Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 13. (Read 198661 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 276
ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SELL HIS CDT TOKENS FOR 1/4 OF ICO SEND ME A PM Cheesy

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
HUDI
It's not fucking rocket science lol. let me get in the driving seat if you're incapable of sorting this out.

1) Get your shitty little community managers to be active in times like these. Social media, blogs, aswell as forums. Investors need reassurance, our questions answered, and quite frankly your community team need to do their work.

2) Set up a smart contract where whitelist participants send their CDT tokens to get their ETH back. After all, it's their ETH, so give them the option and provide it to the rightful owners. It's only fair in this sort of situation.

3) BURN all CDT tokens that have been refunded.

4) Minimise your dev fund, and provide extra bonuses to those who sent it to the fake address. With the extra bonus aswell as the burning of the tokens, this will help weight out the negatives and hopefully provide a stable, if not, profitable outcome for those holding CDT.

5) Fire your security team.

6) Stop being so greedy and listen to your community, without your investors you'd be nothing.

-- You want to re-gain trust? Stop holding innocent peoples ETH and do the bullet points listed and work from there.

SIMPLE.

QUOTE THIS IF YOU AGREE.

The only way. Agree!

If coindash do this, i start to belive another time, and I don't wanna ETH back. And I'm in whitelist.

Well team don't help, probably sleep 24h, dev cry himself because we are bad and don't trust him.
Trust? Wtf u wanna we trust u? Then do this!

P.s. DEV cry whit 7m$, enough for go jail forever in my country. Remember is international scam, we know u and all u staff, and beliveme is not hard find u in RL.
Good life.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Coindash - the only way to get your legitymacy back is to offer people an option to send their CDT back for ETH ASAP.
Activity: 219
"1. There are two groups of people here. One is people who invested in the white contract (through white list, because they were selected from the community, or because the got the ICO address from someone else). Second group is people who got scammed (because they trusted the Slackbot and send on the wrong address or because they have used wrong address provided by hacker on the hacked webiste, without even checking if it is contract address and not wallet address)."

With no prior knowledge of the address to send to for the ICO how the hell are people supposed to have been able to check the address was correct or not?

With the possibility of the ICO selling out within minutes (it did over 43,000 Ether) within the first 5 before anything was notified when do you have time to start researching?

It appeared legitimate on Etherscan for some time and only later was labelled as COINDASH_Fake and before that it was Phishing_12

The whole fault of the Hack,Scam or whatever else you want to call it lies with Coindash team and nobody else end of story.

It was visible instantly on etherscan that it is not a contract address but wallet address! Same goes with those fake addresses on Slack - you can easily see it is a scam.

BS - same could be said for coindash not checking address posted on their website
Activity: 183
HUDI
It's not fucking rocket science lol. let me get in the driving seat if you're incapable of sorting this out.

1) Get your shitty little community managers to be active in times like these. Social media, blogs, aswell as forums. Investors need reassurance, our questions answered, and quite frankly your community team need to do their work.

2) Set up a smart contract where whitelist participants send their CDT tokens to get their ETH back. After all, it's their ETH, so give them the option and provide it to the rightful owners. It's only fair in this sort of situation.

3) BURN all CDT tokens that have been refunded.

4) Minimise your dev fund, and provide extra bonuses to those who sent it to the fake address. With the extra bonus aswell as the burning of the tokens, this will help weight out the negatives and hopefully provide a stable, if not, profitable outcome for those holding CDT.

5) Fire your security team.

6) Stop being so greedy and listen to your community, without your investors you'd be nothing.

-- You want to re-gain trust? Stop holding innocent peoples ETH and do the bullet points listed and work from there.

SIMPLE.

QUOTE THIS IF YOU AGREE.

The only way. Agree!

If coindash do this, i start to belive another time, and I don't wanna ETH back. And I'm in whitelist.

Well team don't help, probably sleep 24h, dev cry himself because we are bad and don't trust him.
Trust? Wtf u wanna we trust u? Then do this!
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
"1. There are two groups of people here. One is people who invested in the white contract (through white list, because they were selected from the community, or because the got the ICO address from someone else). Second group is people who got scammed (because they trusted the Slackbot and send on the wrong address or because they have used wrong address provided by hacker on the hacked webiste, without even checking if it is contract address and not wallet address)."

With no prior knowledge of the address to send to for the ICO how the hell are people supposed to have been able to check the address was correct or not?

With the possibility of the ICO selling out within minutes (it did over 43,000 Ether) within the first 5 before anything was notified when do you have time to start researching?

It appeared legitimate on Etherscan for some time and only later was labelled as COINDASH_Fake and before that it was Phishing_12

The whole fault of the Hack,Scam or whatever else you want to call it lies with Coindash team and nobody else end of story.

It was visible instantly on etherscan that it is not a contract address but wallet address! Same goes with those fake addresses on Slack - you can easily see it is a scam.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
If they ignore this you have a proof they are total scammers.

I totally agree with the below statement. If you have time to read only one post here, you should definitely read that one.

To summarize

1. There are two groups of people here. One is people who invested in the white contract (through white list, because they were selected from the community, or because the got the ICO address from someone else). Second group is people who got scammed (because they trusted the Slackbot and send on the wrong address or because they have used wrong address provided by hacker on the hacked webiste, without even checking if it is contract address and not wallet address).

2. Yes, devs had poor security of both Slack and website. But scammed people didn't even check when they are sending the funds.

3. Devs decided to be kind enough to send free tokens even to those people who were vistims of the scams (I understand only the website scam, not the Slack scam, but who knows). Also the people who sent the ETH to the right address might have an option to send their tokens back and get refunded (probably only some people will use this possibility, the rest will not).

Situation is really simple. This mess could be fixed in matter of hours. Scammed people would be grateful that despite they deserved nothing for their mistake of not checking where they are sengidn, they would be sending token anyway. And white list people who sent the coins to the right address would feel secure that if they want they can keep the coins or return them (preferably for a limited time). Devs can either destroy those coins or issue another round of sale, whichever they prefer. Everyone is happy, confidence in project rises. Of course some trolls are trying to make a chaos here. And devs for unknown reason are not communicating with the community instead of simply implement the above solution, which is the only fair and natural solution here. Let's hope they will fix this ASAP and we can move on to actual development of the project.

Activity: 938
Merit: 276
Any smart investor would instantly take the refund of their ETH and the whitelisted investors who still belive in coindash would hunt the coins on the first exchange for arround 1/5 of the ico price.

If you are still a beliver or not it makes no sense to stay as investor at coindash when you can get it for 1/5 of the price later.

Activity: 451
are these guys friends with the Synereo tream?  both are in Israel right?
Nope but they do link back to the getgemz Ponzi! That's for sure

yeah?  if true,  any reason besides greed to give them money?
Well to think of it in a completely objective point of view this was all a big part of their heist! Afaik the getgemz was only a icing in the cake for their latest jackpot I don't know how but it kinda makes sense!
I have a feeling this is an inside job, I think the team need to check themselves first, more than $8 million at the current price.
I think they are trying to fool the investors by acting as if there was a hacking scenario when in real they impersonate and talk as if they were hacked and are innocent as if! None of it never happened! They are just acting like amateurs and kinda like wanna play it as though all of these happened out of the blue! When in reality they sketched it from the getgo!

yeah?  if true,  any reason besides greed to give them money?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I have a feeling this is an inside job, I think the team need to check themselves first, more than $8 million at the current price.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
But the Team should provide detail information to the people who invested into. How can they give CDT coins to the investors without knowing to whom they send investments? How can team identify all the address to where people send their ETH.

1. There are two groups of people here. One is people who invested in the white contract (through white list, because they were selected from the community, or because the got the ICO address from someone else). Second group is people who got scammed (because they trusted the Slackbot and send on the wrong address or because they have used wrong address provided by hacker on the hacked webiste, without even checking if it is contract address and not wallet address).

2. Yes, devs had poor security of both Slack and website. But scammed people didn't even check when they are sending the funds.

3. Devs decided to be kind enough to send free tokens even to those people who were vistims of the scams (I understand only the website scam, not the Slack scam, but who knows). Also the people who sent the ETH to the right address might have an option to send their tokens back and get refunded (probably only some people will use this possibility, the rest will not).

Situation is really simple. This mess could be fixed in matter of hours. Scammed people would be grateful that despite they deserved nothing for their mistake of not checking where they are sengidn, they would be sending token anyway. And white list people who sent the coins to the right address would feel secure that if they want they can keep the coins or return them (preferably for a limited time). Devs can either destroy those coins or issue another round of sale, whichever they prefer. Everyone is happy, confidence in project rises. Of course some trolls are trying to make a chaos here. And devs for unknown reason are not communicating with the community instead of simply implement the above solution, which is the only fair and natural solution here. Let's hope they will fix this ASAP and we can move on to actual development of the project.
What if all the whitelist investor want to have their money back? There gone your development fund. I'm not sure any sane investor still want to trust the team credibility after this situation. Issue another round of sale? Who's gonna buy it?
That's the case now it is!
All of them investors wants their ethers back regardless of whitelist or not!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
I recently heard that the ICO does not run according to plan. Where there is a group of hackers exploit a loophole that exists in the ico website and they took advantage of it, personally I say my sympathy to you and hopefully this can be a very valuable lesson for everyone that security is the most important thing. I really appreciate each and every decision taken by the developers, that they will still give CDT though indeed they should dare to take huge losses. but this is a far better step, because of all these problems will certainly provide a good impact in the future

you can have the best security the hack was planned and a inside job  Roll Eyes
If you are looking for a similar project check Equitrader EQT.

Small ICO with low cap, active dev, lots of room to grow.

Anyway do you own due diligence, not saying coindash is a bad investment but this situation is a very serious security issue.
There is a heated situation here and you want people to invest elsewhere?? I mean come on! Ffs what are u thinking? They already lost their cash! Are u a sponsor to the other ico?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

What if all the whitelist investor want to have their money back? There gone your development fund. I'm not sure any sane investor still want to trust the team credibility after this situation. Issue another round of sale? Who's gonna buy it?
Pages:
Jump to: