Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 14. (Read 198661 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I recently heard that the ICO does not run according to plan. Where there is a group of hackers exploit a loophole that exists in the ico website and they took advantage of it, personally I say my sympathy to you and hopefully this can be a very valuable lesson for everyone that security is the most important thing. I really appreciate each and every decision taken by the developers, that they will still give CDT though indeed they should dare to take huge losses. but this is a far better step, because of all these problems will certainly provide a good impact in the future

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
If you are looking for a similar project check Equitrader EQT.

Small ICO with low cap, active dev, lots of room to grow.

Anyway do you own due diligence, not saying coindash is a bad investment but this situation is a very serious security issue.
Activity: 183
HUDI
I totally agree with the below statement. If you have time to read only one post here, you should definitely read that one.

To summarize

1. There are two groups of people here. One is people who invested in the white contract (through white list, because they were selected from the community, or because the got the ICO address from someone else). Second group is people who got scammed (because they trusted the Slackbot and send on the wrong address or because they have used wrong address provided by hacker on the hacked webiste, without even checking if it is contract address and not wallet address).

2. Yes, devs had poor security of both Slack and website. But scammed people didn't even check when they are sending the funds.

3. Devs decided to be kind enough to send free tokens even to those people who were vistims of the scams (I understand only the website scam, not the Slack scam, but who knows). Also the people who sent the ETH to the right address might have an option to send their tokens back and get refunded (probably only some people will use this possibility, the rest will not).

Situation is really simple. This mess could be fixed in matter of hours. Scammed people would be grateful that despite they deserved nothing for their mistake of not checking where they are sengidn, they would be sending token anyway. And white list people who sent the coins to the right address would feel secure that if they want they can keep the coins or return them (preferably for a limited time). Devs can either destroy those coins or issue another round of sale, whichever they prefer. Everyone is happy, confidence in project rises. Of course some trolls are trying to make a chaos here. And devs for unknown reason are not communicating with the community instead of simply implement the above solution, which is the only fair and natural solution here. Let's hope they will fix this ASAP and we can move on to actual development of the project.

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
I totally agree with the below statement. If you have time to read only one post here, you should definitely read that one.

To summarize

1. There are two groups of people here. One is people who invested in the white contract (through white list, because they were selected from the community, or because the got the ICO address from someone else). Second group is people who got scammed (because they trusted the Slackbot and send on the wrong address or because they have used wrong address provided by hacker on the hacked webiste, without even checking if it is contract address and not wallet address).

2. Yes, devs had poor security of both Slack and website. But scammed people didn't even check when they are sending the funds.

3. Devs decided to be kind enough to send free tokens even to those people who were vistims of the scams (I understand only the website scam, not the Slack scam, but who knows). Also the people who sent the ETH to the right address might have an option to send their tokens back and get refunded (probably only some people will use this possibility, the rest will not).

Situation is really simple. This mess could be fixed in matter of hours. Scammed people would be grateful that despite they deserved nothing for their mistake of not checking where they are sengidn, they would be sending token anyway. And white list people who sent the coins to the right address would feel secure that if they want they can keep the coins or return them (preferably for a limited time). Devs can either destroy those coins or issue another round of sale, whichever they prefer. Everyone is happy, confidence in project rises. Of course some trolls are trying to make a chaos here. And devs for unknown reason are not communicating with the community instead of simply implement the above solution, which is the only fair and natural solution here. Let's hope they will fix this ASAP and we can move on to actual development of the project.

Activity: 451
HUDI
Where fuck is m++? Or ram? They are desaparesido?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
JUST WANT TO SAY

what is coindash dev with the hackers doing? already called fpi? what are they saying. oh wait we dont search the hackers because its someone in the team  Roll Eyes
I bet he is smoking bong with the stash of money he just looted!
And no shit! Nothing less than a refund is a viable solution otherwise this is a major ponzi scheme from the scratch that's being smoothly played by them!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
what is coindash dev with the hackers doing? already called fpi? what are they saying. oh wait we dont search the hackers because its someone in the team  Roll Eyes
To summarize

It would be foolish of the investors to think as this as a bump in the road to a victory of the aforementioned project which is shattered now! First of all learn to fulfill your community's commitment for refund then they decide to judge their acts based on what the devs do from here forth! It's not like the people did a mistake in sending to a hacker's address! It's the Devs's responsibility for fuck sake! Why would the people listen to the developer??? It's their money so it's their right to get it back! Not the dev's!
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
To summarize

Coindash team, do you see this? Do this and do this quickly before people loose trust in you permanently.
Activity: 537
To summarize

Give that man a cookie!
Activity: 66
These Whitelist guys are relentless.  I doubt they will get ETH back though.  If CoinDash offered ETH - everybody would request it.  Why?  Because we all know the price of CDT is going to crater as soon as the coins are released and they hit exchanges.  So if a Whitelister really still believes in the team and project (for whatever reason), the smart thing to do is get your ETH back, wait for CDT to be listed and crash, and buy back in on exchanges for 20% (or less) of your original cost.  Then the Coindash team will have the cheapest ICO token, post ICO, in history, AND they will have no money because they refunded all the whitelist ETH.  I'm guessing the CoinDash team doesn't want to kill their project, so I doubt the whitelisters are getting their ETH back.  Sorry guys.  

Activity: 406
To summarize

Activity: 938
Merit: 276
LOL guys like i posted way before there will be no refund to whitelist.
A refund would mean the instead dead of the project and that dev's wouldn't make any profit at all if that scammer wallet is not theirs.
Never going to happen .

Best part which is coming and you can see it already by members like mike7777
that people (whitelisted) who invested at the right adress are being now taken as hostage in hope
the people who invested their money to the fake adress will at least thanks to whitlisted investment make their money back or at least part of it.
Thats the truth.They will do everything to keep you hostage for their own gain to not have a total loss.

Even the team is able to create coindash please tell me which serious investor/trader is going to use coindash and taking the risk to loose everything if they are not even able to safe their simple website.Safing their website would be so easy that you can call the dev team just total noobs who have no clue abot security.

Am asking also myself about their stupidity which took so long to recognize that they got hacked and take their website down.

Anyhow there are 2 possibilities.Coindash are scammers or total noobs who will never succeed with coindash as they will never ever regain trust expecially with their scam history in the past.

So to the whitelisted people : Be aware that you are going to be taken as hostage by the dev team and more important by the people who sent their funds to the wrong wallet as you are their last chance to get them at least a part of their total loss back
HUDI
It's not fucking rocket science lol. let me get in the driving seat if you're incapable of sorting this out.

1) Get your shitty little community managers to be active in times like these. Social media, blogs, aswell as forums. Investors need reassurance, our questions answered, and quite frankly your community team need to do their work.

2) Set up a smart contract where whitelist participants send their CDT tokens to get their ETH back. After all, it's their ETH, so give them the option and provide it to the rightful owners. It's only fair in this sort of situation.

3) BURN all CDT tokens that have been refunded.

4) Minimise your dev fund, and provide extra bonuses to those who sent it to the fake address. With the extra bonus aswell as the burning of the tokens, this will help weight out the negatives and hopefully provide a stable, if not, profitable outcome for those holding CDT.

5) Fire your security team.

6) Stop being so greedy and listen to your community, without your investors you'd be nothing.

-- You want to re-gain trust? Stop holding innocent peoples ETH and do the bullet points listed and work from there.

SIMPLE.

QUOTE THIS IF YOU AGREE.

The only way. Agree!

If coindash do this, i start to belive another time, and I don't wanna ETH back. And I'm in whitelist.

Don't waste time, do it, is possible a exit now maybe tomorrow is too late!
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
Hardfork ETH and return all funds to investors. Hi DAO.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
GREEDY MORONS FROM THE WHITELIST, YOU WILL GET NOTHING!!!
Again with the whitelist shit! I mean come on man who started it? There is no such thing as "whitelist"! Investors in general have lost it now the only way out is devs better pay for the damage! Or they'll face the consequences!
They ask for silly details??? WTF? They already have the log and public ledger in their database! Now Are they gonna tell us that their database is erased?
Simply pathetic! I'd love to see how they will fix this mess!

They won't

Nothing can be done, so at least whitelist guys should have their refund.
Activity: 61
GREEDY MORONS FROM THE WHITELIST, YOU WILL GET NOTHING!!!
Pages:
Jump to: