Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 127. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
But if ico ends prematurely, who has not written 50 messages, what will happen?

It would be better to write the 50 messages before as if it's a "small" (anyway for these days) ICO, the ICO could not last that long.

I just hope the ICO date will not be annouced 2 days before the release, so let's suppose the ICO will be on the second part of july  Grin

I think this week should be known date of the beginning of the ICO. Investors need to prepare their money)

Oh, yep. Waiting fot the announcement impatiently. I think Dashcoin ICO will be one of the most successful and profitable for investors.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Great move in getting a chinese advisor! China is a biiiiigggg market
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Newbies are allowed for campaign or not
Activity: 644
Merit: 254

It would be better to write the 50 messages before as if it's a "small" (anyway for these days) ICO, the ICO could not last that long.

I just hope the ICO date will not be annouced 2 days before the release, so let's suppose the ICO will be on the second part of july  Grin

I think this week should be known date of the beginning of the ICO. Investors need to prepare their money)
Activity: 168
Im looking at the white paper and their isnt much on how they are going to implement all these features. What if i move funds into a different account? will I have to give the platform all of my Pubic address? Also when the platform makes an automatic trade for me though a exchange api will i have to give them my api keys? if so where would my keys be stored? How will the people providing the content be compisated with the native token? On a subscription basis (it say in whitepaper), but will there be diffrent types of subscriptions?

I know plenty of question but no one is responding in the slack....

Hey, I'm sorry you feel like that but I don't see you asked anything about it on the Slack where we are very active and giving live updates.

Regarding your questions, If you move your money out of your portfolio how can we keep it in the platform if you are not adding the address? who will the platform will know the receiving address is also yours? of course you will have to add it (it can be done literally in 3 seconds)

Regarding secondary market transaction, this will be done only in the far future after achieving and completing the first two layers of portfolio management and social trading. And it will be done with attaching your user API to the platform and without us having your private keys.

The monetary system is not carved to stone right now, but what is sure is that in order to follow other traders a user will have to pay a fee in CDT, part of it will go to the user being followed and some to the platform.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Oo appeared in the bounty number of retweets young man keep it up
Activity: 168
Signature campaign rules:
Each participant must make at least 1 post in CoinDash's main topic every week.

In this thread? Or in OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD?

In the main thread = here
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
Signature campaign rules:
Each participant must make at least 1 post in CoinDash's main topic every week.

In this thread? Or in OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD?
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
This project is actual garbage. It's a waste of money. Why fund an ICO like this doing whats already been done (and is being done by 10 other shitcoins)? Don't be an idiot an invest in this, please.

See: Iota
I think, you did not rad anything about CoinDash. This is very interesting project fo crypto traders. It will be very useful and multipurpose. Read whitepaper first, and then write.

Your right sir.I read the whitepaper and after that start to want to invest my fund.Project looks like very very promising
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1018
This project is actual garbage. It's a waste of money. Why fund an ICO like this doing whats already been done (and is being done by 10 other shitcoins)? Don't be an idiot an invest in this, please.

I think, you did not rad anything about CoinDash. This is very interesting project fo crypto traders. It will be very useful and multipurpose. Read whitepaper first, and then write.

And where is Iota? Iota is a completely different direction. This is how to compare the ether and light))) Comparison is not appropriate and not on the topic
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

Activity: 490
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
Im looking at the white paper and their isnt much on how they are going to implement all these features. What if i move funds into a different account? will I have to give the platform all of my Pubic address? Also when the platform makes an automatic trade for me though a exchange api will i have to give them my api keys? if so where would my keys be stored? How will the people providing the content be compisated with the native token? On a subscription basis (it say in whitepaper), but will there be diffrent types of subscriptions?

I know plenty of question but no one is responding in the slack....

Is not true, if u ask in slack  i'm sure, the first respound u quest is mplus.
btw, what channel?   
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1002

If you know all things. Either come with your main account or with full details. Just posting bullshit like it's garbage not beneficial.

If a person had evidence, he would have posted them on the forum. Since he does not have anything other than, do not pay attention to him.
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
What you need to specify the column "Link" in the office "https://bounty.coindash.io" program signature campaign for status "approved"
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

If you know all things. Either come with your main account or with full details. Just posting bullshit like it's garbage not beneficial.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
why they didn't set a date ico? what kind of reasons can there be? in fact, during this period, the lack is very good. there's the quality of the project's  ICO  very much. tezos, status, primabase...

I need to pay attention. a month later, that makes the most sense. towards the end of July.  Cheesy
Activity: 412
Last post at social media was very good where it was mentioned that the announcement of ICO starting date is coming soon. Let's see when it is going to be anyway it is to be given in couple of days. I also begin to think at start of next month crowdfunding campaign will have start. Seeing the timing of tweet is guessable.
Good news. Actualy agree with you about ico start date
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Last post at social media was very good where it was mentioned that the announcement of ICO starting date is coming soon. Let's see when it is going to be anyway it is to be given in couple of days. I also begin to think at start of next month crowdfunding campaign will have start. Seeing the timing of tweet is guessable.
Activity: 588
Is it the same thing as DASH, the team innovation business? Technical derivation?

No it is different from Dash coin. Many people confuse about that. Hope you read this ann thread carefully than you will know it is different from dash coin.
I also think the same, what difference does this coin have with dash coin?
Name alone Or coincidentally the same. Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

Jump to: