Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 116. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 606
Merit: 500
i think the main killer feature of coindash would be the copy feature.

many traders doesn't know how to trade.

etoro and other platform that have this feature saw a great increase in use and customers.

of course this should not be the only point to rely on. i think also the user friendly interface will play an important role
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
World peace
CoinDash collaboration with CryptoCompare.
I regularly use CryptoCompare.
You can only guess what tool is being prepared by the developers of CoinDash, but surely this will be a cool thing!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin

Here you go CoinDashers!

All you are missing at the moment is our CAP and our exact date, both will be delivered in the very near future and you are going to love them  Wink

Why was that token amount chosen?

Which amount I don't understand your question please explain that in details. If you are asking about supply than it was clear from long time ago as team publish about in previous posts.
I'm just curious how one settles on x amount such as 1B CDT
Activity: 910
Merit: 506
It seems to me that this will be the same protracted campaign as wings. The main thing is to repeat the success of the wings.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Here you go CoinDashers!

All you are missing at the moment is our CAP and our exact date, both will be delivered in the very near future and you are going to love them  Wink

Which amount I don't understand your question please explain that in details. If you are asking about supply than it was clear from long time ago as team publish about in previous posts.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin

Here you go CoinDashers!

Activity: 588

Here you go CoinDashers!

I like to know more about the use case point 1 : you can use CDT to view, follow, or copy experienced traders portfolio and investment strategies. Is this mean your going to create a trading platform like 1broker or something? Where i can find more information about this?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Does anyone have a prediction - how many millions will Coindash collect at ICO?  Smiley

Soon Wings platform will start valuation campaign for this project after looking at the hard cap it will be easy to predict at the moment the team is considering how much it will be than nobody can make prediction at this stage.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
I still have a little bit to suffer before the start of the ICO, I hope it will definitely start in July.
Activity: 770
Merit: 400
Does anyone have a prediction - how many millions will Coindash collect at ICO?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Need BETA for successful ICO, i think. There is only smart men will go in. No hype.

If you checked the previous update than they stated clearly beta is on priority basis before open this ICO. This team is working on this project with great spirit this is sign which will push this towards the moon.
Myr
Activity: 700
Coindash team is one of the best team because they are working and want to show their work before starting to raise money for intensive and large scale's development. This is what make me believe in solid growth and big success for Coindash. It is different than other usual projects by all means.

Actually it will be easy for coindash to raise funds through ICO, because almost all investor will know in what and where they are going to invest their money.

All these thoughts are correct, and the project COINDASH has good prospects for development in order to benefit investors.
I agree with you. We will observe together.

I'm not only going to observe, I plan to take part as an investor. I want to get the maximum benefit from this project. Cheesy
Activity: 273
Merit: 101

Here you go CoinDashers!

Thanks for an update! So far I love everything in this project. Always great videos and info graphics.

Cant wait to read about ICO date and the cap of the project!
Activity: 124
Merit: 100

Here you go CoinDashers!

do I understand correctly that will be sold only 48,75% of the tokens, and the rest will be just handed out...
Yeah only 48.75  percent of tokens are sold to investors.
I don't understand why they have categories that 1.25 percent into token sale part, since they aren't actually sold.
Activity: 199
Need BETA for successful ICO, i think. There is only smart men will go in. No hype.
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/

Here you go CoinDashers!

do I understand correctly that will be sold only 48,75% of the tokens, and the rest will be just handed out...
Activity: 546

Here you go CoinDashers!

Very nice. I will keep a close eye on your updates.
Dev work hard, chances are ico will open in the first week in july,
Good luck
I bet the first week too.
Activity: 537
Merit: 252

Here you go CoinDashers!

Dev work hard, chances are ico will open in the first week in july,
Good luck
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Here you go CoinDashers!

Activity: 476
The interesting question I want is a better team, a trade that may be a bit difficult to estimate and I do not know token juli sales up or down.
Jump to: