Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 15. (Read 198664 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
HUDI
GREEDY MORONS FROM THE WHITELIST, YOU WILL GET NOTHING!!!

Nice avatar.

U remove fast..
Activity: 451
Again with the whitelist shit! I mean come on man who started it? There is no such thing as "whitelist"! Investors in general have lost it now the only way out is devs better pay for the damage! Or they'll face the consequences!
They ask for silly details??? WTF? They already have the log and public ledger in their database! Now Are they gonna tell us that their database is erased?
Simply pathetic! I'd love to see how they will fix this mess!
HUDI

Nice avatar. Nike77777
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
Post ETA on the white list refund contract and provide the community with that option before the project gets ripped apart. Seriously despite of what happened many people want to hold your token but you are not helping by making the situation worse and angrying those who deserve refund. This is harming everyone, Also your loyal holders.

I totally agree. By delaying the refunds for the people who got actual tokens you are only making it worse.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The only good part about this is that hopefully all these ICO's that are spreading like mushrooms will dissapear  , and people will stop puting so much faith and money in them.
Activity: 464
We understand that at current state for must of you, your support and trust in us are practically not existing. All we can do now is try and gain that trust back again and we will do our best efforts to achieve that. Please understand that this is not a simple case as many got hurt in different ways. We currently don't believe that handing refunds to some while others get nothing is the right thing to do. We need more time, we understand this is something difficult to hear right now but we still don't want to rush things now and regret later on.

One last point, there have been many malicious accusations here, we are all taking the blame and understand your frustration and just want to point out that we are unite and in this together. None of the team acted at any point at his own and thus should not be blamed for the entire misfortunate events.  

Why refund is not good things to do? Your project won't have money ?

You can refund who sent correct address by ETH
You can refund who sent hacker address by CDT

We are investor in your project you should listen to the community.

Simply proves the devs still believe they can charm the investors one last time to flee with the money!
Pathetic! Only a 6 year old will give into this shit!
The devs better get their act straight and initiate the refund to both the groups who sent before and aftermath of the hack! Regardless of who got the money! WTF? It's the devs fault in the first place the people lost the cash! Why are they dragging now???
Yo People start your lawsuits up!
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
We understand that at current state for must of you, your support and trust in us are practically not existing. All we can do now is try and gain that trust back again and we will do our best efforts to achieve that. Please understand that this is not a simple case as many got hurt in different ways. We currently don't believe that handing refunds to some while others get nothing is the right thing to do. We need more time, we understand this is something difficult to hear right now but we still don't want to rush things now and regret later on.

One last point, there have been many malicious accusations here, we are all taking the blame and understand your frustration and just want to point out that we are unite and in this together. None of the team acted at any point at his own and thus should not be blamed for the entire misfortunate events.  

Why refund is not good things to do? Your project won't have money ?

You can refund who sent correct address by ETH
You can refund who sent hacker address by CDT

We are investor in your project you should listen to the community.
So many fuders here.It is funny to watch this thread.
And never laugh at other people's misfortune dude!
Not when your in their shoes!
Post ETA on the white list refund contract and provide the community with that option before the project gets ripped apart. Seriously despite of what happened many people want to hold your token but you are not helping by making the situation worse and angrying those who deserve refund. This is harming everyone, Also your loyal holders.
Exactly! I mean why would the investors want to cling onto something that's going to be worthless by the time it's hit the exchange house? Either they've lost it or want to still prove that it's still got a shot of being worth whatever it's proposed in the beginning of this shit?
A refund as in eth would solve it! Why is the dev group not ready to do it is however beyond me!
Activity: 537
It's not fucking rocket science lol. let me get in the driving seat if you're incapable of sorting this out.

1) Get your shitty little community managers to be active in times like these. Social media, blogs, aswell as forums. Investors need reassurance, our questions answered, and quite frankly your community team need to do their work.

2) Set up a smart contract where whitelist participants send their CDT tokens to get their ETH back. After all, it's their ETH, so give them the option and provide it to the rightful owners. It's only fair in this sort of situation.

3) BURN all CDT tokens that have been refunded.

4) Minimise your dev fund, and provide extra bonuses to those who sent it to the fake address. With the extra bonus aswell as the burning of the tokens, this will help weight out the negatives and hopefully provide a stable, if not, profitable outcome for those holding CDT.

5) Fire your security team.

6) Stop being so greedy and listen to your community, without your investors you'd be nothing.

-- You want to re-gain trust? Stop holding innocent peoples ETH and do the bullet points listed and work from there.

SIMPLE.

QUOTE THIS IF YOU AGREE.

The only way. Agree!

If coindash do this, i start to belive another time, and I don't wanna ETH back. And I'm in whitelist.

So if most people want this option (and if this is also the most logical one) where the fuck are the devs and why haven't they deployed this yet?
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
HUDI
It's not fucking rocket science lol. let me get in the driving seat if you're incapable of sorting this out.

1) Get your shitty little community managers to be active in times like these. Social media, blogs, aswell as forums. Investors need reassurance, our questions answered, and quite frankly your community team need to do their work.

2) Set up a smart contract where whitelist participants send their CDT tokens to get their ETH back. After all, it's their ETH, so give them the option and provide it to the rightful owners. It's only fair in this sort of situation.

4) Minimise your dev fund, and provide extra bonuses to those who sent it to the fake address. With the extra bonus aswell as the burning of the tokens, this will help weight out the negatives and hopefully provide a stable, if not, profitable outcome for those holding CDT.

6) Stop being so greedy and listen to your community, without your investors you'd be nothing.

-- You want to re-gain trust? Stop holding innocent peoples ETH and do the bullet points listed and work from there.

SIMPLE.

QUOTE THIS IF YOU AGREE.

The only way. Agree!

If coindash do this, i start to belive another time, and I don't wanna ETH back. And I'm in whitelist.
Activity: 406
And I don't get one more thing here why segregate the ones who sent the eth to wrong aka hackers wallet address from the ones who sent to the right aka the Dev's address as a blacklist and whitelist??? What's going on here?? So it means as if those sent to hackers address don't mean anything to them at all??? WTF?
Here I really think you(investors/donors) may have overestimated cd's integrity .... Hmm... That calls for breach of trust and agreement in itself!
everybody who invested in scammers address during the site was online with wrong adress will get the coindash tokens as they would invest in the right address
that's the official

Dude the token is worth shit to them. They're trying to dump off their soon-to-be worthless coins onto the investors for a nice escape route! Typical ponzi rats smell these people should've known was coming to them! dang it!!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

This is the obvious best case scenario

SIMPLE.

QUOTE THIS IF YOU AGREE.
Alon aka the ponzi doesn't plan for a reimbursement for any of the 2 said group of investors @nytime soon by the looks of his posts replies that suggest otherwise!
So guys and gals head to the federals to get your money back!
Again pls don't waste your time here! I repeat he is just buying time to escape and reason with you guys for a clever plot to flee with his grant that he stole!
Activity: 166
And I don't get one more thing here why segregate the ones who sent the eth to wrong aka hackers wallet address from the ones who sent to the right aka the Dev's address as a blacklist and whitelist??? What's going on here?? So it means as if those sent to hackers address don't mean anything to them at all??? WTF?
Here I really think you(investors/donors) may have overestimated cd's integrity .... Hmm... That calls for breach of trust and agreement in itself!
everybody who invested in scammers address during the site was online with wrong adress will get the coindash tokens as they would invest in the right address
that's the official
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
hey whitelist people? youre not special! get off your white horse this aint white america there is no refund for you.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: