Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 129. (Read 198702 times)

M++
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Hello guys,
If you are not a Newsletter subscriber here is another chance to read it! New advisor, Bitcoin Wednesday Amsterdam report. Also the Beta public and final Token Sale announcement are coming! Exciting time, make sure to read that!

Make sure to join us on Slack to be updated: https://www.coindash.io/slack
and to follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/coindashio
Activity: 406
I will be excited just to get some more exact information soon. This whole bitcoin split issue has me scared. I just want to get invested in the ICO before all this plays out.
Activity: 366
if the ICO project has the Specific date in july?
Soon. The exact date is not yet available. The topic will be updated in the header.
I am really looking forward to the coindash ico. Hopefully the details will be released soon.
yes.the program is patient in the future.i also wait the information about the ico.i already cannot wait to start.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I understand that the signature campaign will last 3 more weeks? Or I have something mixed up?
As i understood, bounty will end after ICO. And ICO will be in july, but i do not know the exact date of it. But i hope, we have three weeks of bounty.
I think the ICO will run for one whole month and so is signature campaign.
No signature campaign usually ends before ICO.
What are the base of your saying 3 weeks?

I think it's clear. This is from the bounty thread:
"Pay special attention to the fact that the campaign ends exactly when the ICO concludes even if that happens before schedule in case of reaching the full cap".
So it will last as long as ICO
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Any update about the ICO launch or is still just July?
Hope, it will start at first of july. I think this is promising project. Can somebody give me link to bounty thread?

Here it is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coindash-official-bounty-thread-1966326. You can track everything which is related to bounties there. We need to keep this main thread for importance announcements and development related updates. We have to accumulate stakes in all these days because ICO will not last long and will be sold out within hours.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Hope, it will start at first of july. I think this is promising project. Can somebody give me link to bounty thread?
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
COINDASH great project I think this project has great prospects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I understand that the signature campaign will last 3 more weeks? Or I have something mixed up?
As i understood, bounty will end after ICO. And ICO will be in july, but i do not know the exact date of it. But i hope, we have three weeks of bounty.
I think the ICO will run for one whole month and so is signature campaign.
No signature campaign usually ends before ICO.
What are the base of your saying 3 weeks?
Hello, all tell me to participate in articles on blogs that you need to do at 1 Cтp. It is written to address to whom that but I did not understand to whom will address?
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is it the same thing as DASH, the team innovation business? Technical derivation?
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
I'm quite interested in this projects features where anyone can copy what the top traders are doing?
Sounds cool, would that be for free? I hope it is. Cheesy
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Most burning question of the current time is when the ICO campaign will be live. People are so eager to invest in this project that is becoming hard for them to keep waiting. Coindash should be another record breaking fund raising campaign to complete fast. A working platform which is being developed will support the post sale market permanently.
Activity: 392

Lost password from Bounty Cabinet. Tell me, please, how to recover the password?

click on button - forgot password?...
Activity: 602
CoinDash receives investment from China’s Fintech Blockchain Group

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/06/18/coindash-receives-investment-chinas-fintech-blockchain-group/

it's good. It will be even better if ico ends on the first day)
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
A question about ICO

Is there anyone who bought CoinDash tokens before on hack.ether.camp?

How do you get them out of there?

What's with hack.ether.camp now?

I can not enter it ...
Activity: 448
An excellent road map all in one one picture of a superfluous one
Activity: 770
Merit: 400

Lost password from Bounty Cabinet. Tell me, please, how to recover the password?
Jump to: