Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 128. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Only 10 days left for July. You still haven't decided ICO start date?

That is what I'm concern about, July could be 1st and 31st, the team need to put come out with a concrete date regarding their ICO andd is not that they are looking to raise huge amount of money when compared to most recent ICO
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Is it the same thing as DASH, the team innovation business? Technical derivation?

No it is different from Dash coin. Many people confuse about that. Hope you read this ann thread carefully than you will know it is different from dash coin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This project is actual garbage. It's a waste of money. Why fund an ICO like this doing whats already been done (and is being done by 10 other shitcoins)? Don't be an idiot an invest in this, please.

See: Iota

Are there any grounds on which such conclusions are made? It is almost certain that there is no. So, if only you could put in a word. Better you not.
legendary
Activity: 1863
Merit: 1020
Only 10 days left for July. You still haven't decided ICO start date?
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
This project is actual garbage. It's a waste of money. Why fund an ICO like this doing whats already been done (and is being done by 10 other shitcoins)? Don't be an idiot an invest in this, please.

What do you mean? Where did you get the information? Share that information with us, if true?
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Im looking at the white paper and their isnt much on how they are going to implement all these features. What if i move funds into a different account? will I have to give the platform all of my Pubic address? Also when the platform makes an automatic trade for me though a exchange api will i have to give them my api keys? if so where would my keys be stored? How will the people providing the content be compisated with the native token? On a subscription basis (it say in whitepaper), but will there be diffrent types of subscriptions?

I know plenty of question but no one is responding in the slack....
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
please share more info. with us. i would like to check , read and get more informed.
but if you dont have nothing to say , only  **** then , you can find another project to spam.
cheers

Here you have a scam and conman in their natural habitat
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
please share more info. with us. i would like to check , read and get more informed.
but if you dont have nothing to say , only  **** then , you can find another project to spam.
cheers
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
But if ico ends prematurely, who has not written 50 messages, what will happen?
For now u still have the time but in most cases as the rule says they wont qualify for the bounty token, so get engaged and have it the right way
yes is true, you need to write 50 post before ico ends , so better to make them before ico starts and like this you will get your bounty prize:).

and please ask in the official bounty thread all your Q. : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coindash-official-bounty-thread-1966326
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
For now u still have the time but in most cases as the rule says they wont qualify for the bounty token, so get engaged and have it the right way
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I joined the SIG campaign , like this project

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coindash-official-bounty-thread-1966326

Bounties related thread is in different board so you can post there for future reference as dev so many times requested keep this thread clean and let this relevant talk about this ICO and future updates about this project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
I joined the SIG campaign , like this project
Activity: 588
I understand that the signature campaign will last 3 more weeks? Or I have something mixed up?
As i understood, bounty will end after ICO. And ICO will be in july, but i do not know the exact date of it. But i hope, we have three weeks of bounty.

The date of ICO is not finalized yet but soon we will get all details before this will open for public. Where you got this details about 3 weeks left for this ICO I also interested to know about your news source.
i  joined sig   campaign  just now,  hope  it  can last  a few more  weeks.   it is a  good project ,but I  knew  it  too late

Guys, lets make this thread clean for the news and project updates.
Please discuss anything about Coindash bounty on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1966326.0;topicseen.
Or even better drop a pm on coindash telegram and slack for a faster respon.
Activity: 910
I understand that the signature campaign will last 3 more weeks? Or I have something mixed up?
As i understood, bounty will end after ICO. And ICO will be in july, but i do not know the exact date of it. But i hope, we have three weeks of bounty.

The date of ICO is not finalized yet but soon we will get all details before this will open for public. Where you got this details about 3 weeks left for this ICO I also interested to know about your news source.
i  joined sig   campaign  just now,  hope  it  can last  a few more  weeks.   it is a  good project ,but I  knew  it  too late
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Any update about the ICO launch or is still just July?

No update about official ICO date but you can assume that ICO will be starting in a couple of weeks.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Hello guys,
If you are not a Newsletter subscriber here is another chance to read it! New advisor, Bitcoin Wednesday Amsterdam report. Also the Beta public and final Token Sale announcement are coming! Exciting time, make sure to read that!

Make sure to join us on Slack to be updated: https://www.coindash.io/slack
and to follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/coindashio
thanks for news sir Smiley
I'm really waiting for when this coin can be bought
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Is it the same thing as DASH, the team innovation business? Technical derivation?

No... different..
Jump to: