of you who want to get an overview and a detailed article about our project and platform, read Ram's Steemit post here

Amazing article Ram! really enjoyed reading it and it is maybe the simplest explanation of the project so far!

It is great to have a look on the beta, seems like a powerfull tool that will help all of us very much, i'm exited, hopping the ICO will end in 2 seconds...... Grin Grin
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Hello Bounty Manager I wrote 3 articles on the project CoinDash 2 articles in Russian and one in Turkish. My question is why I was not brought to the table of participants on articles in blogs and did not share a share for the articles I did a great job in wasting my time. I ask you to enroll the shares for the articles.
  Here are links to articles
http://Https://medium.com/@stil55/-coindash-cc7a0be23738
http://Https://golos.io/ru--golos/@stil555/predstavlyaem-proekt-coindash
http://Https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@stil555/degerlendirme-proje-coindash

Maybe its because you can't freaken read!! stop posting here shit about bounties!

I claimed signature campaign ,but it's pengding on https://bounty.coindash.io
When will it be confirmed ?

What was not clear in "NO BOUNTY TALKS HERE" ?

I say to you the coindash team please consider disqualifying people who ask about bounties here! it is really damage the project perception when all of those low life flooding our main thread

Hello CoinDashers!
First I have to ask you again to avoid any bounty talks here in our main thread, we have opened and maintained a designated bounty thread for all your questions and remarks, please use it.

To those of you who want to get an overview and a detailed article about our project and platform, read Ram's Steemit post here

Amazing article Ram! really enjoyed reading it and it is maybe the simplest explanation of the project so far!
Activity: 873
Merit: 268
Great presentation looking forward to more slides from the speaking tour
Activity: 245
what currency do you accept for ico,and can i send it from exhange?
thanks
Activity: 364
I just hope Coindash team will give early supporters of this project a free pass to their ICO, It will be very painful after following this project months and end up not being able to participate in the ICO

Im following it also, reading all thread, all slack comments every day, all newsletters and also want to invest, so it would be painful not to be able to participate in the ico also ://
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I just hope Coindash team will give early supporters of this project a free pass to their ICO, It will be very painful after following this project months and end up not being able to participate in the ICO
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
when do bount campain close? in July?

ICO date is not even set yet all we know is they are planning to start the ICO on 2nd week of July. So I don't think campaign will end before August
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
when do bount campain close? in July?

Lol,, Even the Ico have not started yet, do not to worry buddy about the bounty you will get your bounties, if you're keep in the rules.
Activity: 686
why not in India? bitcoin is getting more attention in major city lately.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The last newsletter is now online if you've missed it!

We are particularly proud about Crypto compare cooperation, Adam (COO and Co founder of CoinDash) presentation in China during the big Antshares event (rebranding to NEO btw...), and our participation to the Techcrunch Pitch competition (28 june), we have been chosen between hundreds of start up in Israel! CoinDash is expanding globally and has been or will be in: Mexico city, Tel aviv, China, Kiev, Madrid...! More events are coming! Stay tuned: The final announcement is right around the corner!

the program is potential in the future.we always wait the  begin of the ico.
M++
Activity: 342
The last newsletter is now online if you've missed it!

We are particularly proud about Crypto compare cooperation, Adam (COO and Co founder of CoinDash) presentation in China during the big Antshares event (rebranding to NEO btw...), and our participation to the Techcrunch Pitch competition (28 june), we have been chosen between hundreds of start up in Israel! CoinDash is expanding globally and has been or will be in: Mexico city, Tel aviv, China, Kiev, Madrid...! More events are coming! Stay tuned: The final announcement is right around the corner!

Activity: 588
back to crypto world, coindash will be  a successful ICO.

I agree with you  just hope they can find a good solution for ico ...and avoid the shitty one like the BAT and Status, the Civic one was not bad  just to be improve a bit from my opinion ...whales should have them own ico without participate to public one otherwise will always be a disaster and many will remain out

I tried to join the Civic ICO, but failed.
I do agree there should be some investment limit to avoid whales.
Why fail if participants are limited?
I am looking for bounty civic links, please share or send me a message.
thanks.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cvc-civic-tokensale-successfully-completed-1942882
Not sure with "investment limit", i never think that would be a good idea. Just let them (whales)to invest in a project what they want, limiting in investment only will make a project can't reach their max goal.
That's not the bounty thread I'm looking for .......... hehe.
Sorry i bother you.
I am not interested in investing, my capital is little.
Activity: 588
I tried it 5 days ago, and the app is not working normally. I will wait for further information.

It's working for some not working for others mine is 0 since the bounty portal was active. Hopefully the counter will show my retweets soon
Better to use Tve, but all decisions are on the coindash team. All waiting for good news.
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Hello CoinDashers!

thanks for this announcement dev, because there is a lot of people ask about bounty here,
i think , since the bounty thread is being created,, all questions about bounty should be there
not in this thread,,
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
Hello Bounty Manager I wrote 3 articles on the project CoinDash 2 articles in Russian and one in Turkish. My question is why I was not brought to the table of participants on articles in blogs and did not share a share for the articles I did a great job in wasting my time. I ask you to enroll the shares for the articles.
  Here are links to articles
http://Https://medium.com/@stil55/-coindash-cc7a0be23738
http://Https://golos.io/ru--golos/@stil555/predstavlyaem-proekt-coindash
http://Https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@stil555/degerlendirme-proje-coindash
Have you contacted the team before writing your articles, if not, then you didn't read the rules carefully.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
M++
Activity: 342
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Is it "very soon" yet?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1002

A lower price ETH than it was a month ago could give increased attention to one hundred of the side of large investors.

The low price is temporary, and does not negatively affect the holding of crowdsels.
Activity: 826

Hello CoinDashers!

Excellent article.  Wink

i am really looking forward to the coindash ico. Roll Eyes Good Luck  Wink
A lower price ETH than it was a month ago could give increased attention to one hundred of the side of large investors.
Jump to: