Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 114. (Read 198702 times)

M++
Activity: 342
Merit: 250

To those of you who want to get an overview and a detailed article about our project and platform, read Ram's Steemit post here

This is "White Paper", only in narrative form. Interesting screenshot from the beta version. And where else to see more screenshots?

Come on Slack  Cheesy We have more screenshot for you!
Activity: 252

Hello CoinDashers!
First I have to ask you again to avoid any bounty talks here in our main thread, we have opened and maintained a designated bounty thread for all your questions and remarks, please use it.

To those of you who want to get an overview and a detailed article about our project and platform, read Ram's Steemit post here

Very interesting article. I'm waiting to the Coindash ICO start and start to following expert traders who would provide more insights and tips.
Activity: 224
Merit: 113
It's my pleasure to find COINDASH, a really potential project.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

This is "White Paper", only in narrative form. Interesting screenshot from the beta version. And where else to see more screenshots?
Activity: 546
Merit: 262

Hello CoinDashers!
First I have to ask you again to avoid any bounty talks here in our main thread, we have opened and maintained a designated bounty thread for all your questions and remarks, please use it.

Excellent article.  Wink

i am really looking forward to the coindash ico. Roll Eyes Good Luck  Wink
Activity: 447
World peace
Excellent article.
Such a tool can cause dependence)
And leave all competitors far behind.
Activity: 406
Getting closer. Excited to hear about the cap too. With this much interest we gotta be quick or this ICO will be done in and hour.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252

Hello CoinDashers!

thanks for news dev  Smiley
i will go for reading
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Hello CoinDashers!

Got it .Do not talk bounty here.

This is nice discovery you got it there so what about this article you read or not?

This is very balanced overview of this upcoming ICO I also following this thread because of hard work of this team from how long they are working on this mega project good luck guys.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14

Hello CoinDashers!

Got it .Do not talk bounty here.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Hello CoinDashers!

Thanks! Can i ask some question to him on steemit? i mean, doeas he read comments there?)

Go for it  Cool
M++
Activity: 342
Yes of course we read steemit and answer there too!  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

Hello CoinDashers!

Thanks! Can i ask some question to him on steemit? i mean, doeas he read comments there?)
Activity: 370
Eth is down.Right time to buy more to participate in coindash ico.I think coindash will make new record in ico history 'Smiley
I have the same feeling with you bro.
Activity: 128
Eth is down.Right time to buy more to participate in coindash ico.I think coindash will make new record in ico history 'Smiley

I wish! Though they said there will be a cap so I don't believe they will try to raise $150M...
Activity: 168

Hello CoinDashers!

Activity: 366
will it ICO recently?I am waiting for so long!

Last week for July, so expect it to be around 1 week to 4 weeks at most.
I believe they will start ICO in early July, not later.
i think, ICO will start in last weeks of July. Because signature bounty should past some time and Coindash need some more marketing. But it is good for us, because we can earn some bounty. Of course, i will invest in CoinDash too, but bounty is good too)
Im just glad it is before the whole August 1st issue in general. Want to get invested so I don't have to worry anymore about holding other coins.
all of us don't know when the ico start.so we only wait the information from the team now.i think the program will success in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Exactly this is what I am thinking and believe that a working product will have its own direct impact on the crowdfunding campaign. How many projects we can refer at by saying they first completed whatever was business plan and then started to collect money for carrying the development on ? CoinDash will surely get enormous funds because interest of people is growing more and more.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
ALL the ROMANIAN community members are wellcome to join our thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19650768
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
my rank is change.what should i do to change it in the sheet?

fill this rank changing form and we will get to that:

https://goo.gl/forms/VlwPq60VfpciUZre2
Jump to: